FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Would you be offended if someone you met, met on the same day or the day after they met you?

Would you be offended if someone you met, met on the same day or the day after they met you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I appreciate this might be different for everyone. Would you be offended if someone had a meet on the same day or the day after your meet with them? I have done it myself (double standards call me a hypocrite) DEFINITELY NOT JEALOUSY. But more a little twinge of feeling like just a number or a 'hole/pussy'. Is swinging more than just using people's body parts for our own pleasure or is that basically all swinging is?

Answers on a post card

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope..... Wouldn't mind them doing that....

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Ok so I appreciate this might be different for everyone. Would you be offended if someone had a meet on the same day or the day after your meet with them? I have done it myself (double standards call me a hypocrite) DEFINITELY NOT JEALOUSY. But more a little twinge of feeling like just a number or a 'hole/pussy'. Is swinging more than just using people's body parts for our own pleasure or is that basically all swinging is?

Answers on a post card "

We're swingers, we fuck with whoever we want whenever we want all parties being consenting.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

No doesn’t bother me in the slightest

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

Don't care

By *uit and bootsMan  over a year ago

Manchester

This actually happened to me this past week. It had been long planned for me to travel a long distance to meet someone, which was in the same area as another fab friend who was also keen to meet.

I explained to both of them what was in the air, as I didn’t want to appear to be the travelling lothario.

Both were very cool and quite interested in the other meet, so I drove home very happy, very tired and quite a bit cross eyed!

Being on other level with both of them made it all seem to go ok.

"This actually happened to me this past week. It had been long planned for me to travel a long distance to meet someone, which was in the same area as another fab friend who was also keen to meet.

I explained to both of them what was in the air, as I didn’t want to appear to be the travelling lothario.

Both were very cool and quite interested in the other meet, so I drove home very happy, very tired and quite a bit cross eyed!

Being on other level with both of them made it all seem to go ok."

Yeah you don't owe either of them an explanation but it shows the kind of person you are. I would respect that if I were them xxx

By *ay19720Man  over a year ago

Ashford kent

Im not sure to be honest. ...I don't like the thought of munching a used pussy if im not told..im not a cleaner..tho I know some like that...being the second cock im fine with if its safe fun..day after..heyho...

Manchester

"This actually happened to me this past week. It had been long planned for me to travel a long distance to meet someone, which was in the same area as another fab friend who was also keen to meet.

Yeah you don't owe either of them an explanation but it shows the kind of person you are. I would respect that if I were them xxx"

Thanks, if it had been my home town i may have declined and arranged separate days, but due to the distances involved everyone seemed on the same page, which i’m truly thankful for

Manchester

Yeah you don't owe either of them an explanation but it shows the kind of person you are. I would respect that if I were them xxx"

It's all supposed to be fun, not relationships when it comes down to it so what the hell? If you're a couple then you set your own boundaries but surely accept what others, singles or couples see as theirs.

I don't care as long as i'm not double dipping

It's not my business

Yeah you don't owe either of them an explanation but it shows the kind of person you are. I would respect that if I were them xxx

It's all supposed to be fun, not relationships when it comes down to it so what the hell? If you're a couple then you set your own boundaries but surely accept what others, singles or couples see as theirs. "

Not said about relationships I did say it wasn't about jealousy . Why are you so angry lol

No

Because this isn’t a place for jealously. Anyone who is...I really don’t know.

Manchester

It's all supposed to be fun, not relationships when it comes down to it so what the hell? If you're a couple then you set your own boundaries but surely accept what others, singles or couples see as theirs.

Not said about relationships I did say it wasn't about jealousy . Why are you so angry lol "

Sorry if I've framed it badly,you've misunderstood or misread my comment, I'm certainly not angry. I'm one of the most laid back blokes you could meet when it comes to sexuality.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I wouldn't want the lingering smell of another woman on a meet. I'd also want him hot and ready to go not unable to perform because he's shagged out.

It would put me off.

If it was a social, I wouldn't mind at all. Now if it was for sex I would feel like a disposable sexual commodity. Yet it is what fab is all about for some

nope its nothing to do with me but if i know that someone is meeting another person before me id decline because i need a man/woman with stamina to give me what i want i cant be done with half jobs same with guys who wank before meets ? erm if you cum then we start again why watse it with a wank ?? im greedy i guess.

but as a rule what one gets up to with there lives is down to them no one questions mine im not gonna question theres.

waste** lol

"If it was a social, I wouldn't mind at all. Now if it was for sex I would feel like a disposable sexual commodity. Yet it is what fab is all about for some "

Your last line is very interesting. It seems like you disapprove of others that take this approach?

