FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is not meeting smokers set in stone?

Is not meeting smokers set in stone?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you make exceptions to this rule if you really get on with the person?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Do you make exceptions to this rule if you really get on with the person?"

personally no we dont but i suppose others do

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Doesn't bother me if somebody is a smoker or not, but as I'm quitting at the moment I'd just ask them to be respectful of that and not smoke right next to me.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ha! Loads with wont meet smokers message me and when i point it out they say they will make an exception in my case.

All that in the past tense

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Ha! Loads with wont meet smokers message me and when i point it out they say they will make an exception in my case.

All that in the past tense"

guessing mostly males working on the usual theory of any hole a goal!!!!! lol

I have no problems with meeting smokers... I just find if I’m drinking with them. I want to smoke....

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

We went to a party (five couples) and when we went outside for a 'smoke', three of the non smoking/won't meet smokers couples joined us Not much on here appears to be set in stone but if people were more honest in their profiles then much of the Fab ambiguity could be avoided.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I hate smoking so wouldn't kiss a smoker.

Drives me insane.

Won't meet smokers, ok that's fine and I fully respect that, but don't tell me you will meet smokers once I point out you've wasted your time contacting me as you have stated on your profile you won't!

I won't message those that state they won't meet smokers in an effort to meet, as I read the damn profile and respect their decision.

Bloody false advertising!

P

By *trangeBrew75Man  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

"Drives me insane.

Won't meet smokers, ok that's fine and I fully respect that, but don't tell me you will meet smokers once I point out you've wasted your time contacting me as you have stated on your profile you won't!

I won't message those that state they won't meet smokers in an effort to meet, as I read the damn profile and respect their decision.

P"

Far from.. constantly get messages from 'won't meet smokers' .. correct because as soon as I read that I know they're not compatible!

"I have no problems with meeting smokers... I just find if I’m drinking with them. I want to smoke...."

I have found this too

Smoking is manky and I don't want to get sucked in by it - but after a drink it's oh sooo tempting!

As ex smokers we can no longer stand the smell. On occasion we’ve broken our we don’t meet smokers rule, sometimes it’s been worth it, sometimes not

"Drives me insane.

P

"

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

The number of non-smokers who meet up with me then steal half my smokes after a beer . I tell you, it’s a thing.

When I joined, I was an ex-smoker of six years. I’m smoking again now (though I’m looking to quit after Christmas, when my other half and I are apart for a week or so - part nice surprise, part not having to deal with me when I’m all crotchety and shit).

I get messages off loads of guys who say they don’t meet smokers...it’s a preference but seems to be a flexible one.

"The number of non-smokers who meet up with me then steal half my smokes after a beer . I tell you, it’s a thing.

When I joined, I was an ex-smoker of six years. I’m smoking again now (though I’m looking to quit after Christmas, when my other half and I are apart for a week or so - part nice surprise, part not having to deal with me when I’m all crotchety and shit).

I get messages off loads of guys who say they don’t meet smokers...it’s a preference but seems to be a flexible one."

So this might be a case of any hole is a goal....

This place is crazy, I really wonder why we bother with profiles at all...

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No. I don't meet smokers, and if there's smoking going on I leave. I address it separately in my profile but apparently I don't really mean it

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

We've never smoked but meet considerate smokers that don't smell like an ashtray. Problem we find is smokers in clubs nip off for lots of fag breaks & we lose interest also smokers tend to have their own social on outside deck, so there is a divide

I ask men not to smoke in my house, rollies are not as smelly so I'll relent & open a window but I vape so would be hypocritical to say I won't meet smokers.

And I have enjoyed (& requested) ash being flicked on me while I gave a blowjob, so there's that too

Theres loads say that but change there mind based on who there meeting

Preference yes but not necessarily set in stone

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I'd estimate at least 75% of people who message me 'won't me smokers'

It clearly states on my profile I smoke.

It's amazing how many claim they didn't realise they'd ticked that box when it's pointed out to them.

I think Ive got that I wont but in reality if I really like you I doubt I'll even notice.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I don't like it, but what annoys me even more is when their profile says they don't smoke and they do. I only meet in clubs anyway but the amount of people that have non-smoker on their profile and they smell of smoke....

