FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Addicted to DP

Addicted to DP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve done it once, myself, another guy and my partner at the time, as well few times with myself a gorgeous lady and a toy. Both are such a horny experience and I would like to hear about others and any one interested in this very sexual and trusting posistion x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *.H.SMan  over a year ago

London

thats on my to do list from what ive seen looks fever pitch cant wait to participant lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had 2 guys (separately) do this with a toy & wow!

Need to get the 2 of them in the same place at the same time

"I've had 2 guys (separately) do this with a toy & wow!

Need to get the 2 of them in the same place at the same time "

Two perfect guys here but why’d you have to be in Belfast for you gorgeous temptress lmao

"I’ve done it once, myself, another guy and my partner at the time, as well few times with myself a gorgeous lady and a toy. Both are such a horny experience and I would like to hear about others and any one interested in this very sexual and trusting posistion x"
why is it trusting out of interest is it because you could get turned on by the other guys penis rubbing against yours?

Two perfect guys here but why’d you have to be in Belfast for you gorgeous temptress lmao"

I have rubbish luck

"I’ve done it once, myself, another guy and my partner at the time, as well few times with myself a gorgeous lady and a toy. Both are such a horny experience and I would like to hear about others and any one interested in this very sexual and trusting posistion xwhy is it trusting out of interest is it because you could get turned on by the other guys penis rubbing against yours? "

It’s quite an act for a women to allow either her partner and another guy do this to her, even more so if it’s her and two possible strangers. It’s not like prob where people think anyone does it, it’s such a sexual act and so horny but yeah not to be fished out on a whim.

London

i agree with you

"i agree with you "

Two perfect guys here but why’d you have to be in Belfast for you gorgeous temptress lmao

I have rubbish luck "

Seems so, specially if you checked us out and seen what you could’ve played with lol

London

let the woman get overloaded with sexual gratification is a must

On our fuckit list but gotta find the right guy/couple 1st.

London

im half way there forfilling the rear when required

"On our fuckit list but gotta find the right guy/couple 1st."

Like what you did with the word play lol. Well this may be the right thread for cols and anybody else to find the right guy!

London

glady go through the vetting process if wanted lol

I have rubbish luck

Seems so, specially if you checked us out and seen what you could’ve played with lol"

Absolutely checked & seen

London

I have rubbish luck

Seems so, specially if you checked us out and seen what you could’ve played with lol

Absolutely checked & seen"

thanks

By *hocolate pleasureMan  over a year ago

Anaheim

Ive done it once with a cpl that i play with it was fun we all enjoyed it she cam real hard...

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Top of my bucket list!

We love doing it with a toy. One day it'll become reality with two cocks. Had a few offers just not found the right moment yet

By *herrySnickersWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

I’m keen to try - I have two keen men...just waiting for the stars to align

Dp is incredible as is dvp...

London

with orions belt loool

"I’m keen to try - I have two keen men...just waiting for the stars to align "

Wow we have an Aussie in the mix. How’s FAB down under?

Somewhere

"I’m keen to try - I have two keen men...just waiting for the stars to align

Wow we have an Aussie in the mix. How’s FAB down under?"

Well in fact, I’m very much enjoying it! X

We do dp with a toy and I love it just need to find the right guy to do it for real

I’ve also done DVP and was awesome I crave it again

Inked x

Somewhere

"I’ve done it once, myself, another guy and my partner at the time, as well few times with myself a gorgeous lady and a toy. Both are such a horny experience and I would like to hear about others and any one interested in this very sexual and trusting posistion xwhy is it trusting out of interest is it because you could get turned on by the other guys penis rubbing against yours?

It’s quite an act for a women to allow either her partner and another guy do this to her, even more so if it’s her and two possible strangers. It’s not like prob where people think anyone does it, it’s such a sexual act and so horny but yeah not to be fished out on a whim."

Agreed - for me definitely need to be trusting of both males - husband and lover please...keen to try both DP and DVP. the idea of it is both naughty and very sexy...

London

never thought i actually get to hear what women think very educational.....glad im on the right path lol pardon the pun

By *hocolate pleasureMan  over a year ago

Anaheim

Ive never tried DVP but im very interested in trying it

"I’ve done it once, myself, another guy and my partner at the time, as well few times with myself a gorgeous lady and a toy. Both are such a horny experience and I would like to hear about others and any one interested in this very sexual and trusting posistion xwhy is it trusting out of interest is it because you could get turned on by the other guys penis rubbing against yours?