We don’t meet more than once every couple of weeks and it’s not something that would happen with us, however if someone expressed the same opinions as you to us, I wouldn’t meet them. It’s putting expectations on another and surely that’s against the very ethos of NSA sex and swinging? In a way it blurs the lines between swinging and dating.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

No they are free to do whatever they like.

"If it was a social, I wouldn't mind at all. Now if it was for sex I would feel like a disposable sexual commodity. Yet it is what fab is all about for some

Your last line is very interesting. It seems like you disapprove of others that take this approach?

We don’t meet more than once every couple of weeks and it’s not something that would happen with us, however if someone expressed the same opinions as you to us, I wouldn’t meet them. It’s putting expectations on another and surely that’s against the very ethos of NSA sex and swinging? In a way it blurs the lines between swinging and dating."

I just don't like feeling used and forgotten when ppl's lust fade away.

I have no issues with people having more than one partners, I just have issues with the ones who deliberately used others when they are horny but forget abt them straight after. As it seems to be the case with some ppl on here

"If it was a social, I wouldn't mind at all. Now if it was for sex I would feel like a disposable sexual commodity. Yet it is what fab is all about for some

We don’t meet more than once every couple of weeks and it’s not something that would happen with us, however if someone expressed the same opinions as you to us, I wouldn’t meet them. It’s putting expectations on another and surely that’s against the very ethos of NSA sex and swinging? In a way it blurs the lines between swinging and dating.

I have no issues with people having more than one partners, I just have issues with the ones who deliberately used others when they are horny but forget abt them straight after. As it seems to be the case with some ppl on here

"

And of course I disaprove others that take that approach when their approach invovle myself.

Offended is the wrong word for me, I know it’s a swinging site and it’s NSA and the people I meet are going to meet others (as will I!)

But I like the anticipation and build up and getting ready to meet someone as well as the meet itself of course. So when I meet off here I like to dedicate myself to them for that time, I don’t think I could do that properly if I was meeting someone else later the same day and likewise I guess that they would be focussing partly on the later meet too.

So offended is the wrong word. But I think I’d enjoy the meet a lot less if I knew they had one eye on making sure they get away promptly to be ready for the next fella.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"Offended is the wrong word for me, I know it’s a swinging site and it’s NSA and the people I meet are going to meet others (as will I!)

But I like the anticipation and build up and getting ready to meet someone as well as the meet itself of course. So when I meet off here I like to dedicate myself to them for that time, I don’t think I could do that properly if I was meeting someone else later the same day and likewise I guess that they would be focussing partly on the later meet too.

So offended is the wrong word. But I think I’d enjoy the meet a lot less if I knew they had one eye on making sure they get away promptly to be ready for the next fella. "

"

And of course I disaprove others that take that approach when their approach invovle myself. "

But who’s being used? NSA sex is just that. Two or more people meet, have sex and move on. A lady above mentioned performance issues, and I can see that side of it and a chap mentioned not wanting to get a face full of some other gentleman’s left overs. I can also see that.

But feeling like you’ve been used emotionally I don’t get. I’m not having a go because we’re all different, but to me, if I knew someone had those thoughts a klaxon would be going off in my head and screaming “Needy Fucker!”.

Again, please don’t take this as having a go at you personally, but to us it’s a big red line having someone who expects more than the moment.

To add to my last, I’m looking at it from the point of a couple, so therefore I don’t need someone who might expect more from us than the moment.

Ongoing friendship, yes but no more if that makes sense?

A single may well have a different perspective.

By *appyWandererMan  over a year ago

Croydon

I get where you are coming from, you want to feel a bit special. Everyone takes something different from swinging.

If you are looking something regular and don't like the idea of them "getting about"; put that you don't go near hardened swingers on your profile, and test them before you meet.

My personal view is that it is an experience\night time dessert that is offered, if the person wants to offer more than great.

I don’t want to feel like I’m their 10 a.m appointment and they have someone booked in at 2. We all approach things differently and whilst it is sex only and no relationship, I don’t like the conveyor belt mentality.

And of course I disaprove others that take that approach when their approach invovle myself.

But who’s being used? NSA sex is just that. Two or more people meet, have sex and move on. A lady above mentioned performance issues, and I can see that side of it and a chap mentioned not wanting to get a face full of some other gentleman’s left overs. I can also see that.

