Fuck it's got me horny!

Can't beat a horny woman on your face mmmmmmm lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What’s queening?

"What’s queening?"

Face fucking basically. Where the female rubs herself against the partners tongue in a dominant fashion

"What’s queening?"

Woman facesitting domination

Ah

By *xywelshguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

Yea I love it!

The female gets total control, grinding her pusssy and ass all over the males face mmm

By *entbriMan  over a year ago

medway

Love a lady sat on my face

"Love a lady sat on my face "

Me too

By *entbriMan  over a year ago

medway

Any Kent lady’s up for it lol ?

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

long time fan.

" The queen sits upon her throne "

The Queen / Dominatrix , ( That will be her then ) Sits or perhaps squats across the face of her submissive ( that will be me then ) The primary function of " Queening " is to exert control ..Fetishists will practice this fully clothed if nessacery , rather than it being a way of performing cunnilingus . Its a lot to do with submission and breath play , the ultimate being that the sub is almost to a point of passing out at its extreme . If the Queen has a sadistical nature the thrill of this amount of control can be enough to get her off , or at least provide the foreplay which can lead to orgasm .

Of course the breathplay / suffocation / smothering should be practiced safely . There is a difference though in Queening and positioning oneself over the face to receive pleasure ..

By default a male Dom cannot queen , but perhaps i suppose " king " Although there is not much spoken referance to " kinging "

As with most terminology there is a certain amount of crossover ..Enjoy ! However you may do it

"" The queen sits upon her throne "

The Queen / Dominatrix , ( That will be her then ) Sits or perhaps squats across the face of her submissive ( that will be me then ) The primary function of " Queening " is to exert control ..Fetishists will practice this fully clothed if nessacery , rather than it being a way of performing cunnilingus . Its a lot to do with submission and breath play , the ultimate being that the sub is almost to a point of passing out at its extreme . If the Queen has a sadistical nature the thrill of this amount of control can be enough to get her off , or at least provide the foreplay which can lead to orgasm .

Of course the breathplay / suffocation / smothering should be practiced safely . There is a difference though in Queening and positioning oneself over the face to receive pleasure ..

By default a male Dom cannot queen , but perhaps i suppose " king " Although there is not much spoken referance to " kinging "

As with most terminology there is a certain amount of crossover ..Enjoy ! However you may do it "

how informative thank you

By *ntenceMan  over a year ago

Greater London

Love when a woman sits on my face

» Add a new message to this topic