FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Tvs dogging sites

Tvs dogging sites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *d_princess OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

peterbouorgh

Does anyone know of any good dogging sites I could go around Lincolnshire or Cambridgeshire?

And what do you tvs do to get noticed?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *d_princess OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

peterbouorgh

Anyone?

By *atietvsheffTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Can’t help ya out tegards Lincolnshire or Cambridge but when Katie goes to certain locations I tend to get out of the car as Male so other guys parked in cars can see, then back in, jeans off, hoodie off, dress on, heels on, hair on, lights on in the car so they can now see me fixing Katie a hair and applying lippy, then out of the car so they the guys can see the transformation, sometimes it stand in the headlights so they et a good look and back in the car and wait others it’s into the park or woods where I’m parked and listen to hear the other car doors open , count the doors banging closed so katie knows how many cocks are interested and are going follow her to a secluded location , totter slowly in my high heels, Let them catch up and see how they approach and start to feel stockings under dress or skirt etc then it’s over to them to use Katie as they would their wives Cos they are always married

By *etro manMan  over a year ago

manchester

Hi why don’t you try a local club meeting sometime and chat and plan a meeting

» Add a new message to this topic