But feeling like you’ve been used emotionally I don’t get. I’m not having a go because we’re all different, but to me, if I knew someone had those thoughts a klaxon would be going off in my head and screaming “Needy Fucker!”.

Again, please don’t take this as having a go at you personally, but to us it’s a big red line having someone who expects more than the moment."

Haha don't worry I don't see that as having a go at all

Well, I do get the idea of 'NSA' sex and when the person has been very clear on what she wants and need, if I agree then there is no issue at all.

Yet when ppl play mind games in order to fuck you then completely forget about you afterwards, it does bother me. Especially if they have a meet lined up straight after.

It seems to me that some people put so many effort to meet you but once they did you do not exist anymore. And that's what bother me. If their aim are clear, fine. But if they sort of sending mixed signal, then it is offending when you realise that it was just smoke.

Again, please don’t take this as having a go at you personally, but to us it’s a big red line having someone who expects more than the moment.

Well, I do get the idea of 'NSA' sex and when the person has been very clear on what she wants and need, if I agree then there is no issue at all.

Yet when ppl play mind games in order to fuck you then completely forget about you afterwards, it does bother me. Especially if they have a meet lined up straight after.

It seems to me that some people put so many effort to meet you but once they did you do not exist anymore. And that's what bother me. If their aim are clear, fine. But if they sort of sending mixed signal, then it is offending when you realise that it was just smoke. "

It is more about the way it is done and not what about what it is done that bother me most.

It seems to me that some people put so many effort to meet you but once they did you do not exist anymore. And that's what bother me. If their aim are clear, fine. But if they sort of sending mixed signal, then it is offending when you realise that it was just smoke. "

Ah! I see. I agree, that this all hinges on being upfront. Nobody should be given unrealistic expectations.

This can’t be right. On a fab debate we find out we are actually agreeing!

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I personally wouldn’t meet with someone else the same day as a planned meet

1. Normally the texting , flirting, leading up to the meet and the anticipation is so hot and sexually charged that I wouldn’t want to meet someone if I was already satisfied by another

2. The way I like to play would leave me too sore to probably enjoy another marathon session

I would like my meet to feel like I was giving it my all for them

That’s just my personal stand on it but others to each their own

No, that's completely up to them and I've done it before myself

"If it was a social, I wouldn't mind at all. Now if it was for sex I would feel like a disposable sexual commodity. Yet it is what fab is all about for some "

Same.

It would bother me and I wouldn't meet them again. I don't want to meet people that do that.

"To add to my last, I’m looking at it from the point of a couple, so therefore I don’t need someone who might expect more from us than the moment.

A single may well have a different perspective. "

It's a different scenario for couples. Some singles also like fuck n go and some don't.

By *obsrocketMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

I was once invited to a swingers house party. The organiser had invited a single male she fancied playing with again. However within a few minutes of arriving he was on Fab looking for other meets. She was very upset as she had planned for him to stay the night as they had played before.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Nope not at all. We're swingers, and love greedy girls and gangbangs. What's the differance in having a time gap in between?

I did have a single chap say no to me cos I'd had a morning meet already. I always bath and change lingery between in these cases.

Swinging for us is nsa. Many see this as a dating site.

"To add to my last, I’m looking at it from the point of a couple, so therefore I don’t need someone who might expect more from us than the moment.

A single may well have a different perspective.

It's a different scenario for couples. Some singles also like fuck n go and some don't. "

Totally. I also think it sums up the wide gulf that there sometimes is between singles and couples.

"I was once invited to a swingers house party. The organiser had invited a single male she fancied playing with again. However within a few minutes of arriving he was on Fab looking for other meets. She was very upset as she had planned for him to stay the night as they had played before."

It's wise not to make any assumptions in this game. Just go with the flow and live in the moment

By *ondongreg79Man  over a year ago

london

Happened to me recently. Asked when her last meet was and she said a few hours ago. I found it strangely horny.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

As long as we were their first meet of the day, don’t want half measure lol

Always good to meet peeps you've already had great times with even for just a social with a little shared joint memory.

I would have thought that anyone who really can't cope with this might want to re-evaluate their life choices and that perhaps swinging really isn't for them

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

This

"As long as we were their first meet of the day, don’t want half measure lol "

Half measures and sloppy seconds not the but advert for a meet lol

"Ok so I appreciate this might be different for everyone. Would you be offended if someone had a meet on the same day or the day after your meet with them? I have done it myself (double standards call me a hypocrite) DEFINITELY NOT JEALOUSY. But more a little twinge of feeling like just a number or a 'hole/pussy'. Is swinging more than just using people's body parts for our own pleasure or is that basically all swinging is?

