FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cuckold wannabe

Cuckold wannabe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *J8929 OP   Man  over a year ago

london

All I want is to go out with a nice women, meals, weekends away, and then to cheat on me with men with bigger cocks, which I will encourage, is that to much to ask?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"All I want is to go out with a nice women, meals, weekends away, and then to cheat on me with men with bigger cocks, which I will encourage, is that to much to ask? "

If you're posting in here yes.

london

Yeah I guess so, haha well if you want somthing you have to try and get it don’t you.

"All I want is to go out with a nice women, meals, weekends away, and then to cheat on me with men with bigger cocks, which I will encourage, is that to much to ask? "

It’s possibly not the message you’d put in the Telegraph's lonely hearts column....

london

Haha indeed, although maybe we’d be surprised

"Yeah I guess so, haha well if you want somthing you have to try and get it don’t you. "

You don't appear to be trying very hard to get it.

london

Well I’ve only started trying today really, so it’s a balance between attracting a potential cuckoldress, and giving away my identity on here, as obviously whoever did decide to cuckold me I would be putting a large amount of trust in.

"Well I’ve only started trying today really, so it’s a balance between attracting a potential cuckoldress, and giving away my identity on here, as obviously whoever did decide to cuckold me I would be putting a large amount of trust in. "

Are you somebody famous then?

By *SophiexCouple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

I would suggest that it takes a strong relationship with bags of trust to enter into a cuckold one... Finding a wife/partner for marriage or at least to stay together might prove a better starting point x

By *irtydancer9418Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

I kinda want this

By *heffieldman46Man  over a year ago

Sheffield/Cambridgeshire

I want this too but my wife’s agreed to something but not the whole cuckold thing. So I am playing out a scenario with a guy who wanks over my wife’s photos and videos a lot instead. She knows about this and likes it but doesn’t want to meet him, but allows me to meet him and show him her face pics and then we watch videos and look at her photos on both our phones and we start wanking each other. I collect his cum in a pot and dip my fingers into it and rub his load into her pussy when I play with her. Sometimes she makes me lick it off her before fucking her and claiming her back, other times I have to just take a handjob as she says she wants his load to be the last one inside her!

I have been a bull for many couples. And despite being a bloke alpha male bloke thats vwe, i’d love to be the cuck. From years of experience i appreciate the dynamic is more than just about size etc. I have witnessed reclaim sex and that comnection between the couple is unbelievable to watch. To be a true bull, i think you need that understanding that you are being welcomed in by a couple. It may do your ego good being a bull, but she loves the cuck and the sex aftwr you have gone will be way better than it ever will be with you. Unless they are a pure humillation type cuck couple, but we are all different

By *wadingMan  over a year ago

swadlingcote

I would love to watch my wife with a group of guys

you do realise that most real cuckold couples have been together forever and have done many this together before cuckolding it takes mostly very together people to cuckold.

Not too much to ask, but so many people are blinkered and boring when it comes to sex. I think that only a small percentage of people that are open and adventurous when it comes to sex. Most relationships do not fulfil sexual desires for both people. This is why loads of people stray. We have one life and missing out on our sexual desire is a real shame.

By *atentHeelsCouple  over a year ago

Salford

If you encourage it, it’s not cheating. Cheating is deceit - that not what cuckoldong is.

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

All you have to do is find yourself a lady, then introduce her to this site.

"If you encourage it, it’s not cheating. Cheating is deceit - that not what cuckoldong is. "

Modern role playing cuckold isn't cheating, however, initially the real life cuckold is exactly that, she cheating with another man or men with it being common knowledge, with him not being strong enough to do something about it.

That's where the term derives.

Plus, sexual thrills are predominantly in the mind, if he wants to consider it cheating and that's what does it for him.

That's up to him, it's his role play.

Very old thread. But as a guy with similar interests (I am submissive and would love to be cuckolded in a relationship), I can give my two cents. The number of women who want a cuckold partner is very less that you will hardly find one. As far as I know, most cuckold relationships began as normal relationships and slowly evolved into cuckold relationship.

Think from a woman's point of view and find a reason why she wants a cuckold relationship. If she wants lot of sex, she can go for a stag-vixen type relationship where she also gets a partner who would satisfy her. You are left with only two choices. You either find a dominant woman who is into this stuff or you impress a woman who is sexually open-minded, with your personality, develop a relationship and introduce cuckolding dynamic into it.

By *e-funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

It takes time and the relationship is always evolving. Regrettably there are far too many time wasters who think they are a ‘bull’ because they fuck the wife, but it’s far more than that. The build up to a meet is just as intense and when ‘bulls’ suddenly cancel, change the terms of the meet or simply fail to turn up it shows they have no understanding of their involvement in the relationship.

Fortunately there are some good ‘bulls’ who can connect and understand the dynamics. Simply being a ‘cuckold wannabe’ isn’t descriptive enough and you need to be clear what exactly you are after OP as there are so many variations.

If you find a good ‘bull’ then be clear what you are after and their role in the relationship and don’t trust someone who messes you around.

I won’t name names but we have had our fair share of ‘bulls’ who wasted our time.

However, I write this while my wife is on a meet and probably having a lot of fun!

By *inkyfun1234Man  over a year ago

Durham

You say cheating but that's the opposite of cuckolding almost I think your missing the point

» Add a new message to this topic