FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Accommodate

Accommodate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovegames42 OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Why do some members on here think if you can not accommodate you have something to hide “ we all have lives outside of fabs “. Well most of us do.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

london

"Why do some members on here think if you can not accommodate you have something to hide “ we all have lives outside of fabs “. Well most of us do."

I would say the ones with images taken in urinals are the ones who have something to hide

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I house share with a landlady so can't accommodate

It's the guys job to accommodate lol

Suspicious minds.

Cynics.

Cheating themselves and think everyone is like them.

Cos they automatically think youre married which they probably r 99% of the time

By *ed PetalCouple  over a year ago

Kent

Often the answer is very simple: kids & family living in the house!

london

"Suspicious minds.

Cynics.

"

Agree with that one

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I think this is far more applied to men than ladies.

I don't accommodate, I have teenagers who randomly appear & disappear without warning.

Even once when I thought they in another country I was woken by their return!

I think it's the assumption that a lot of women have children at home & it's accepted they won't meet in their family home.

I don't know why, when men state they can't accommodate, it's assumed they have something to hide.

I have lots of male friends, who house share, moved back in with family or have their kids living with them.

All very valid & genuine (I usually avoid using that word, but it applies here ) reasons why they can't meet people in their own homes.

Double standards suck sometimes

"I think this is far more applied to men than ladies.

I don't accommodate, I have teenagers who randomly appear & disappear without warning.

I think it's the assumption that a lot of women have children at home & it's accepted they won't meet in their family home.

I don't know why, when men state they can't accommodate, it's assumed they have something to hide.

I have lots of male friends, who house share, moved back in with family or have their kids living with them.

All very valid & genuine (I usually avoid using that word, but it applies here ) reasons why they can't meet people in their own homes.

Double standards suck sometimes "

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Prefer to meet at a club pressure of both sides

london

I care for my elderly mother since my father passed, she looked after me when I was young now it’s my turn

By *laclkguyMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

"Suspicious minds.

Cynics.

Agree with that one"

yes i agree

i've just been blocked by a "couple" who had accommodate on their profile but clearly do not, just looking for a free venue for their fun and games

I can't accomodate because i have a little one. Even if i didn't, I'd still likely choose not to accomodate. I don't assume that men who can't must be married. I do ask for the reason, if we get chatting and am happy to explain my reasons also

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Double standards suck sometimes

"

Here is a strange and very novel idea. Why don't people just ask why?

By *ooskiMan  over a year ago

south coast

Even when you can accommodate, some still think it's strange......

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

What's wrong with keeping your private life seperate from your swinging life don't accomdate and we have nothing to hide

I have a pet alligator who sleeps in the bath. That can be a real turn off for some, especially if they need the toilet.

By *hortfuseWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Why do some members on here think if you can not accommodate you have something to hide “ we all have lives outside of fabs “. Well most of us do."

I don't know, I generally ask why in the course of conversation. I like astra have older children who are back at home that randomly turn up, usually totally unexpectedly.

"I have a pet alligator who sleeps in the bath. That can be a real turn off for some, especially if they need the toilet. "

What do you keep in the toilet?

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Here is a strange and very novel idea. Why don't people just ask why?"

Sometimes I get asked that, almost always as a first message, and absolutely always followed by "yeah, right, married twat" to whatever I reply with.

I assume that it's the male half of some couples that have a really really big chip on their shoulder.

"Suspicious minds.

Cynics.

"

I agree. I understand why scepticism can creep in on this site, but the majority will be good honest people. Everyone will have their own personal choices, and reasons why.

We won’t accommodate in our own home either. Is that suspicious?

I don’t mind seeing “Can’t accom” on a profile but what then gets me is when the guy expects me to suggest a venue to meet. If he wants a bj or more why can’t he at least come up with a place to meet? It’s a turn off.

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"I have a pet alligator who sleeps in the bath. That can be a real turn off for some, especially if they need the toilet.

What do you keep in the toilet? "

His wife lol.

It puts an element of doubt in my mind if they are single.

Are they cheating?

One of my female friends lives with her parents, so it's not always the case I'll admit.

Couples with a family, I'd not expect them to host in their family home. I'm ok with it generally, if the reasons make sense, because I can accomodate. I'm just scared of getting involved with a cheater. So am careful, I hope.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Why does anybody think it strange that people aren't prepared to accommodate strangers from the net in their homes?

We ask that people accommodate for various reasons but completely understand if they don't want to. We could be anyone.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I think that it's unfortunate that people automatically assume things.

If it's part of a larger concern then yes, it might send alarm bells ringing, but having people at your home can be an issue for many. The first time I accommodated it was weird, it's not for everyone

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I think that it's unfortunate that people automatically assume things.

If it's part of a larger concern then yes, it might send alarm bells ringing, but having people at your home can be an issue for many. The first time I accommodated it was weird, it's not for everyone "

This

I don't automatically assume just because someone can't accommodate they are cheating - but may draw that conclusion if other things don't add up.

There's a number of various reasons I can't accommodate and I make them clear on my profile - never once has it been queried.

Because so many cheat on partners would be my answer to your question Op.

By *aughtius MaximiusMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Double standards suck sometimes "

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Not accommodating alone doesn't make someone a cheat,male or female.

There are other red flags generally ,many live with family,have kids and many will be cheating too,but not all.

There are so many men on fab, the women and couples, can use the cannot accommodate criteria for filtering and protect against possible cheats. Women cheat just as much as men, but the volume of men, has meant this has become a criteria.

I still live with my rents , ide happily get a hotel for the right lady/couple

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

this!! iv tried to explain my situation the best i can on my profile.... people believe me or they dont...

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

A lot of us have experienced people who "cannot accommodate" and who turned out to be cheating on partners. So it's natural to be cautious if you don't want that situation.

There are other, valid reasons rust people can't accommodate. A profile can always be written to cover these.

By *oshker71Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Not accommodating alone doesn't make someone a cheat,male or female.

There are other red flags generally ,many live with family,have kids and many will be cheating too,but not all."

I don’t host over a really bad experience, I was seeing someone from work( yes I know) only about 4 dates we had a drink a my place & I said I will call you a taxi...she flipped aren’t you going to give me a lift home then she said..I said I’ve had a drink I can’t drive...can I stay the night..I’m up early in the morning I said...don’t you trust me here alone then she said...I said I don’t know you well enough ...so after a fuss I called a taxi lent her a jumper & a coat as it was chilly.

Went to work the next day & asked about my gear I’d lent ...oh I forgotten it she said ..this went on for a few weeks so I said fine no drama keep it I won’t be seeing you again anyway..then she spoke to her team leader & said I was stalking & harassing her...boy did the shit hit the fan...I’d been at the company 10 years I was called into the office to see hr as it turned out she had done something similar to another person..she then left the company...but it was so stressful I’ve always kept it in my mind.... so that’s why I don’t accommodate ever.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Even though we can accommodate we don't meet singles who can't as we've been lied to in the past. In a similar vein we won't meet bulls/doms as we've met two that supposedly could play more vanilla but both reverted to type and that's not how we play, so being the cynics that we've now become we find it easier to have a blanket ban on certain types of profile as there's more than enough profiles left on Fab that do fit what we're looking for.

» Add a new message to this topic