FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Glory hole expectations

Glory hole expectations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

There's some forum chat about male glory holes at the moment, and I wondered a few things...

Do you always expect to get sucked?

What about just being wanked, or even toys used on you, like a vibrator, or fleshlite?

Do you expect to cum, or is that dependent on the situation?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never been to one

Tried a gloryhole years ago. Never knew if it was male or female (I guess that's part of the thrill) but whoever it was had rough hands which put me right off! Personally I would'nt necessarily expect a bj though.

By *im L FuckitMan  over a year ago

Dumfriesshire

" Never knew if it was male or female (I guess that's part of the thrill)"

Or nightmare, depending on your point of view

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

In all the clubs I've visited, the glory hole section has always been empty, so I really have no experience of this. However, I would be happy to receive any kind of stimulation, resulting in a happy ending or not, just as long as I'm not feeling rough, callused hands or a stubbly chin

By *exy time loverMan  over a year ago

travel around UK

id expect a handjob or bj and to feel some smooth hands the other side.... id ask to see there nipple through the hole so you can see if females or male. Ive never been in 1 but would love to experience it but dont think theres any around near me..._litterbabe message me if interested x

I've been to a few and you take what you can get, bj, wank etc, it's all part of the thrill... and to be fair, it's the thrill that's the biggest turn on for me

which can be embarrassing if you don't last that long because you're so worked up

I love glory holes. I poke my cock through and you never know if it is going to be a hand, mouth or something else! I also don't have to suck my belly in or chat anyone up!

I have only withdrawn once when I felt some pussy lips touching my tip. I'm not going bareback with someone I haven't discussed it with first.

By *xoticloverMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Never been to one but would prefer being sucked...

hiding from cock pics.

The Vanilla has male and female glory holes!

Its all quite an exciting thought.

I feel I'm more a watcher than giver or reviver, but all the chat has certainly woken my imagination.

newcastle

"The Vanilla has male and female glory holes!

I feel I'm more a watcher than giver or reviver, but all the chat has certainly woken my imagination.

"

Is that a club? Would love to get in there... would start with watching though

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

I really wouldn't fancy being at either end, not my cup of expresso.

hiding from cock pics.

Is that a club? Would love to get in there... would start with watching though "

Yes the Vanilla Alternative

"There's some forum chat about male glory holes at the moment, and I wondered a few things...

Do you always expect to get sucked?

What about just being wanked, or even toys used on you, like a vibrator, or fleshlite?

Do you expect to cum, or is that dependent on the situation?

"

Expectations? Exactly nothing, I've never seen one in action other than when I've played with my wife in one.

Do you talk when your at one or do yous tend not too x

I find the gloryhole thing very appealing BUT there is no way im putting my cock through that hole not knowing that its a woman on the other side.

"Do you talk when your at one or do yous tend not too x"

I think it's probably polite to tap on the wall when you're about to cum as choking tends to offend

I think the exciting part it the anonymous bit, but it is nice to hear a few appreciative moans or compliments from the other side

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"

I have to go......female gloryholes brilliant, are they busy?

By *orny_couple2525Couple  over a year ago

Grassington

I like to watch the Mrs at the glory holes in clubs. We both go to one side and she plays with me till cocks start popping through and I watch her such and wank them which we both find a turn on.

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

"I find the gloryhole thing very appealing BUT there is no way im putting my cock through that hole not knowing that its a woman on the other side.

"

Watch out it Could be Henry, and does he suck.

Would really turn me off to receive from someone I cannot see, then again I would suck a guy if I couldn't see his face lol

By *oresexMan  over a year ago

South West coast

"I like to watch the Mrs at the glory holes in clubs. We both go to one side and she plays with me till cocks start popping through and I watch her such and wank them which we both find a turn on."

Please let me know when you intend to do this again, would love another experience like that, even better seeing pics of her before hand.

One chap has fabbed my pics and invited me to the glory hole he has set up at home in his hallway - I really can’t say I am tempted in any way but I believe he does alright so good luck to him

By *rriseMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Its on my bucket list... Lol but would only expect to be wanked or sucked tho

By *p for fun 250172Couple  over a year ago

hull

Watched my mrs wank and suck 4 x cocks and she made 3 cum then bent over and got fucked by a 5th

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

I’d adore being at either side

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

It's really all about using your imagination..

What's on offer varies from one gh to another,if you have the time read my profile and verifications, that will give you a rough idea.