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I have never smoked and I'm not really a fan of it. But oddly I happily meet smokers and sometimes if they light up I find it kind of alluring

By *rumcouple2013Couple  over a year ago

Tamworth

As we are both smokers, we nevet message or wink anyone who states they won’t meet smokers. We have however had many messages from none smokers asking to meet etc, then I point out we smoke. Some walk away others say they are happy to still meet.

I hate smoking, I never meet smokers, and when guys have turned up to meet me and smell like an ashtray, I've left.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I used to have a bit on my profile that while I would meet smokers, I'd be bringing breath mints with me.

Worked well enough

Manchester (she/her)

I occasionally get told that I'm anti smoker. I'm anti getting sick. You smoke if you want to. Over there please.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Deal breaker for me, smokers don’t enter my home so I’m not going to get intimate with one.

I slept with a friend a while ago, we had flirted for years but not gone any further.

She smokes which never bothered me until we got intimate, kissing was a real turn off.

By *erby DomCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

Neither of us smokes and we used to have our profile set to "will not meet smokers". However, lots of our club friends smoke and after meeting so many smokers we have changed our profile and will meet considerate smokers who don't smell like an ashtray.

I can understand why some people would have it set in stone that they don't meet smokers though.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I rarely smoke, but have said I'm a smoker. I get lots of messages from people who "won't meet smokers" When I point it out, its always a "mistake" on their profile.

[Removed by poster at 18/12/18 20:36:47]

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

It would depend on how heavy a smoker they are..

"We went to a party (five couples) and when we went outside for a 'smoke', three of the non smoking/won't meet smokers couples joined us Not much on here appears to be set in stone but if people were more honest in their profiles then much of the Fab ambiguity could be avoided."

We've had the same as this with our old profiles. Go to partys/social's chat to people go out to have a smoke and half of the people/couples arn't smokers granted if ksb doesn't come out for a chat while I have one I'm on my own most of the time

kc

By *exfordMan  over a year ago

discombobulated land

Is that Stone in Staffordshire?

"Deal breaker for me, smokers don’t enter my home so I’m not going to get intimate with one. "

Am I reading this right.....

You don’t allow anyone that smokes into your home

or

You don’t let anyone smoke in your home?

London

"Deal breaker for me, smokers don’t enter my home so I’m not going to get intimate with one.

or

You don’t let anyone smoke in your home?"

Smokers do not enter my home. I don't go in cars of smokers or hug smokers and if I have to enter a building with smokers outside I either ask them to move or hold my breath.

If one gets in a lift with me, I get out. In multiple play, you'll hear me ask anyone who wants to join in if they smoke but I can usually smell them first.

I choose healthcare professionals that don't smoke (unless it's an emergency, I don't have any choice then obvs) and smokers are the reason I don't go to house parties or Xtasia anymore.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Deal breaker for me, smokers don’t enter my home so I’m not going to get intimate with one.

or

Smokers do not enter my home. I don't go in cars of smokers or hug smokers and if I have to enter a building with smokers outside I either ask them to move or hold my breath.

If one gets in a lift with me, I get out. In multiple play, you'll hear me ask anyone who wants to join in if they smoke but I can usually smell them first.

I choose healthcare professionals that don't smoke (unless it's an emergency, I don't have any choice then obvs) and smokers are the reason I don't go to house parties or Xtasia anymore."

You're Smokephobic

or

I choose healthcare professionals that don't smoke (unless it's an emergency, I don't have any choice then obvs) and smokers are the reason I don't go to house parties or Xtasia anymore."

Do you have bad asthma?

London

or

I choose healthcare professionals that don't smoke (unless it's an emergency, I don't have any choice then obvs) and smokers are the reason I don't go to house parties or Xtasia anymore.

Do you have bad asthma?"

Nope. I'm an ex smoker and the smell turns my stomach and has made me vomit occasionally. The nausea lasts for hours and now everybody smokes in the street and outside every fucking doorway, bus shelter, hospital entrance, pub, garden (you get the idea), I smoke more now than I did when I actually smoked.

or

Do you have bad asthma?