Answers on a post card "

yes wouldn’t be enamoured, not a fan of knowing details or the braggers amongst us, I regard people I meet as friends

This "

Make time for a session of fun then there'd be no want for more we'd all be to saw lol

U

Manchester

"I don’t want to feel like I’m their 10 a.m appointment and they have someone booked in at 2. We all approach things differently and whilst it is sex only and no relationship, I don’t like the conveyor belt mentality. "

Chance would be a fine thing

"I would have thought that anyone who really can't cope with this might want to re-evaluate their life choices and that perhaps swinging really isn't for them"

Not really. There's a very wide scope in swinging. It's just about finding compatible people.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"I don’t want to feel like I’m their 10 a.m appointment and they have someone booked in at 2. We all approach things differently and whilst it is sex only and no relationship, I don’t like the conveyor belt mentality.

Chance would be a fine thing "

HaHa...hilarious had me rolling around laughing at that quote

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

Nah, it just means their diaries aligned with another meet's diary in a closer time period to when your and their diaries aligned too.

We only met at clubs and so sometimes the people we play with have played with someone else an hour before us and vice versa (there was a shower inbetween, promise)

Only thing that could be an issue is their stamina

It's what fab is for some and not for others. Personally not something we had happen nor what we'd like to.

In clubs, it's a free for all so can't moan it there your cup of tea.

[Removed by poster at 02/12/18 09:24:59]

No.. this is a swinging site not a dating site. It's about meeting people for sex not relationships..dating sites are for that..

If you click with others and every thing is chilled then enjoy,

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I wouldn't be offended, it takes a lot more than that.

I do prefer to be the only meet of the day but what I don't know can't hurt me.

I would be a bit miffed if someone arrived and said they were knackered from an earlier meet though. Bring your A game or go home.

As for meets on consecutive days, if someone is lucky enough to set that up, good for them!

I would prefer not to know if and when they’re meeting others it’s not something that turns me on. If they did say they had met someone earlier that day for sex I would be worried they wouldn’t keep up with me, I like my men at full capacity

By *orksRockerMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"I would prefer not to know if and when they’re meeting others it’s not something that turns me on. If they did say they had met someone earlier that day for sex I would be worried they wouldn’t keep up with me, I like my men at full capacity "

"full capacity" lmfao bless you!

By *oftandGentle2Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"I wouldn't want the lingering smell of another woman on a meet. I'd also want him hot and ready to go not unable to perform because he's shagged out.

It would put me off. "

This!

I’d prefer to be the only meet they had that day, and definetly be a bit fed up if I was second in line!

By *ndrew CareyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

Answers on a post card "

No, don't think about it that way. I just smile and go, she's got some action.

That's about it

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

"I wouldn't want the lingering smell of another woman on a meet. I'd also want him hot and ready to go not unable to perform because he's shagged out.

It would put me off.

This!

I’d prefer to be the only meet they had that day, and definetly be a bit fed up if I was second in line!

"

For one on one meets, definitely this.

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

Answers on a post card "

I had a meet with a lady who told me she was on her way home from an afternoon meet that day with a couple, and when i met her you could tell she had a good time but it made her even more horny so no problem

if good time had by all.

do it.

I find it more upsetting when someone cancels a meet then is verified on that day having met in the place you had planned to meet up in.

I don't mean the veri is published, but when it appears several days later with a "what a great way to spend a Wednesday"...

By *lacksausageMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Bollocks, bollocks bollocks. I see some comments on here and I smell horse dung!! But I love fab. It keeps me sane and reminds me of the pitfalls in real life. The two facers.

I have had more than one meet in a day, so if someone else were to do it then it wouldn't bother me in the slightest, regardless of the whys and wherefores. Also, I insist on fucking my fwb when he has played with someone else and he insists on fucking me before either of us do so it is rare I don't now

Tbh I dont mind if ive a meet with somone and the next day hes meeting another. If I can see he wants to fuck everything insight then its off putting and I wont go there again. But it is a sex sight so good luck Id say x

I suppose it's all context related.

I would be offended

By *aintance_guyMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

I'd guess some would rock your world

It's me ... OP! Thanks for all your replies. Ok so some of you took it from a jealously perspective as I thought most would even though I said it wasn't a jealousy thing.