The most popular activity is the cock sucking experience.No reciprocation required. Mainly no chat,knee trembling cum and go's. Unzip and unload.

Guys can be totally selfish and cum when they want.Safe clean discreet and totally anonymous..No pressure on decent bod etc.

It's a release,fun and some say addictive. .Happy to respond if anyone wants more info..

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

The private glory holes that are more and more common on fabswingers usually have a blurb,so guys would come over knowing the arrangement would involve releasing cum.

Toys maybe used if requested but as a rule the hole is a place to have yr cock sucked anonymously.

The public gloryhole is different in that you haven't arranged to meet so it maybe empty and also it's possible you don't want to cum until much later so you may delay and edge going to another part of the club etc

Historically and originally gloryholes were places that were frequented by married men(public toilets)as a way of hiding their sexuality.

Most of my visitors identify as straight (some might argue this) and I would never out or display verifications from them..

Hope this helps your understanding.

By *asil and SybilCouple  over a year ago

Here,there and everywhere.

The VA has a sign above the entrance to the glory hole saying "Women only" so you guys who want to know what you're getting are safe.

I'm guessing that 'comes down' do to speak on their Bi nights.

I've only seen them used on a Friday night. Never on a Saturday but my experience may be limited.

I enjoyed my turn at giving on my last visit.

The idea of the female one is a turn on But the practicalities of making sure they're condommed up is not.

Sybil

By *p for fun 250172Couple  over a year ago

hull

Lol

Bristol

Hi OP...I don't think the type of guys that use gloryholes are likely to give you feedback.

A lot are married,secretive and that's why the anonymous thing is appealing.No one will know their dirty little secret!

I would say though that it is their intention to shoot their load.

Woking-ish

"The VA has a sign above the entrance to the glory hole saying "Women only" so you guys who want to know what you're getting are safe.

I've only seen them used on a Friday night. Never on a Saturday but my experience may be limited.

The idea of the female one is a turn on But the practicalities of making sure they're condommed up is not.

Sybil"

I have never seen one (hoping to put that right soon) but I should imagine that the construction could be made so that no man could use his dick in a 'female' gloryhole. Only tongue and fingers.... depends on the ceiling height I guess...

I have always wanted to visit a glory hole

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

The glory holes near me never expect much!

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"The VA has a sign above the entrance to the glory hole saying "Women only" so you guys who want to know what you're getting are safe.

Sybil

I have never seen one (hoping to put that right soon) but I should imagine that the construction could be made so that no man could use his dick in a 'female' gloryhole. Only tongue and fingers.... depends on the ceiling height I guess...

"

I have seen them in clubs and the construction is such that the lady lays down and the lower half of her body is sticking out but she can't see who's there because of a curtain/wall. There are sometimes stirrups etc for her legs.

I've never used one because I would be concerned about condom use. If you don't have a club buddy watching out for you there is a risk the guys could try to bareback. I think some clubs will have a member of staff willing to watch out for you if you are on your own and you ask them.

Never having been to club, I’ve never experienced but have obviously seen.

The female glory hole ones look like good fun, at least they get to lay down. Must feel quite vunrable for both versions though.

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

Gloryholes are for straight men that like having their penises sucked by other straight men.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I cant get Steel Panther out my head now.

By *irimusMan  over a year ago

Burnley

"Gloryholes are for straight men that like having their penises sucked by other straight men. "

This. Definitely this.

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"Gloryholes are for straight men that like having their penises sucked by other straight men. "

Not too sure about that

"I like to watch the Mrs at the glory holes in clubs. We both go to one side and she plays with me till cocks start popping through and I watch her such and wank them which we both find a turn on."

Been both the recipient and when both of us in one watching glorious Scooby helping guys. I don't expect anything it's the thrill of not knowing what's next for me. Not bothered if I cum or not really just love the tease.

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

I quite imagine that whoever lips and mouth is on the end of the cock is the thrill in the matter, if ur that way inclined. I know that most men just want a good sloppy sucking and then to orgasm and the receiving mouth to swallow

By *he_virgin_maryWoman  over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

I like glory holes, what I do depends on what is pokedd through!

I'm not a fan of foreskins or floppy soft cocks so they would probably get a bit of a hand job to see if they hardened up but poke through a nice hard cut cock and I'm sucking it like a chupa chup lolly!