Nope. I'm an ex smoker and the smell turns my stomach and has made me vomit occasionally. The nausea lasts for hours and now everybody smokes in the street and outside every fucking doorway, bus shelter, hospital entrance, pub, garden (you get the idea), I smoke more now than I did when I actually smoked.

"

Wow , don’t ever come to New York then ... people smoke drugs in public and it’s legal...

It's set in stone for me. Smokers and vapers are on my "no thank you" list.

No we don’t if they are considerate smokers! But lighting up for a fag 1/2 way through having sex is rather off putting

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Depends if someone smells like an ashtray or not I guess I know some are really put off by smokers though.

By *estofbothCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Think this is one of the most bullshit hangups. Occasionally we have a smoke. But not in or around a meet. Likewise one of the girls were friends with smokes but doesn’t when we’re together as she knows we don’t, and you wouldn’t know either way if she smokes or not.

Whether somebody smokes or not shouldn’t play a part in general. Smoking on a meet or while you’re playing then fair enough, but as a general across the board rule seems a bit petty

"Think this is one of the most bullshit hangups. Occasionally we have a smoke. But not in or around a meet. Likewise one of the girls were friends with smokes but doesn’t when we’re together as she knows we don’t, and you wouldn’t know either way if she smokes or not.

Whether somebody smokes or not shouldn’t play a part in general. Smoking on a meet or while you’re playing then fair enough, but as a general across the board rule seems a bit petty "

And this is why my answer would be "it depends". As a single I met a woman who smoked, which wasn't an issue until she went out for one halfway through and I just couldn't deal with the smell on her or on her breath after that

C

Cardiff

"Think this is one of the most bullshit hangups. Occasionally we have a smoke. But not in or around a meet. Likewise one of the girls were friends with smokes but doesn’t when we’re together as she knows we don’t, and you wouldn’t know either way if she smokes or not.

Whether somebody smokes or not shouldn’t play a part in general. Smoking on a meet or while you’re playing then fair enough, but as a general across the board rule seems a bit petty

And this is why my answer would be "it depends". As a single I met a woman who smoked, which wasn't an issue until she went out for one halfway through and I just couldn't deal with the smell on her or on her breath after that

C"

Completly agree and that we understand.

Smoking halfway through a meet would be a turn off. What you do the week before is up to you.

London

or

Do you have bad asthma?

Wow , don’t ever come to New York then ... people smoke drugs in public and it’s legal..."

Gawd don’t get me started on the smell of !

London

Whether somebody smokes or not shouldn’t play a part in general. Smoking on a meet or while you’re playing then fair enough, but as a general across the board rule seems a bit petty "

A bullshit hangup? By all means have an opinion regarding your own preferences but don’t dictate to me or anyone else about how WE feel about smokers.

My sister is currently dying of smoking induced lung cancer, no doubt my other sister may end up with the same fate but the scare has made them both stop although they can’t give up vaping with nicotine in.

Cardiff

A bullshit hangup? By all means have an opinion regarding your own preferences but don’t dictate to me or anyone else about how WE feel about smokers.

My sister is currently dying of smoking induced lung cancer, no doubt my other sister may end up with the same fate but the scare has made them both stop although they can’t give up vaping with nicotine in."

Never dictated anything. Opinions are opinions, they’re personal and that’s the beauty of them.

Sorry about your sister.

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

I always assume that it is.

I'm a smoker clearly states and in pictures. I get messages from people whom claim to not meet smokers

I try to remain mindful of none smokers by always having air waves gum and body spray

I won't meet smokers as it's the smell i find off putting. No matter how much someone is clean I can still smell smoke off them. So for me it's a no. Others meet smokers though. I guess each person it's different.

Manchester (she/her)

It makes me ill. It's not a hangup.

"I won't meet smokers as it's the smell i find off putting. No matter how much someone is clean I can still smell smoke off them. So for me it's a no. Others meet smokers though. I guess each person it's different. "

It makes me ill. It's not a hangup. "

London

My sister is currently dying of smoking induced lung cancer, no doubt my other sister may end up with the same fate but the scare has made them both stop although they can’t give up vaping with nicotine in.

Never dictated anything. Opinions are opinions, they’re personal and that’s the beauty of them.

Sorry about your sister. "

You called it a bullshit hangup and an across the board rule, petty. They are not options, they are criticisms of those that detest smoking.