BUT what about from an ego perspective? Would you feel like you might not have been enough or good enough performance-wise and that's why they went for the next round so quickly?

Basically would anyone think "I must have been shit" lol

You are all marvellous

It’s none of my business what a potential meet of mine gets up to and vice versa. However, I wouldn’t endeavour to arrange more than one meet at a time/same day. That doesn’t really fit with what I want from Fab and in some way would slightly diminish the flirting and intellectual foreplay I like to participate in with each of my meets

I only meet people I have a regular thing with so we wouldn’t do that anyway.

Doncaster

"It's me ... OP! Thanks for all your replies. Ok so some of you took it from a jealously perspective as I thought most would even though I said it wasn't a jealousy thing.

BUT what about from an ego perspective? Would you feel like you might not have been enough or good enough performance-wise and that's why they went for the next round so quickly?

You are all marvellous "

No I wouldn’t think that

I personally think that would speak volumes about the level of insecurity the person had in order to think that way

"It's me ... OP! Thanks for all your replies. Ok so some of you took it from a jealously perspective as I thought most would even though I said it wasn't a jealousy thing.

You are all marvellous

No I wouldn’t think that

I personally think that would speak volumes about the level of insecurity the person had in order to think that way "

Well yes because insecurity is a natural human thing though. Over confidence is as unattractive to me as insecurity might be to others.

"No.. this is a swinging site not a dating site. It's about meeting people for sex not relationships..dating sites are for that.."

But I want both in a person. Where do I go for that? I like to fuck others but with a partner in tow.

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Open, honest with integrity or not as the case often is. You are so right FB x

"No.. this is a swinging site not a dating site. It's about meeting people for sex not relationships..dating sites are for that..

But I want both in a person. Where do I go for that? I like to fuck others but with a partner in tow. "

Hither Green

"I personally wouldn’t meet with someone else the same day as a planned meet

1. Normally the texting , flirting, leading up to the meet and the anticipation is so hot and sexually charged that I wouldn’t want to meet someone if I was already satisfied by another

2. The way I like to play would leave me too sore to probably enjoy another marathon session

I would like my meet to feel like I was giving it my all for them

That’s just my personal stand on it but others to each their own "

"No.. this is a swinging site not a dating site. It's about meeting people for sex not relationships..dating sites are for that..

But I want both in a person. Where do I go for that? I like to fuck others but with a partner in tow.

Hither Green "

He’s been friend zoned plus he’s not a real swinger! Ha

Answers on a post card "

No, that's what swinging is supposed to be about. Although I wouldn't know anyway as I wouldn't be stalking them

By *DKinkyJenTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

No, at swingers clubs I have been with someone who has gone on to be with someone else. Didn’t bother me in the slightest.

I get what you're saying OP

I can understand why it would leave you feeling a little meh

It is, however, just a pot hole on an otherwise smooth road

You will go on to meet others and I'm sure your meet will too

Onwards and Upwards

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

This "

Depend on our discussion leading up to the meet.

Question:

Would you be offended if someone you met, met on the same day or the day after they met you?

Answer:

That would never happen. I attract like minded people. Therefore anyone meeting me will expect the same level of courtsey. I refuse to be a number for a social or just a quickie for romance and be forgotten in a jiffy.

#simples

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

" Would you be offended if someone had a meet on the same day or the day after your meet with them? "

Not at all. We meet in clubs, so there's a reasonable chance they or us have had sex with someone before or will do afterwards.

However, we are a couple so the dynamics are different.

Nit

Answers on a post card

No, that's what swinging is supposed to be about. Although I wouldn't know anyway as I wouldn't be stalking them"

No stalking lmao ... friends posts show up at the top of the news feed, scroll down and they appear

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

So OP say you were at a club and got invited into a room with some greedy girl action going on.

Would you complain if you weren't the first?

Its no different other than the time-span surely?

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Nah...wouldn’t bother me in the slightest. Some people have the libido of ten.

That said, if I’m meeting the day after some shenanigans...then I’ve not been broken hard enough by the first person.

I’ve had a few social meets in a day but I don’t think I’ve ever had a meet who’s fucked someone before or after they have met me for sex. Having said that I’ve met a meet in a club and slept with them and others so I guess so.

Kitty x

F had a social on the way to meet me once and I was rather turned on by how adventurous she was - been together ever since

"So OP say you were at a club and got invited into a room with some greedy girl action going on.

Its no different other than the time-span surely?"

