FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How long before you go bareback

How long before you go bareback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you have a regular 'friend with benefits' how long would you want to play safe before going bareback?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The First time we meet and have sex .....

Obviously......

"The First time we meet and have sex .....

Obviously......"

Lol I like to be responsible and play safe but if meeting regularly I'd prefer bareback nothing better than cumming inside someone

We would never go bareback for anyone than each other no matter how well we know the people we play with.

We waited several months and after getting tested and finding alternative contraception before considering this option.

What I did find was that skin condoms where the closest thing to bareback and getting the right size matters.

Eski

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Never!

We love the saying 'never say never' and live by the rule except here. Never going to happen.

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

Never..

it’s not an option with anyone from here.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"If you have a regular 'friend with benefits' how long would you want to play safe before going bareback? "

Depends on the horse we are riding if docile very quickly if spirited probably never

Never even if they are a FWB perhaps they have more friends ..

"Never..

it’s not an option with anyone from here. "

Right. Absolutely riddled this lot...

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

We have never done it but we have thought about it. The thing that worries us is the cumming inside, even accidentally.

Guys, including Him, can maybe get a bit carried away and cum before they can pull out. Don't like that idea at all I like to see the guy cum, and it's all over my belly or boobs even better

"Never..

Well I only bareback with swingers that get tested every 3 months and don’t bareback with anyone but myself.....

By *estMidsHotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Malvern

Depends on how long the oral goes on for x

2 minutes in!

Never

I know exactly when I am going to cum. Do some people accidentally cum? Really!

By *av-RickMan  over a year ago

Nearby

"Depends on how long the oral goes on for x"

Haha great answer.

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

It's not about how long you're with an FWB that determines whether or not you go BB. It's more about how much of a risk the person your with is, and how much risk you're willing to take.

If you know you're both clean (e.g. recently tested), and you're exclusive to eachother, then the risk is a lot lower than if you continued to play with others.

"It's not about how long you're with an FWB that determines whether or not you go BB. It's more about how much of a risk the person your with is, and how much risk you're willing to take.

If you know you're both clean (e.g. recently tested), and you're exclusive to eachother, then the risk is a lot lower than if you continued to play with others."

That sounds very sensible.

My House

We've being seeing the same guy for 11 years, whenever he's in our area.

So many meets, so many fantasies realised, so many condoms used

We'd all love to do BB if we could I'm sure, but the risks are so high it's just not worth the aggro. So BB is exclusively between the two of us.

By *BWarksCouple  over a year ago

warwick

But you can catch everything from oral....... we have gone bb but only with couples equally as happy to and that we feel are right to

"It's not about how long you're with an FWB that determines whether or not you go BB. It's more about how much of a risk the person your with is, and how much risk you're willing to take.

If you know you're both clean (e.g. recently tested), and you're exclusive to eachother, then the risk is a lot lower than if you continued to play with others."

But if you read some comments on this thread....

Some people will never bareback with a swinger.......

Honesty plays a big part. My wife and I used condoms for the first 3 months, then went bareback (with contraceptive Pill) thereafter.

I thought we were monogamous and exclusive but it wasn't until she passed away, I discovered she'd casually fucked 3 other guys behind my back, during the first 8 years of our 25 year relationship.

Obviously when I found out, I got tested ASAP (thankfully all clear) but without truth, openess & demonstrable caution on all sides, then you can't be sure

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

"We've being seeing the same guy for 11 years, whenever he's in our area.

We'd all love to do BB if we could I'm sure, but the risks are so high it's just not worth the aggro. So BB is exclusively between the two of us. "

the risks are so high? Care to expand on that with evidence?

Was a long time before we tried it with the same person we had meet regularly.

Wasnt the type to sleep with anything that had a pulse, so were confidant with the test results

If you know you're both clean (e.g. recently tested), and you're exclusive to eachother, then the risk is a lot lower than if you continued to play with others.

Honesty plays a big part. My wife and I used condoms for the first 3 months, then went bareback (with contraceptive Pill) thereafter.

I thought we were monogamous and exclusive but it wasn't until she passed away, I discovered she'd casually fucked 3 other guys behind my back, during the first 8 years of our 25 year relationship.

Obviously when I found out, I got tested ASAP (thankfully all clear) but without truth, openess & demonstrable caution on all sides, then you can't be sure "

Sorry to read of her passing, how did you find out after all that time? How did you cope with it?

One of The problems with it is, how would you know if the person you were considering going bareback with, was fucking multiple partners (bareback) or not? Present or past!!

"One of The problems with it is, how would you know if the person you were considering going bareback with, was fucking multiple partners (bareback) or not? Present or past!!"

Yes totally with you on that as I have experienced it and found out I wasn’t the only one although agreed to be exclusive big lesson learnt x

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Never.

"...I thought we were monogamous and exclusive but it wasn't until she passed away, I discovered she'd casually fucked 3 other guys behind my back, during the first 8 years of our 25 year relationship.

Obviously when I found out, I got tested ASAP (thankfully all clear) but without truth, openess & demonstrable caution on all sides, then you can't be sure

Sorry to read of her passing, how did you find out after all that time? How did you cope with it? "

She kept 30+ years of diaries. I had to write her eulogy, so checked diaries for facts/dates (school, work, friends, etc).

Found out more than I expected. She wrote *everything* down.

In the weeks leading up to the funeral, there were a lot of conflicting emotions.

"...I thought we were monogamous and exclusive but it wasn't until she passed away, I discovered she'd casually fucked 3 other guys behind my back, during the first 8 years of our 25 year relationship.