Ramsgate

"I quite imagine that whoever lips and mouth is on the end of the cock is the thrill in the matter, if ur that way inclined. I know that most men just want a good sloppy sucking and then to orgasm and the receiving mouth to swallow "

That’s been my experience too - anonymity is part of the thrill

Bristol

I think I know where you are coming from,but this is not entirely true!

Since gloryholes have come out the closet,lots of straight men appear to be creating something similar for women.

Heterosexual glory holes will probably work best if women design them (comfort etc)

Meanwhile fella's carry on poking thru my hole and unload into my warm mouth...

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Visited a few in my time.

Always a thrill and made to cum before leaving. The horniest was one night arriving at a B&B to go upstairs to the landing.

I was invited to finger her first and made her climax followed by putting my cock in to have it sucked and rubbed on her clit.

Then assume while bent over she teased her pussy and bum with it before I shot my load.

I got a text not long after askung me to stay in the area. I got a coffee and was later invited back for round two.

If anyone thinking of doing near to Lancs or Manchester drop me a line as I'd love to be first in the queue.

Female or couples..

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

My only expectation (not that i care!), is the person on the other side is either female or has had a good shave. Stubble hurts!

Bristol

"My only expectation (not that i care!), is the person on the other side is either female or has had a good shave. Stubble hurts!"

Man up ffs lol

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Visited a few in my time.

Always a thrill and made to cum before leaving. The horniest was one night arriving at a B&B to go upstairs to the landing.

I was invited to finger her first and made her climax followed by putting my cock in to have it sucked and rubbed on her clit.

Then assume while bent over she teased her pussy and bum with it before I shot my load.

I got a text not long after askung me to stay in the area. I got a coffee and was later invited back for round two.

If anyone thinking of doing near to Lancs or Manchester drop me a line as I'd love to be first in the queue.

Female or couples.."

You see now, that sounds horny

Ramsgate

"My only expectation (not that i care!), is the person on the other side is either female or has had a good shave. Stubble hurts!"

Nothing wrong with a bit of light stubble as long as it’s not like Desperate Dan lol

Woking-ish

"

I have seen them in clubs and the construction is such that the lady lays down and the lower half of her body is sticking out but she can't see who's there because of a curtain/wall. There are sometimes stirrups etc for her legs.

I've never used one because I would be concerned about condom use. If you don't have a club buddy watching out for you there is a risk the guys could try to bareback. I think some clubs will have a member of staff willing to watch out for you if you are on your own and you ask them."

So if somehow you raised the level of the woman (making sure she was still comfortable & safe!) then she could only be fingered or licked by the 'lickers' as they would have to be standing upright to reach.

I find it kinky af! But weary about going to 1 for starters if it's organised ..where's the fun in that? Also with that said what if you decided put it through on the random then there was a dude or the worst a child? I think it should remain a fantasy thing personally unless you did see a woman go in (or man depending on your preference) but to be honest I've never even seen 1

Ramsgate

"I find it kinky af! But weary about going to 1 for starters if it's organised ..where's the fun in that? Also with that said what if you decided put it through on the random then there was a dude or the worst a child? I think it should remain a fantasy thing personally unless you did see a woman go in (or man depending on your preference) but to be honest I've never even seen 1 "

They’re rare in public places but you can find them in saunas and clubs so no one who shouldn’t be there is going to be in those sort of places. It’s definitely the anonymity that attracts people to them

"I find it kinky af! But weary about going to 1 for starters if it's organised ..where's the fun in that? Also with that said what if you decided put it through on the random then there was a dude or the worst a child? I think it should remain a fantasy thing personally unless you did see a woman go in (or man depending on your preference) but to be honest I've never even seen 1

They’re rare in public places but you can find them in saunas and clubs so no one who shouldn’t be there is going to be in those sort of places. It’s definitely the anonymity that attracts people to them "

I'm going to seen extremely dumb here but I had no idea they were in other places other than public toilets lol

Ramsgate

"I find it kinky af! But weary about going to 1 for starters if it's organised ..where's the fun in that? Also with that said what if you decided put it through on the random then there was a dude or the worst a child? I think it should remain a fantasy thing personally unless you did see a woman go in (or man depending on your preference) but to be honest I've never even seen 1

You lead a sheltered life lol nothing wrong with that

They’re rare in public places but you can find them in saunas and clubs so no one who shouldn’t be there is going to be in those sort of places. It’s definitely the anonymity that attracts people to them

I'm going to seen extremely dumb here but I had no idea they were in other places other than public toilets lol "

Bristol

I'm going to seen extremely dumb here but I had no idea they were in other places other than public toilets lol "

Many private ones on this site including mine,some guys say if there's no pussy about, it's better than a wank!