I wasn't complaining lol I asked what other people's opinions were

Worcester

"So OP say you were at a club and got invited into a room with some greedy girl action going on.

I wasn't complaining lol I asked what other people's opinions were "

Sorry, should have checked first, thought it must be a guy

Worcester

I wasn't complaining lol I asked what other people's opinions were

Sorry, should have checked first, thought it must be a guy "

And for the record, have no issue with it at all.

Before now I have left my FB's and then gone straight to a club as Mr M dared me too.

Naughty me

I think if you were bothered this scene is not for you. It's a sex site and people meet here for that. However I have met lots who have become long term mates.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Thanks, if it had been my home town i may have declined and arranged separate days, but due to the distances involved everyone seemed on the same page, which i’m truly thankful for"

And no doubt both ladies left cross-eyed too!

It wouldn't bother me

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Answers on a post card "

Day after I wouldn't be bothered. Same day would feel like a job interview and if I knew that I would withdraw my offer. The women on here can have an abundance mindset.

By *ondonFreakMan  over a year ago

London

As male who loves giving women oral, it would bother me, a lot, & there are women who will happily lie about whether previous very recent sex has been safe.

I`m amazed only 1 other person has mentioned the same thing.

Answers on a post card Day after I wouldn't be bothered. Same day would feel like a job interview and if I knew that I would withdraw my offer. The women on here can have an abundance mindset. "

Would you like a job interview? I’m taking applications.

I think it’s complicated and for me there’s no straightforward answer. It’s not about jealousy, it’s about respect and the context of the meet.

I have two days a week to play out and they are consecutive, so anyone who dislikes people who meet on consecutive days would not be someone I want to meet.

I meet a lot in clubs, so those I bump into there I would expect to be playing with others BUT if they’ve come in with me on my couples membership, which means that I’ve contributed to the entry fee and their price of entry has been reduced then I wouldn’t expect them to play with others without me involved.

If it’s a special meet for which I’ve spent a lot of time getting ready in a particular way and/or travelled a long way then I wouldn’t be delighted if they’d played elsewhere first, particularly if it affected their performance.

But then ‘reclaim sex’ with a fwb can be very horny...

So it depends..

Can’t be bothered reading all the comments but personally if I’m being totally honest here yeah I’d be a bit pissed off if someone was meeting someone else that same day. Having said that I don’t meet people for random one offs and nor would I probably meet someone who’s likely to do that anyway. And before you say that’s what this site is all about, it actually isn’t like that for everyone.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

No all good may ask for tips how..

By *woPlusMore69Couple  over a year ago

Birstall

This

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Question:

Answer:

That would never happen. I attract like minded people. Therefore anyone meeting me will expect the same level of courtsey. I refuse to be a number for a social or just a quickie for romance and be forgotten in a jiffy.

#simples"

Good for you.

Doncaster

You are all marvellous

No I wouldn’t think that

I personally think that would speak volumes about the level of insecurity the person had in order to think that way "

And so you’d assume that because they are confident sexually that they then don’t have any insecurities at all then?

Manchester

Thanks, if it had been my home town i may have declined and arranged separate days, but due to the distances involved everyone seemed on the same page, which i’m truly thankful for

And no doubt both ladies left cross-eyed too! "

I couldn’t possibly comment

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Answers on a post card "

Swinging isn't about "using" someone's body parts it's basically about sharing sexual pleasure. We have made sex taboo so society considers swinging, extramarital sex, polygamy etc as all "bad". Yet sex with multiple partners is so normal and natural. In exactly the same way, for a man or a woman to have sex with another partner after meeting someone (same day or next or whatever) is quite normal and natural. I personally have done it and I'm equally sure others who've slept with me have gone on to meet someone else the same day. It's usually not so feasible (time and energy wise) but why not? Didn't offend me one bit.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

On Fab it wouldn't bother me in the least.

As long as both /all parties are respectful I'm not concerned what their plans are before or after me.

"On Fab it wouldn't bother me in the least.

As long as both /all parties are respectful I'm not concerned what their plans are before or after me.

"

My plans involve gravy

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

Social meet it wouldn’t bother me at all.

For a play meet if I was ‘first’ I wouldn’t want to feel rushed. And I wonder if I’d worry a little that I’d not satisfied them? I don’t feel that in a club setting so maybe not. Although certainly I wouldn’t be happy if I felt they’d held back in some way.

If I was ‘second’ I’d be unimpressed if I got a tired, half arsed effort!

Yes I'd be offended. When I play with someone I expect them to arrive fresh as a daisy and leave totally exhausted!!