Cardiff

Sorry about your sister.

You called it a bullshit hangup and an across the board rule, petty. They are not options, they are criticisms of those that detest smoking.

"

Apologies if we offended. It was just our point of view.

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

we get messages off couples wanting to meet us. says won,t meet smokers on their profile, (we tell them we smoke)!

they message us back saying they will make a exception. we won,t! if it stated won,t meet smokers on their profile then we won,t meet them. its double standards. xxx

It's not bullshit: the smell and taste lingers. I met with a supposed non-smoker who tasted of nicotine when I kissed him... He'd last smoked three days ago.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

I won't meet them who say they won't meet smokers. Funny how quick that changes 100% of the time!

Personally, no one smokes inside my home, I always shower, clean my teeth before a meet and wont smoke from this untill they are gone if they are not a smoker. It's not like I'm gonna force smoking onto someone

Depends how sexy she is.

By *illen5Man  over a year ago

Bath

We're all flexible for the right person. Just have to brush their teeth and smoke outside. No biggie

for me it is. I've just quit and the smell makes me want to be sick now

Bath

"I ask men not to smoke in my house, rollies are not as smelly so I'll relent & open a window but I vape so would be hypocritical to say I won't meet smokers.

And I have enjoyed (& requested) ash being flicked on me while I gave a blowjob, so there's that too "

You kind of bring it in yourself then lol

Wine breaths as bad as fag breath

No. I find smoking obnoxious and don't want even a casual liaison with someone who needs that kind of psychological crutch. The same goes for heavy drinkers.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It's not bullshit: the smell and taste lingers. I met with a supposed non-smoker who tasted of nicotine when I kissed him... He'd last smoked three days ago."

I agree, possibly the smoker can't smell it so much on themselves but it is often all around them, in the smell of there pores, their skin, their breath, their hair, their clothes, everywhere.

Even if they have showered and brushed their teeth I still can usually smell stale smoke without trying to.

Each to their own, I enjoy a glass of wine and that will not be to some people's taste.

We all have completely different preferences.

No for us it is a defined boundary which we wouldnt change no matter how much we liked the other person. Thats not a judgment on other people who do just our thing. male

Won't meet smokers and won't compromise

No, we don’t meet smokers... however.. there has been times when we have been in a club, played with a female, and I couldn’t tell. She smelt lovely, nice that she took the time to rid the smell of an ash tray!

I do find there are a lot of smokers on this site... does anyone else think so?

By *irtySekretsCouple  over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

Ess stopped smoking about 4 years ago and now hates the taste and smell of smoke on others.

In a Club environment you can’t always avoid it in the heat of the moment. With some you can’t tell yet others absolutely reek

It’s a Yuk from us x

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

Just cos someone smoke don't mean they would ever smoke at a meet they do have respect for others that don't smoke as a ex smoker myself would meet others that do as long as they respect I dont

When they look fit as fucking Fuck 9 out of ten cats hold their breath and smash it anyway the dirty sexy Benson's bastard

Women lie on there profiles all the time

Not meeting

Dont play on first meet

No smokers

Are just a few examples

Sorry girls u been rumbled

Manchester (she/her)

"Women lie on there profiles all the time

Not meeting

Dont play on first meet

No smokers

Are just a few examples

Sorry girls u been rumbled "

If anyone works on the basis of me lying, they're not going to get a good response.

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

I'm afraid smokers breath makes me gag now, and that's just when chatting to smoking friends.

It's weird as when I was a smoker beery smokey kisses used to turn me on.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

I had a meet with someone who smoked but didnt tell me. I could smell it.

Really hot guy, amazing cock, great sex... but just remembering the smell puts me off from having another meet.

So yes, for me it is set in stone I’m afraid...

By *erby DomCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

"Women lie on there profiles all the time

Not meeting

Dont play on first meet

No smokers

Are just a few examples

Sorry girls u been rumbled "

Is that all women or just the ones that you fantasise over?

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve had guys message me who have miraculously given up or are vaping or their status isn’t right. Some even promised to give up smoking.

I can’t stand the smell of cigarettes.

Manchester (she/her)

"I’ve had guys message me who have miraculously given up or are vaping or their status isn’t right. Some even promised to give up smoking.