I do agree about the 'organised' aspect,where a member of the club is policing to check for condom use etc.Being watched is not everyone's idea of a gloryhole scenario..

Anybody passing thru Bristol and fancies a pit stop to unload,please get in touch.Beaware it can be quite addictive!!

Woking-ish

Ok been to VA now, sadly nobody in the Gloryhole at all..... and I saw the female GH part good idea but as some have mentioned so low that females could be barebacked without any way of stopping it easily..... having said that I will be going back again......if at first you don't suckceed etc....

I visited one in Essex not so far back, and it was amazing! The blow job I received was immense, very sensual, and left me barely able to stand at the end of it. If you get a chance, I’d say go for it!

I love a glory hole,have done a few in private houses never one in a club yet. Such a turn on

By *uckbuddies321Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

I (male) love glory holes. It's a thrill not to know if it's a man or a woman sucking you. We also like to be on the inside with two or three cocks to play with as we fuck.

By *smfuncplCouple  over a year ago

WESTON SUPER MARE

Mrs love em.pics on profile

By *rriseMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"I like glory holes, what I do depends on what is pokedd through!

I'm not a fan of foreskins or floppy soft cocks so they would probably get a bit of a hand job to see if they hardened up but poke through a nice hard cut cock and I'm sucking it like a chupa chup lolly!"

haha love it

By *aked_magicMan  over a year ago

the gutter looking at the stars (UAE)

im dying to try a GH - the anonymity of it is such a turn on. no chat just getting serviced then leaving mmmm

By *uckbuddies321Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

we use the glory hole at Quest every time we go. We usuall start with her inside and me with my cock though the hole. when other guys come to join me I join her inside. I'm good and hard and she's wet so I fuck hetr doggy and we both suck and wank cocks. I love making a guy cum and him not knowing if it's me or her.

"Gloryholes are for straight men that like having their penises sucked by other straight men.

Since gloryholes have come out the closet,lots of straight men appear to be creating something similar for women.

Heterosexual glory holes will probably work best if women design them (comfort etc)

Meanwhile fella's carry on poking thru my hole and unload into my warm mouth..."

Ive used a gloryhole on a few occasions and its always been a female on the other side. The thought of anything other than a female gives me the shivers Brrrrr!

Bristol

"Gloryholes are for straight men that like having their penises sucked by other straight men.

Meanwhile fella's carry on poking thru my hole and unload into my warm mouth...

Ive used a gloryhole on a few occasions and its always been a female on the other side. The thought of anything other than a female gives me the shivers Brrrrr!"

Can you honestly say, hand on heart, with an anonymous glory hole blow job, you can tell the difference between a female and male warm wet mouth??

By *uxomBloomsWoman  over a year ago

Near Tunbridge Wells

I've used a glory hole a few times and I found it incredibly horny. The best time was at Kestrels where I met a Dom who took me in there, got me on my knees and made me suck about 5 different men, I was dripping in more ways than one.

By *r_BlueEyesMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I've never used one so I suppose I have no expectations really but it's something I would like to try

newcastle

Bump

By *ylonjaneTV/TS  over a year ago

Chester

Absolutely love gloryholes. Been knelt at ones in uk, Germany, spain and USA.

The thrill of what’s going to come through the hole and then getting to watch them close up, shoot is fabulous.

Whoever is rubbing a penis across their stubble is doing it wrong

"we use the glory hole at Quest every time we go. We usuall start with her inside and me with my cock though the hole. when other guys come to join me I join her inside. I'm good and hard and she's wet so I fuck hetr doggy and we both suck and wank cocks. I love making a guy cum and him not knowing if it's me or her.

"

I’d love to go to one and for me that would be the thrill, not knowing who.

Let’s face it, a bjs a bj especially if you can’t see

By *rthangMan  over a year ago

hebden bridge

Being sucked through a gloryhole is hot

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Quest Leeds and infusions Blackpool have great gloryholes I can confirm, you can still see who is on the other side when your eyes become accustomed to the dark. A couple both enjoying me is the best combination for me.

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

Missus loves the humiliation she gets on.her knees at a GH. She loves the female versions on the vids she watches from Czech. Appeals to her sub nature always says she would love to work in one

» Add a new message to this topic