Answers on a post card "

Yes swinging is about using people as a hole/pussy or cock, it's not about worrying about people's feelings.

"Question:

Answer:

#simples"

Exactly my sentiments

Answers on a post card "

Anyone who would be shouldn't be swinging!!

Same day? Royally pissed off... Unless it was a social. Not so much the next day. The ones I meet are not the the type to have two meets in one day, so it's not really an issue though, thank Christ. And it's not about jealousy, it's about feeling like they would be the type that has an 'any goals a hole' mentality. The type I always try to avoid.

"Same day? Royally pissed off... Unless it was a social. Not so much the next day. The ones I meet are not the the type to have two meets in one day, so it's not really an issue though, thank Christ. And it's not about jealousy, it's about feeling like they would be the type that has an 'any goals a hole' mentality. The type I always try to avoid. "

Any holes a goal* haha

Being as we mostly meet at clubs it would never be a problem

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Answers on a post card Day after I wouldn't be bothered. Same day would feel like a job interview and if I knew that I would withdraw my offer. The women on here can have an abundance mindset.

Would you like a job interview? I’m taking applications. "

Nah, you can stick the job up your arse.

This happened to us once and I (Mr N) liked it.

This guy came to see us and we did a cuckold scenario. The guy made me sit and watch him while he had sex with Mrs N. During the seduction he proudly declared he'd already shagged a blonde bird earlier so we were his second of the day.

"Charming" I Cringed a bit as not sure what Mrs N would think but it went down well with me and enforced my uselessness. Cucky boi.

If I wanted to meet them again but they said they couldn’t and then met someone else it would make me feel shit. If they met someone after me the same day I would feel like they weren’t satisfied enough and again would feel shit! In fact if I met anyone I wanted to have sex with the chances are I’d want them to be regular so if they wanted to meet anyone else at all it would annoy me. That’s why I don’t meet people and leaving the site, this place isn’t for me.

2 in a day. I’ve had two in a decade

If it as a same day social it wouldn't bother me, but 2 sex meets on the same day would put me off, unless it was a club scenario.

I wouldn't do it to someone else, so I wouldn't appreciate it done to me

London

"Yes I'd be offended. When I play with someone I expect them to arrive fresh as a daisy and leave totally exhausted!! "

One of the reasons I only met local people as I didn't want someone arriving all hot, bothered and sticky to a meet.

Where they went afterwards was not my concern.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'd be annoyed if I was woman no 1 as I'd feel like the guy was clock watching.

I'd be annoyed if I was woman no 2 as I'd think he wouldn't be able to give me 100%.....actually you can apply that to the first bit to.

Anymore than that I'd think he was a player so wouldn't be my type anyway.

In summary, yes I would!

Why would I, we are all adults able to meet who we want

London

"Same day? Royally pissed off... Unless it was a social. Not so much the next day. The ones I meet are not the the type to have two meets in one day, so it's not really an issue though, thank Christ. And it's not about jealousy, it's about feeling like they would be the type that has an 'any goals a hole' mentality. The type I always try to avoid. "

...but for some, the more the merrier. Doesn't mean because their approach is different to yours you have to be snooty.

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest

"Same day? Royally pissed off... Unless it was a social. Not so much the next day. The ones I meet are not the the type to have two meets in one day, so it's not really an issue though, thank Christ. And it's not about jealousy, it's about feeling like they would be the type that has an 'any goals a hole' mentality. The type I always try to avoid.

...but for some, the more the merrier. Doesn't mean because their approach is different to yours you have to be snooty. "

I don’t think that’s snooty. I totally agree with her and I’m the same, like I said earlier you tend to click with likeminded people so I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t happen anyway. Doesn’t mean other people are wrong for doing it.

London

"Same day? Royally pissed off... Unless it was a social. Not so much the next day. The ones I meet are not the the type to have two meets in one day, so it's not really an issue though, thank Christ. And it's not about jealousy, it's about feeling like they would be the type that has an 'any goals a hole' mentality. The type I always try to avoid.

...but for some, the more the merrier. Doesn't mean because their approach is different to yours you have to be snooty.

I don’t think that’s snooty. I totally agree with her and I’m the same, like I said earlier you tend to click with likeminded people so I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t happen anyway. Doesn’t mean other people are wrong for doing it. "

It reads condescending actually.

I would not meet someone who had multiple partners in a day. I don't play at clubs, go dogging, do "meet now" type meets, but many do.