It’s quite an act for a women to allow either her partner and another guy do this to her, even more so if it’s her and two possible strangers. It’s not like prob where people think anyone does it, it’s such a sexual act and so horny but yeah not to be fished out on a whim.

Agreed - for me definitely need to be trusting of both males - husband and lover please...keen to try both DP and DVP. the idea of it is both naughty and very sexy..."

Glad you agree, it’s that feeling of being full but also knowing the women is willing to let us do it too her in the height of passion and fucking for extreme pleasure. Even better if both get to finish in her at the same time!

We do it every meet, dp and dvp.

But the second guy needs to know what he’s doing, if all goes to plan it’s a very horny experience for all.

Somewhere

Agreed - for me definitely need to be trusting of both males - husband and lover please...keen to try both DP and DVP. the idea of it is both naughty and very sexy...

Glad you agree, it’s that feeling of being full but also knowing the women is willing to let us do it too her in the height of passion and fucking for extreme pleasure. Even better if both get to finish in her at the same time!"

OMG yes - well what about all finishing at the same time? x c

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

So want to try DVP mmm horny.

London

i agree has to be how can i describe sensual not rush but euphoric well that what i get from the facial expressions

London

looool thats perfect timing i guess

By *obocleneMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam

I've done DP and DVP but actually found it to be very much a bucket list item and not any more than that... I mean it was nice to be inside her pussy while hubby was pushing inside her bottom, feeling him moving inside her, but we also had to hold onto a cramp inducing position, more chat about how to move to avoid slipping out than talking dirty, I couldn't see much, couldn't kiss anyone and her lovely tits were out of reach.

I was glad to get back to a spot of spit roasting after that !

Its on my to do list

Glad you agree, it’s that feeling of being full but also knowing the women is willing to let us do it too her in the height of passion and fucking for extreme pleasure. Even better if both get to finish in her at the same time!

OMG yes - well what about all finishing at the same time? x c "

Well I’m not talking for every guy but I like the lady to finish a few times before the final act. All together and then crumbling into a sweaty heap of tiered arms and legs and the smell of sex in the Air mmmmmm

London

too shay.....my conclusion is doing anal is step 1 woman demeanor changes totally like you can sense the craving with a long session of that put dv n dvp into the play she might pass out hehehe im taking notes and learning

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Pretty much every mmf we have involves some dp and all three varieties are possibly on the menu depending on the size of the extra cock.

Somewhere

OMG yes - well what about all finishing at the same time? x c

Well I’m not talking for every guy but I like the lady to finish a few times before the final act. All together and then crumbling into a sweaty heap of tiered arms and legs and the smell of sex in the Air mmmmmm"

Perfect

By *horecruxCouple  over a year ago

SE4

DAP tho...

On my to do list when the times right! (Mrs)

"On my to do list when the times right! (Mrs)"

Timing is everything! Nice to see ladies wading in on this forum . Specially ones from Bham... my favourite

"On my to do list when the times right! (Mrs)

Timing is everything! Nice to see ladies wading in on this forum . Specially ones from Bham... my favourite "

Got to love a good brummie

"On our fuckit list but gotta find the right guy/couple 1st."

Ours too xx

Ive experienced dvp that was great also double barrel bj. Both great experiences id like to encounter again

Timing is everything! Nice to see ladies wading in on this forum . Specially ones from Bham... my favourite

Got to love a good brummie "

Shame you’re not looking for single guys, hopefully bump into you guys at Xtasia some time. X

Got to love a good brummie

Shame you’re not looking for single guys, hopefully bump into you guys at Xtasia some time. X"

it's like our second home so most probably bump into u at some point xx

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Ardgay

In common with several other posters, just with a toy to date.

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Done dp and dvp many times and always awesome

Never done dvp, have done double barrelled blowjob which was amazing, anyone else?

Would really like to experience both dp and dvp. The stars have never aligned for an opportunity to experience yet.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"Would really like to experience both dp and dvp. The stars have never aligned for an opportunity to experience yet."

You need the cocks to align as well

So many things make DP hot. Definitely one of my favourite things to do

By *uxomBloomsWoman  over a year ago

Near Tunbridge Wells

I've only experienced this once with real cocks and I loved it. Recently had the great pleasure of receiving an inflatable butt plug and a large dildo accompanied by a skilful tongue on my clit, that was a wonderful experience.