Sorry to read of her passing, how did you find out after all that time? How did you cope with it?

She kept 30+ years of diaries. I had to write her eulogy, so checked diaries for facts/dates (school, work, friends, etc).

Found out more than I expected. She wrote *everything* down.

In the weeks leading up to the funeral, there were a lot of conflicting emotions."

Hard one to get your head round mate hope you are at peace with it all now, I assume you had been faithful in that time?

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

We'd all love to do BB if we could I'm sure, but the risks are so high it's just not worth the aggro. So BB is exclusively between the two of us. the risks are so high? Care to expand on that with evidence? "

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

We'd all love to do BB if we could I'm sure, but the risks are so high it's just not worth the aggro. So BB is exclusively between the two of us. the risks are so high? Care to expand on that with evidence? "

Yet to see what the evidence of risks are?

By *lk GuyMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Well if it’s a regular and she only seeing me I’d say 2-3 month then we’ll both go GUM clinic For a check up..

If a regular and she fucking others Will always use something

Never. People lie. Just not worth the risk.

I think the issue with BB isnt just "im tested so your safe" i many would say well you can catch something giving a blowjob.

The issue for me is how I would feel having got a swinger pregnant that id met once, twice or a few times, or having a gf/wife, and having got the girl we met pregnant.

My House

" Care to expand on that with evidence? "

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-data-reveals-420000-cases-of-stis-diagnosed-in-2017

syphilis - on the rise 20%

gonorrhoea - on the rise 22%

chlamydia - 8% decrease

The most common STD's by % in the UK are:

Chlamydia is the most common bacterial STI diagnosed in England (accounting for 46.1% of all STIs diagnosed in 2015). ...

Genital herpes

Genital warts

Gonorrhoea

Syphilis

You don't have to believe me, but do you believe the health professionals?

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I think the issue with BB isnt just "im tested so your safe" i many would say well you can catch something giving a blowjob.

The issue for me is how I would feel having got a swinger pregnant that id met once, twice or a few times, or having a gf/wife, and having got the girl we met pregnant.

"

I had a vasectomy years ago

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Met my other half here, we moved in together and it was nearly a year before we went bareback.

Felt "strange" after 13 years of protected sex.

42 weeks

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

We'd all love to do BB if we could I'm sure, but the risks are so high it's just not worth the aggro. So BB is exclusively between the two of us. the risks are so high? Care to expand on that with evidence?

Yet to see what the evidence of risks are?"

Cannot honestly believe anyone would post saying this! come on there is plenty of info available, as to BB we say live and let live and each to their own we dont moralize (unlike many on here) but if its not safely wrapped up its not entering my love tunnel!!!!

"Never..

What about if you fell in love and lived happy ever after?

"Never..

it’s not an option with anyone from here. What about if you fell in love and lived happy ever after? "

That doesn’t happen here....

This place is like a Irish fairytale , it never has a happy ending.....

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

"Never..

it’s not an option with anyone from here. What about if you fell in love and lived happy ever after?

That doesn’t happen here....

This place is like a Irish fairytale , it never has a happy ending....."

Unless you're Irish

Going 'bare back' is the majority of people's preferencel and its commendable that those individuals that indulge in this practice have the sense to get tested...

But the test is only accurate at the point/time of testing... Also are you aware that the NHS is cutting the funding to Sexual Health Clinics... That will 'put the cat amongst the pigeons'..

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

"The First time we meet and have sex .....

Obviously......"

true

"Never..

it’s not an option with anyone from here.

Right. Absolutely riddled this lot..."

Thank good we have an epidemiologist at hand to put us all right with a mathematical analysis

never.

never ever.

If I have a regular fb I prefer bareback. I don't really do one off meets and if I play in a club I always use condoms.

I get a full screening including the blood test every three months

"If you have a regular 'friend with benefits' how long would you want to play safe before going bareback? "

When I fell in love with her and wanted to be exclusive.

By *huckzMan  over a year ago

spalding

"We would never go bareback for anyone than each other no matter how well we know the people we play with.

We waited several months and after getting tested and finding alternative contraception before considering this option.

??

What I did find was that skin condoms where the closest thing to bareback and getting the right size matters.

Eski "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Going 'bare back' is the majority of people's preferencel and its commendable that those individuals that indulge in this practice have the sense to get tested...

But the test is only accurate at the point/time of testing... Also are you aware that the NHS is cutting the funding to Sexual Health Clinics... That will 'put the cat amongst the pigeons'.."

The Conservative government has cut the funding to local councils, which pay for sexual health clinics, over the last few years. For 2017/8, investment was 5% less than it was in 2013/14! Even though the government has made talk of ending austerity, service investment won't be increased to make up the shortfall - and that's if they actually do end austerity, as many things are cheap and easy to talk about. It's a false economy, to cut essential services such as these.

If someone's not barebacking, they are still at risk of other STIs and many will have caught them. Such infections include human papilloma virus (HPV), Herpes, Syphilis can still be caught whilst wearing a condom and the lesser heard about Molluscum. Many people will be asymptomatic, so it's feasible that all of the people won't know. And STI clinics don't check for all infections. Nor are all preventative treatments available or suggested - it may be worth funding yourself privately, as many people do. Condom users may prevent many problems but won't typically remain uninfected, if they have active sex lives. On a positive note, in 2017 there was an unprecedented 17% drop in new UK HIV diagnoses from 2016 and a 28% drop compared to 2015.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

1 min ..adult choices x

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Never. Simple answer.

» Add a new message to this topic