I wouldn't berate others for how they act sexually because it differs from mine.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Answers on a post card "

God I would meet you an hour after you had met someone else that’s really hot

Thats swinging, why would anyone be offended.

...but for some, the more the merrier. Doesn't mean because their approach is different to yours you have to be snooty. "

How is it snooty? I replied to the OP's question. There was nothing snooty about it. If you are happy to have 'the more the merrier' mentality, that's your call. Others have said that they wouldn't like it either. Not just me.

I don’t think that’s snooty. I totally agree with her and I’m the same, like I said earlier you tend to click with likeminded people so I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t happen anyway. Doesn’t mean other people are wrong for doing it.

It reads condescending actually.

I would not meet someone who had multiple partners in a day. I don't play at clubs, go dogging, do "meet now" type meets, but many do.

I wouldn't berate others for how they act sexually because it differs from mine."

It's how you read it. Not how I wrote it.

No its there life its happened a few times

Personally no I wouldn’t like same day meet, the day after doesn’t bother me although I don’t meet the day after I met someone

Fair enough if it was a social meet but a play meet no

In my mindset I would like to think that I would satisfy him enough for him not to want another meet that day

And I would never be a second meet as I would feel second best

I’m not condoning people who do these kind of meets but it’s just not for me

Like someone said earlier I wouldn’t do that so wouldn’t expect it to be done to me

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

No would not be offered for me it's about giving pleasure not receivin.I have had 2 meets in same day it about meeting new people and havein fun

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

It would be massive double standards on our part if we said we minded . We did it all the time !

When we had a night free to go out to play we would meet up to five or six times if we were lucky . It would never be just the one meet unless it was a meet in a pub , but even then , once the fun was had we would often move on to another meet .

Mind you we were just sluts and living the dream !

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Answers on a post card "

Sometimes two buses come together at once. Incredibly rare though.

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan  over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

Not an issue. Think what happens in clubs. As long as everyone is having fun relax and enjoy it.

I sometimes have multiple socials in one day, rarely have sex with more than one person indepently of each other.

To answer your question, OP, I would not mind, so long as they’d showered between meets, which is what I would do.

Manchester

I've had several meets with people when one of us or both of us have meets the same day, no problem, in fact a turn on. I have had couple of relationships with a couple of escorts, one of whom I lived with for some 3 years or so. I used to get really turned on when they came home or i picked them up from a job and they smelled of sex. We sometimes fucked on the way home or shortly after them getting there, i love women who've just fucked.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Offended no, put off yes.

Not a problem at all

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

I cannot tell you the number of men who have gone all “jealous boyfriend” on me after seeing my most recent veri! it was hilarious! and they say it’s all supposed to be NSA and all...

If it were on the same day, yes, it would bother me slightly... don’t know why. Anytime afterwards, including the next day, not really...

Nah I wouldnt have an issue as its a NSA situation. Nothing deep

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Why would it matter? You wouldn’t got to a party fuck once and leave would you?

It wouldn't bother me, it is already a given that they are fucking other people where and when shouldn't matter. If you can't leave the jealousy behind then you need to join a dating website instead.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Offended, no, disappointed, yes.

I want a man's A game and his full attention!

I would be offended, and I was. Had a wonderful meet last year. Fun night in a hotel, played all night and left early next morning exhausted but happy.

Stopped off for a coffee on my way home, logged into fab for a browse and find the guy had put a hotel meet up. I hadn't been gone an hour!

I messaged him and said I was offended, he said he had a late check out and wanted his money's worth, waste not wand not. I had a WTF moment. Not very classy and I would have felt sorry for the girl getting in that bad after the mess it was left in

By *bwlookingforfunWoman  over a year ago

crawley

I never do double duty

I would never invite someone to hotel room, if it was used with someone else.

I like to give my full attention to the guy I meet, and I never meet random ones, so apart of sex I always have good laugh and chill out when I meet.

I would expect the guy to give 100%, not to save up his energy for another meet 2h later.

I guess that's why I want just regular people.

In the early days of being on here as a single, I have had 2 meets on the same day, I didn't tell the guys, they didn't need to know. Showered and changed in between meets. My high sex drive at the time meant I needed alot of sex. They were my 2 favourites so having them on the same day was great. It's a sex site, it's NSA fun. Nothing more.

Nah we don’t mind. Swinging is about stolen moments (for us anyway).

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"

We're swingers, we fuck with whoever we want whenever we want all parties being consenting."

» Add a new message to this topic