By *2troubleCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

It's on my to do list x

By *obacCouple  over a year ago

west coast

I would love to try

Managed dvp a few weeks ago that was amazing but still wanting to try dp

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Two perfect guys here but why’d you have to be in Belfast for you gorgeous temptress lmao If I thought you.bad the slightest interest I would happily fly to Belfast to help your fantasy come true

I have rubbish luck "

Bedfont Feltham

I have rubbish luck

Seems so, specially if you checked us out and seen what you could’ve played with lol"

Get on a.plane and go visit the lady

Toys yes

Dick and toys yes

Dick and tongue yes

Dick and dick yet to happen

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Love it with my hubby and boyfriend at the same time always gets my very wet

maidenhead

"Toys yes

Dick and toys yes

Dick and tongue yes

Dick and dick yet to happen "

It’s even better than you think done correctly

By *kbloke_11Man  over a year ago

Hockley

When you get it going well, it is amazing

We both love it! One of our favourites when we have another guy round to play. An amazing experience for all involved. Hopefully again on Friday x

By *andkCouple  over a year ago

Wisbech

We found it jolly pleasent

Being part of a dp is so sexy. I've been lucky enough to enjoy them with several very hot couples

By *eekandHippyChickCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Still on our bucket list of to do lol. One day....

Ok what is DP and what is DVP...... is the D for double or something else ??

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Ok what is DP and what is DVP...... is the D for double or something else ??"

Double penetration, double vaginal penetration

"Ok what is DP and what is DVP...... is the D for double or something else ??"

DP= double penetration

DVP= double vaginal penetration xx

"Ok what is DP and what is DVP...... is the D for double or something else ??

Double penetration, double vaginal penetration "

Thanks Hun, wasn't too sure. Didn't want to come across as a Pratt and get it totally wrong

Have had the pleasure of doing dp and dvp using a dildo, would really love to try the real deal

By *he Cum PumpMan  over a year ago

Hatfield

Have done DP and DVP on a number of occasions and reckon everyone enjoyed it, I certainly did, but the trick is to get in a comfortable position at the very beginning.

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Hoping for lots of this at the weekend, a first for us

I've found d.p to be easier than dvp.dvp can be so tight!

This was on my bucket list... eventually found a guy to join me and my ex and a few more after that, it was very addictive!

Are there any couples looking to try their first dp?

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

On our to do list

Love it, my favourite with a couple!

DP is actually lot easier to do than I thought it would be.

I have rubbish luck "

Nowt wrong with Belfast!

By *ussex team upMan  over a year ago

Sussex

We are a ready made team and only too pleased to give DP to ladies !

Refreshing... A woman who knows what she wants and aims to fulfil...

I am sure that there would be lot's of volunteers for that 'extra cock'...

So hot when one lady is taking two cocks. Mmmm three naked bodies all enjoying one of the hottest sex acts there is.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

"I’ve done it once, myself, another guy and my partner at the time, as well few times with myself a gorgeous lady and a toy. Both are such a horny experience and I would like to hear about others and any one interested in this very sexual and trusting posistion x"

My girlie cock has been in a couple of DP and dvp situations

I loved it. Definitetly a very horny scenario.

Me and my mate did it once about 2 years back. Want to do it again women closer to Shrewsbury be nice

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Very enjoyable, sometimes one anal the other vaginal, sometimes both vaginal. Either way very sensual, even with an anal and a vaginal entry you can feel the other guys cock moving in and out. Both vaginal you calso definitely feel each other cumming, it's such a turn on with BB

By *icefella69Man  over a year ago

bristol

Yes I count myself lucky enough to have done both dp (vaginally & anal) and dvp (both in the vagina) certainly it's very accepting of the woman to take two guys at the same time, and it feels amazing to feel the other guys cock in there rubbing around at the same time, with dvp there's the feeling of amazing tightness around the base of the cock which is a unique feeling. Thank you to the amazing women of the world who enjoy this unique sensual and trusting fun and seem to get such a visceral sexual thrill from it......xxx

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

I'm planning on it very soon. Done my guy and fuck machine so now want more

maidenhead

"I'm planning on it very soon. Done my guy and fuck machine so now want more"

You will love it.