I can’t stand the smell of cigarettes. "

Yeah. Every time I have a moment of weakness and sorry I don't meet smokers, they've "given up" and I should give them a chance. No.

London

"Just cos someone smoke don't mean they would ever smoke at a meet they do have respect for others that don't smoke as a ex smoker myself would meet others that do as long as they respect I dont"

You’ve not quite read or understood the contributions of those that won’t meet smokers, have you.

You meet smokers, that’s clear. I respect others choices, if they want to smoke, they won’t be coming anywhere near me because they stink. They stink if they smoked an hour ago or a week ago.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"We went to a party (five couples) and when we went outside for a 'smoke', three of the non smoking/won't meet smokers couples joined us Not much on here appears to be set in stone but if people were more honest in their profiles then much of the Fab ambiguity could be avoided.

We've had the same as this with our old profiles. Go to partys/social's chat to people go out to have a smoke and half of the people/couples arn't smokers granted if ksb doesn't come out for a chat while I have one I'm on my own most of the time

kc"

I know what you mean but as P always comes for a smoke with me it's never just the two of us outside for some unknown reason .

As other posters have said above, we always go by peoples profiles so if they won't meet smokers or aren't listed as at least bi curious then we won't meet. Our profile has no lies (apart from our names) contained therein and we expect the profiles of people we meet to be the same.

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

Mumbai

No smoking means NO smoking. Will not meet smokers means will NOT meet smokers.

There are NO grey areas to the above statements.

We have spoke to people in clubs that state they are not smokers but actually are and would abstained during a meet.

"We have spoke to people in clubs that state they are not smokers but actually are and would abstained during a meet.

"

So do you find this to be okay?

"We have spoke to people in clubs that state they are not smokers but actually are and would abstained during a meet.

So do you find this to be okay?"

Personally it doesn't bother me in the slightest but just remember, not everything is what it seems

As a stop smoking practitioner I would be a hypocrite if I met a smoker to have fun with. No means no.

"As a stop smoking practitioner I would be a hypocrite if I met a smoker to have fun with. No means no. "

I personally (Mr) dont smoke but Mrs does, but away from me, but if people say they dont smoke to get more meets, how would you know?

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

It's the smell, really can't hack it, the only exception is vaping for us, at least it smells ok.

"It's the smell, really can't hack it, the only exception is vaping for us, at least it smells ok."

If your clean and shower fresh, clean cloths and brushed teeth, chewing gum etc, im not sure you would know

"It's the smell, really can't hack it, the only exception is vaping for us, at least it smells ok.

If your clean and shower fresh, clean cloths and brushed teeth, chewing gum etc, im not sure you would know "

Oh, I think you would! It's other things too, like "having to pop out for some fresh air" at regular intervals

"It's the smell, really can't hack it, the only exception is vaping for us, at least it smells ok."

So a hookah pipe is cool?

"As a stop smoking practitioner I would be a hypocrite if I met a smoker to have fun with. No means no.

I personally (Mr) dont smoke but Mrs does, but away from me, but if people say they dont smoke to get more meets, how would you know? "

If they mask it so well and don't feel the need to smoke whilst with me then well done to them.

I couldn't stand the smell if I'm gonna be intimate with someone.

London

"It's the smell, really can't hack it, the only exception is vaping for us, at least it smells ok.

If your clean and shower fresh, clean cloths and brushed teeth, chewing gum etc, im not sure you would know "

Smokers stink. You can be and do all of those things but they still stink.

We never meet smokers and def set in stone, no exceptions.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"If your clean and shower fresh, clean cloths and brushed teeth, chewing gum etc, im not sure you would know "

Having gone down on a smoker in the past.

I could tell.

Neutralise them nasty niffs with errr petrol , the fuckers would so in stop

Mumbai

Some people - ie me - have allergies associated with nicotine residue left in bodily fluids - we know when someone is lying because our bodies can tell as they are getting inflamed.

Really shameful how people want to gamble with the lives of others

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

We don't. They may be wonderful people (chances are they will be), but that stench! Being nice doesn't take that away and minty smokers breath is even worse.

Leeds

"As a stop smoking practitioner I would be a hypocrite if I met a smoker to have fun with. No means no.

