FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Wives who had bigger.

Wives who had bigger.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is a wife or gf who had bigger in a relationship more likely to cheat or be less satisfied after ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"Is a wife or gf who had bigger in a relationship more likely to cheat or be less satisfied after ?"

I'm thinking you mean if as a couple she's had bigger with your blessing ,I'd say why would she cheat if she's getting the best of both worlds. A loving relationship plus bonus fun

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"Is a wife or gf who had bigger in a relationship more likely to cheat or be less satisfied after ?"

Asking this on behalf of a ‘friend’ are we?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve got an open marriage and I’ve fucked a man with a bigger cock than my husband. Doesn’t matter to be in the slightest. Having a big cock doesn’t automatically mean you’re gonna be a good fuck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No I'm asking for me lol ..just wondered a woman's view on it

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

One where the sex is shit or non-existent is more likely to make you cheat. If sex is more important than being faithful.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I’ve got an open marriage and I’ve fucked a man with a bigger cock than my husband. Doesn’t matter to be in the slightest. Having a big cock doesn’t automatically mean you’re gonna be a good fuck "

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Have you any understanding how relationships work . Face in palm.

"Have you any understanding how relationships work . Face in palm."

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"I’ve got an open marriage and I’ve fucked a man with a bigger cock than my husband. Doesn’t matter to be in the slightest. Having a big cock doesn’t automatically mean you’re gonna be a good fuck "

This is how women see it ... men think it’s all about the size haha

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Unless you're an extreme outlier, size is the least important factor in sex.

By *idingawayCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yassssss preach

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Maybe she would say...ooo that was a bit big ...not I'm going to run away with big cock guy

Most guys I have met have had bigger cocks than my hubby. He is fully aware so why would I need to cheat? When you say "less satisfied after" I assume you mean when I have sex with hubby after another guy. Well I have already been satisfied so sex with hubby is to satisfy him not me.

By *ediMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"Is a wife or gf who had bigger in a relationship more likely to cheat or be less satisfied after ?

Most guys I have met have had bigger cocks than my hubby. He is fully aware so why would I need to cheat? When you say "less satisfied after" I assume you mean when I have sex with hubby after another guy. Well I have already been satisfied so sex with hubby is to satisfy him not me. "

How does you hubby feel about that?

"Is a wife or gf who had bigger in a relationship more likely to cheat or be less satisfied after ?

Most guys I have met have had bigger cocks than my hubby. He is fully aware so why would I need to cheat? When you say "less satisfied after" I assume you mean when I have sex with hubby after another guy. Well I have already been satisfied so sex with hubby is to satisfy him not me.

How does you hubby feel about that?"

Well obviously he feels fine!

"I’ve got an open marriage and I’ve fucked a man with a bigger cock than my husband. Doesn’t matter to be in the slightest. Having a big cock doesn’t automatically mean you’re gonna be a good fuck

This is how women see it ... men think it’s all about the size haha "

im indian, i cant talk about size... LOL

BUT ive had compliments about the size of my touge

By *ediMan  over a year ago

Leeds

How does you hubby feel about that?

Well obviously he feels fine! "

Fair enough

It's about the chemistry between 2 people not cock size. Big ones do look nice though!

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Neither.

"It's about the chemistry between 2 people not cock size. Big ones do look nice though! "

Not for everyone!

Most guys I have met have had bigger cocks than my hubby. He is fully aware so why would I need to cheat? When you say "less satisfied after" I assume you mean when I have sex with hubby after another guy. Well I have already been satisfied so sex with hubby is to satisfy him not me. "

Wow

By *oftandGentle2Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I'm thinking you mean if as a couple she's had bigger with your blessing ,I'd say why would she cheat if she's getting the best of both worlds. A loving relationship plus bonus fun "

Men always working out how a woman thinks..... Like chalk and cheese. Women are so much deeper than men its the whole package, personality,charm,charisma, etc etc and not just physical attributes, X Darren in denholm x

I'm thinking you mean if as a couple she's had bigger with your blessing ,I'd say why would she cheat if she's getting the best of both worlds. A loving relationship plus bonus fun

"

would a man cheat if he's had better figured women than his wife, same thing I think, Darren x

By *reakbedsnotheartsMan  over a year ago

bedford

Most guys I have met have had bigger cocks than my hubby. He is fully aware so why would I need to cheat? When you say "less satisfied after" I assume you mean when I have sex with hubby after another guy. Well I have already been satisfied so sex with hubby is to satisfy

him not me. "

Well said

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

A few male ego's will be dented by this, but it's true.

By *orkizCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

There are lots of aspects to good sex not just the size of a cock

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

If she's a size queen and that's her only criteria then maybe

Maybe she cares for her relationship though

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

I've been with 2 VWE guys, the sex was ok but not the best I've had. My hubby has nothing to be concerned about.

Katie.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Why do I always check the age of those asking this kind of questions?

By *oftandGentle2Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I'm thinking you mean if as a couple she's had bigger with your blessing ,I'd say why would she cheat if she's getting the best of both worlds. A loving relationship plus bonus fun "

this!

Why would that make her cheat?

A relationship isn’t always about sex, it’s a commitment to the person who makes your heart sing & your soul fly...

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

No because thats not the most important thing.

» Add a new message to this topic