By *amigos321Couple (MM)  over a year ago

leeds

Advantage of playing in a team..love to spoil and treat hot wives/ladies to a nice DP..DvP. Noisy loudy orgasm and result in a wet bed..many ladies enjoy..our photos talk..lol

Yes please

I de be just afraid I de hurt a woman

So not on any of my bucket list of things to do

Tried plus toy and it blew the girls head off

By *asha86Couple  over a year ago

walsall

We find that there has to be an element of trust in the third person so he doesnt go like a jack rabbit from the off lol so have tash on top of the third person and i go behind and start nice and slow. We have an awesome time with dp and dvp tash loved feeling full just need to up my game abit with it now lol

By *arrie69Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Have done DVP a few times but one couple I have done it three times with and the last time I met them was the best. I was underneath and slipped in first then her husband managed to slip in. Both of us covered. Got the position and the momentum right and it built up to the best orgasms for us all at the same time. I had my hand on my stomach with one finger rubbing her clit. I taught it was going to explode it got that hard. Love DVP.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Would love to find a couple to explore this with!

You can't beat a hot dp

Wanna try it with a woman with a strap on

"Wanna try it with a woman with a strap on "

How would that work?

"Wanna try it with a woman with a strap on

How would that work?"

Guy wears a strap on so has 2 dicks for 2 holes... Its amazing still waiting to try it properly with 2 guys

"Wanna try it with a woman with a strap on

How would that work?

Guy wears a strap on so has 2 dicks for 2 holes... Its amazing still waiting to try it properly with 2 guys "

Why not just get two guys

I too love Dr Pepper. Oh.......

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

I like DP and have tried both the conventional one in pussy/one in ass as well as DVP, two in pussy.

The idea of DP is kinky and can turn you on more than the effort involved in the actual act:

1. Preparation- need to get all 3 at a similar state of excitement at the same time. If one cock goes soft, have to start all over again.

2. Position- climbing on board isn't as easy as it looks in porn. I've seen guys lose an erection trying to push their way in. Back to square one again.

3. Penetration- prolonged thrusting is not that easy, one cock may slip out.

Despite all the issues, definitely worth trying and repeating. As a male, I do like the physical sensations of DP and for a female it must feel unique compared to regular penetration.

Have enjoyed a few hot dp sessions. Amazing!

No1 on my to-do list, along with DVP.

In our first ever meet we tried DVP was amazing. No lube required she was so horny after sucking two of us at the same time. She wants to try anal and pussy together next... Although after fucking her ass for a while think I would be tempted to put it back in DVP mode for the cum shot...

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

"I like DP and have tried both the conventional one in pussy/one in ass as well as DVP, two in pussy.

The idea of DP is kinky and can turn you on more than the effort involved in the actual act:

1. Preparation- need to get all 3 at a similar state of excitement at the same time. If one cock goes soft, have to start all over again.

2. Position- climbing on board isn't as easy as it looks in porn. I've seen guys lose an erection trying to push their way in. Back to square one again.

3. Penetration- prolonged thrusting is not that easy, one cock may slip out.

Despite all the issues, definitely worth trying and repeating. As a male, I do like the physical sensations of DP and for a female it must feel unique compared to regular penetration.

"

We love vaginal/anal DP, and ee'd agree with this, plus both guys need to be well endowed, or the shorter one tends to drop out.

The upper guy needs to take his weight too, not easy.

By *niceguyMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I was lucky enough to try it once with a couple. Didn't plan it, but she was horny enough and suggested it.

All three of us agreed it felt amazing.

By *ubiaWoman  over a year ago

Manchester/ Portugal

I love it. Both with a toy and two men. Two men is mind blowing.

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple  over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

Done DP a fair few times. Only done DV once or twice. I love both.

Top of my fucket list for sure!!!

Bedfont Feltham

I have done it. I was great friends with a couple and after a few.meets and fun we decided we were.all. comfortable enough with each other to do it.

I was a bit concerned that it would hurt her but she said it felt tight and she loved it.

Communication is key for this though and I woukdnt presume that all.situations would end up with this happening. Would like to try double vag

By *layful Couple For YouCouple  over a year ago

Lust

Although it’s only happened on a few of our meets, we’ve both found it extremely erotic when it has happened.

By *ickDastardlyMan  over a year ago

North East

I've done it a fair few times now and its probably one of my favourite things to do.