I personally (Mr) dont smoke but Mrs does, but away from me, but if people say they dont smoke to get more meets, how would you know? "

The smell.

I often get messages from mainly couples that say they won't meet smokers and repeat it a few times on their profile but then send me a message. I point out I'm a smoker and 100% of the responses has been we will make an exception! I've never understood that why you would compromise your personal preferences.

By *ertnsarahCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

If your clean and shower fresh, clean cloths and brushed teeth, chewing gum etc, im not sure you would know

Some people - ie me - have allergies associated with nicotine residue left in bodily fluids - we know when someone is lying because our bodies can tell as they are getting inflamed.

Really shameful how people want to gamble with the lives of others "

I'm a smoker & really didn't know this was a thing! I learn something new on here every day. Thank God I don't lie about my habit, I'd be distraught if I thought I'd made someone ill! Sarah.

"I often get messages from mainly couples that say they won't meet smokers and repeat it a few times on their profile but then send me a message. I point out I'm a smoker and 100% of the responses has been we will make an exception! I've never understood that why you would compromise your personal preferences. "

Obviously because they are desperate to meet any single lady, they will compromise

"I often get messages from mainly couples that say they won't meet smokers and repeat it a few times on their profile but then send me a message. I point out I'm a smoker and 100% of the responses has been we will make an exception! I've never understood that why you would compromise your personal preferences.

Obviously because they are desperate to meet any single lady, they will compromise"

That's a bit rude I don't think people would need to be desperate to meet me but thank you ever so much for your insight for input!

i'll tell you a secret ,ive smoked all my life .

ive had a good few meets strictly non smokers ,hate the smell, will suss you out , my nose is like a sniffer dog bla bla bla .

just like if i'm at familys house and i say , popping out for a cigarette when i re enter the rom they always say ,didnt you have a cigarette ?

cant ekplain why but i just dont smell of fags .

admittedly i dont smoke before a meet or once i,m out the shower , my hairs washed and conditioned every single day ,my finger nauls are cut and filed regular ,i use hand cream , i wear clean clothes everyday that smellof persil comfort or my aftershave .

i visit the hygenist , not the dentist , every 3 months , can talk about that later , dentist needs to earn money ,if he told everyone thereteeth were fine he'd be skint , ive never seen a dentist ,just hygenist, same as specsavers , if they tell everyone thereeyes are fine , or will remain the same another 5 years theyd be out of business.........

anyway................my point is ,i smoke but nobody will ever no , even if your nostrils are like an otter

"I often get messages from mainly couples that say they won't meet smokers and repeat it a few times on their profile but then send me a message. I point out I'm a smoker and 100% of the responses has been we will make an exception! I've never understood that why you would compromise your personal preferences.

Obviously because they are desperate to meet any single lady, they will compromise

That's a bit rude I don't think people would need to be desperate to meet me but thank you ever so much for your insight for input! "

Oh you took that the wrong way, the power of fab eh? It wasn’t aimed specifically at you, but let’s be real plenty of people will compromise on this issue to meet others and it’s no doubt prevalent when couples are looking for single females....

That's a bit rude I don't think people would need to be desperate to meet me but thank you ever so much for your insight for input!

Oh you took that the wrong way, the power of fab eh? It wasn’t aimed specifically at you, but let’s be real plenty of people will compromise on this issue to meet others and it’s no doubt prevalent when couples are looking for single females...."

Well you worded it very badly and it came across very much that you were suggesting it's about desperation.

It's not the smoking I care about, it's bad oral hygiene and cigarette breath. I have met with smokers and you'd never know they smoked.

Manchester (she/her)

Smokers stink. You can be and do all of those things but they still stink."

And even if you magically don't... If we say no, believe us. I don't want to meet smokers. You're not an exception. End of conversation.

Leeds

"i'll tell you a secret ,ive smoked all my life .

ive had a good few meets strictly non smokers ,hate the smell, will suss you out , my nose is like a sniffer dog bla bla bla .

just like if i'm at familys house and i say , popping out for a cigarette when i re enter the rom they always say ,didnt you have a cigarette ?

cant ekplain why but i just dont smell of fags .

admittedly i dont smoke before a meet or once i,m out the shower , my hairs washed and conditioned every single day ,my finger nauls are cut and filed regular ,i use hand cream , i wear clean clothes everyday that smellof persil comfort or my aftershave .

i visit the hygenist , not the dentist , every 3 months , can talk about that later , dentist needs to earn money ,if he told everyone thereteeth were fine he'd be skint , ive never seen a dentist ,just hygenist, same as specsavers , if they tell everyone thereeyes are fine , or will remain the same another 5 years theyd be out of business.........

anyway................my point is ,i smoke but nobody will ever no , even if your nostrils are like an otter "

This is all very strange considering you state you're a non smoker on your profile. FAB honesty?

If you are a non smoker then it is only natural that you find this grotesque habit extremely objectionable and revolting... I have kissed a few some that do smoke and their mouth tastes really foul... If any one smokes in your presence, the smell permeates into your hair and clothes... Secondary smoke can produce lung cancer too ... I am not against someone smoking as long as it is not near me and let's face it, the tax man loves them.... I hate tax men...

If we met anyone who had lied about smoking, we would know immediatly then we would walk out on her,him or them. No exceptions.

Mumbai

Really shameful how people want to gamble with the lives of others

I'm a smoker & really didn't know this was a thing! I learn something new on here every day. Thank God I don't lie about my habit, I'd be distraught if I thought I'd made someone ill! Sarah."

There are many allergens - eg look up cotinine allergy and how it triggers severe asthma

I smoke,,so puff,puff

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

For us got to be considerate. We have met people who smoke but prefer those who don't.

Bath

As with BO, you get used to the smell. Depends if theres any kissing.

Generally ok if they're oudoor occasional smokers, not the trampy yellow finger type

Just don’t like the smell so would avoid

By *herrySnickersWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Would never meet someone who was a smoker! Sorry I used to go out with one and it was nasty...

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

At the moment for me, yes. I gave up nearly two months ago. I'm sure as time goes by it won't bother me so much, but I don't want the temptation to have one.

By *thLincsCpleCouple  over a year ago

Barton upon Humber

As ex smokers, stopped a Year last Sept, we will actively check profiles and won’t message if they are smokers, but at a club the other week, It was that hot inside, I went and stood with the smokers outside just to get some cool air but certainly didn’t consider starting smoking again. I reckon we have both cracked the non smoking thing but wouldn’t particularly want to snog a smoker just yet, nothing personal

Manchester (she/her)

"At the moment for me, yes. I gave up nearly two months ago. I'm sure as time goes by it won't bother me so much, but I don't want the temptation to have one. "

Well done!

By *inxy300Woman  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

"Drives me insane.

I won't message those that state they won't meet smoke

rs in an effort to meet, as I read the damn profile and respect their decision.

P"

Im exactly the same, it does my head in.

The smell knocks me sick, I wouldnt be able to kiss a smoker no matter how well we got on

I don't mind meeting smokers as long as they don't force me to smoke as they usually all do

We hate it so no to smokers big time.

I won’t meet smokers, eve consifmderat ones as I’m still aware of the smell and taste

We don’t have a problem with it unless it’s absolutely overwhelming.

In our experience many of our kind of people smoke socially, we wouldn’t want to rule a beautiful funny interesting fitty out just because they enjoy an occasional cigarette.

Bath

At work i split shift with someone and use the same car. It reeks, even though he doesnt smoke in it. Must be in his clothes and breath. Had to wet wipe the steering wheel and surfaces to try to sanitise it.

Bath

But enough of my niggles. Thankfully i dont have to go down on him

Surely the ones who lie on their profiles stating they are non-smokers when in reality they do smoke are highly hypocritical.

In my experience smokers are very obnoxious about their habit,it’s their right to smoke and they are being made to feel like criminals with not being able to smoke in public areas such as pubs, yet when it comes to a potential meet they want to hide the fact they are smokers and not shout about it as usual!

Could not be more double standards if they tried!

If you want to smoke it’s absolutely your right just don’t pick and choose on how unfairly you are treated in different scenarios.

Leeds

The worst offenders are those who's profile states they're non smokers. Yet they have recent profile pics of them smoking!

» Add a new message to this topic