I used to be in a male tag team, so the fact we were extremely comfortable around each other helped a lot.

It requires a lot of movement, a little flexibility and communication.

I don't think I've ever done it on a first meet. Being easy and comfortable with each everyone involved so super paramount.

I've done DVP three times. The last time I did I was in a hot tub, which is fantastic but also hilarious. (It's not easy)

My first and only DP experience wasnt great. The other guy just couldnt get solid enough for us to start fucking alternately, I kept forcing him out of his partners pussy. So it was stop start. DVP is something I'd love to do as is DAP.

It must be intense for all participating...

Please 'sign' me up..

Something i want to take part in, but finding a meet in Grimsby is difficult enough

By *onynickiCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Love it! It’s that feeling of “fullness”

N

Xxx

One of my all time fav things nuffing better than being stretched the more the merrier x Kay x

Only ever done DVP the once still to try DP one day maybe..

By *estie72Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

DVP and DP are high on my 'to do' list, such a horny thing to see in porn

I've never done DP

Done dp and dvp, Mrs wants to try dap next

By *onty1971Man  over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

Done DP with me and a Toy and a Lady enjoying both.

Tried spitroast I think they call it but it did not really work for me.

By *omvampmMan  over a year ago

gillingham

"Done dp and dvp, Mrs wants to try dap next"
dvp and dap isn't as easy as the pornos make it look fun thou with the right company and worth the effort mmm

By *r AftershaveMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester

"Done dp and dvp, Mrs wants to try dap next"

sounds hot. shame you don't entertain straight guys x

By *empseyANDRedheadCouple  over a year ago

warwick

"Done dp and dvp, Mrs wants to try dap next

sounds hot. shame you don't entertain straight guys x"

DAP !

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Done dp and dvp, Mrs wants to try dap next dvp and dap isn't as easy as the pornos make it look fun thou with the right company and worth the effort mmm"

DAP and DVP are no harder to do than DP and you don't need to be hung like a pornstar either.

By *elsh n wildCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff area

Last weekend had our first dvp and dp , wife has been waiting for a few years to experience it and loved every second and so did I giving it . Hope not to long till the next time xx looks like we will be giving dab ago as well xx .

By *elsh n wildCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff area

Sorry dap

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

I'd love dvp but sadly I'm too tight

By *INTONIC300Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow/Manchester/Edinburgh

Love both DV and DP my first MMMF tomorrow yummy

By *oupleseekingCouple  over a year ago

nearby…..

We seem to be having the same problem at the moment.

It’s just too addictive, might have to go and talk to someone lol

By *iger13Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

You know when a meet is going to become epic the moment Kate wants more lube xx done dp and dvp many times and yes it’s addictive and multi orgasmic when it’s working well. Technically it’s often challenging especially on a bed with a mattress that is too soft, when guys are too eager or she isn’t ready yet but boy nothing beats her coming between two guys, ask our friends

Done anal dp with a guy at ME1 Sauna. Quite difficult to do, a couple of extra 8nches could have come in handy. Got it sussed though

By *ora 123Man  over a year ago

Basildon

"Done anal dp with a guy at ME1 Sauna. Quite difficult to do, a couple of extra 8nches could have come in handy. Got it sussed though"

Been there a few times. Was good

"You know when a meet is going to become epic the moment Kate wants more lube xx done dp and dvp many times and yes it’s addictive and multi orgasmic when it’s working well. Technically it’s often challenging especially on a bed with a mattress that is too soft, when guys are too eager or she isn’t ready yet but boy nothing beats her coming between two guys, ask our friends "

Sounds amazing. It is hot to have a lady inbetween myself and another guy.

By *he_virgin_maryWoman  over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

It's been a while since I was DP'd. I really do need to have it again soon.

I have been lucky enough to do this with three different couples, each one very different in their own way, and each one soooo horny !

By *laclkguyMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

Love Dp and have and have had a few goes all with great results

the best was at a party

the lady and I were having great fun, we were having some doggy fun and I had my well lubed thumb in her bum (with her encouragement) and had a go at anal only to find that I was a bit too big

at this point her husband appeared, then there were 3 of us

she climbed on top facing me and hubby coming in behind

a little flexibility and communication and we were on our way (lots of grunting squealing)

we all had a very happy ending and it was her Birthday too

» Add a new message to this topic