How hard can it be to find a genuine bi female

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How hard can it be to find a genuine bi female"

Depends which where's Wally boom you get

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Very hard on here. We've been trying to find a bi lady to join us for over 12 months.

Any ladies want to meet us feel free to message us.

There are plenty of us, it just depends on what you've got to offer. If you're interested in meeting a bi woman just to add a bit of spice to your relationship then you're probably not gonna have a lot of success because what is that actually offering to the women you want to meet?

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

There are plenty of bi women on fab, the trouble is they are very much sought after. Because of this they can afford to be very choosy about who the chat to and meet.

OP if I was in your position I would be asking myself "am I doing enough to attract these ladies?" "are my messages good enough and is my profile the best i can make it?"

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Perhaps you would find it a bit easier if you had some pics.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"How hard can it be to find a genuine bi female

Perhaps you would find it a bit easier if you had some pics. "

This and being attached will make it harder for you too .

Miss

By *wisted2000Woman  over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

As a bi female I wouldn’t meet you based on your profile, sorry and not to be harsh but it doesn’t tell me what you’d offer and makes me feel like I’d just be a toy for you to use also the lack of pictures won’t help, sorry guys

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

What about us x

By *hotographer 30Man  over a year ago

rochdale

really hard to find a bi gal for several shoots mm and a couple no probs .

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"There are plenty of bi women on fab, the trouble is they are very much sought after. Because of this they can afford to be very choosy about who the chat to and meet.

OP if I was in your position I would be asking myself "am I doing enough to attract these ladies?" "are my messages good enough and is my profile the best i can make it?""

The last paragraph, should be the mantra of this place. Indeed, maybe, just maybe, users should be made to should be made to complete a basic exam before entery here. It would at least mean that something as basic as manners and what delete and block actually means, rather than reading the constant groans from those that fail to recognise the concept of the reciever isn't interested and they should move on.

It stagers me sometimes how little thought is given to messages and profiles and I do get we all have our own views on how to do this. So many fail to see that their first contact is often the only chance they will get to make an impression. It might even not get that far either, as many fabbers may look at the profile before any contact is made and have already decide that this fabber is not for them.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"There are plenty of us, it just depends on what you've got to offer. If you're interested in meeting a bi woman just to add a bit of spice to your relationship then you're probably not gonna have a lot of success because what is that actually offering to the women you want to meet?"

This, and that there seems to be a lot of fake couples profiles here...

We haven’t struggled. We’ve met two ladies on here.

On here.....if most couples are to believed then next to impossible.

On a night out...very easy

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Id say the main issue lies with your profile, but as you’ve not asked for profile advice, forum rules forbid me to tell you what I feel the issue is sorry

"There are plenty of us, it just depends on what you've got to offer. If you're interested in meeting a bi woman just to add a bit of spice to your relationship then you're probably not gonna have a lot of success because what is that actually offering to the women you want to meet?

This, and that there seems to be a lot of fake couples profiles here... "

And a lot of the real ones seem to think they'll get me into bed with "hi x"

Just because we're bi, it doesn't mean that we're looking for couples - I'd prefer to meet single people, of any gender.

If I do want to consider a couple, then I need to know that I'll like both of them - so I'd need to see a nicely-written and informative Profile, with photos of them both - but that seems to be an impossible ask...

Perhaps the problem isn't in couples finding available Bi fems, but in Bi fems finding couples that have got anything to offer!

By *iclassyCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I am a genuine bi female off a happily married couple.We find in our experience that the genuine bisexual lady is very very hard to find.In our opinion a lot off ladies seem to be doing the bisexual thing to please the male half off the couple and not themselves. Sadly we have also come across a lot off jealous guys who spit the "dummy out "when the ladies are having a naughty time..

However I have met a few lovely ladies and still live in hope.

A true genuine bi lady should be happy to meet another bi lady without either off their partners present....

Just my opinion

"I am a genuine bi female off a happily married couple.We find in our experience that the genuine bisexual lady is very very hard to find.In our opinion a lot off ladies seem to be doing the bisexual thing to please the male half off the couple and not themselves. Sadly we have also come across a lot off jealous guys who spit the "dummy out "when the ladies are having a naughty time..

A true genuine bi lady should be happy to meet another bi lady without either off their partners present....

Just my opinion "

What about couples like us though, who really enjoy playing together? neither of us want to play alone?

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Why do so many lovely ladies live so far away?

We exist

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

Personally I would avoid a fb cou9le like the plague. Usually drama laiden in my experience.

By *iWifeHappyLifeCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

They're definitely out there, we're talking to a few, have spoken to a few we didn't click with and have a meet arranged with one this weekend. We've only been on a few weeks but I'd say our approach and profile is different from what you're saying on your profile so maybe take a look at what you're offering to these lovely ladies and think about presenting yourselves in a way that suits that. Still be honest about why you're looking for them but there may be some who are looking to be used the way you're saying, they have a lot of choice though so you need to sell yourselves.

"I am a genuine bi female off a happily married couple.We find in our experience that the genuine bisexual lady is very very hard to find.In our opinion a lot off ladies seem to be doing the bisexual thing to please the male half off the couple and not themselves. Sadly we have also come across a lot off jealous guys who spit the "dummy out "when the ladies are having a naughty time..

Just my opinion "

Well said

By *iReyWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire East

We’re not all that rare, a lot of us just don’t like playing with couples

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You both being attached to others, no pics and female being there to add spice, that's a definite no thanks from me, sorry.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Much harder if your profile says you're only looking for men and couples

By *iWifeHappyLifeCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"How hard can it be to find a genuine bi female

Much harder if your profile says you're only looking for men and couples "

Didn't even spot that! Hahaha

By *rMrsRichCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouh

[Removed by poster at 29/11/17 22:51:17]

Bournemouh

Oh oh Oh while you guys are doing this how about a review of my profile please peeps? Haha

We too would love to meet a genuine bi lady!

I think it’s hard as part of a couple because it’s always viewed that you want to sleep with another woman to please your man. My man wouldn’t be on Fab if I didn’t drag him on here.

I’m the one who’s hunting for a gorgeous, sexually confident, genuinely bi lady!! His getting to be involved just means he’ll let me

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Oh oh Oh while you guys are doing this how about a review of my profile please peeps? Haha

I think it’s hard as part of a couple because it’s always viewed that you want to sleep with another woman to please your man. My man wouldn’t be on Fab if I didn’t drag him on here.

I’m the one who’s hunting for a gorgeous, sexually confident, genuinely bi lady!! His getting to be involved just means he’ll let me "

and will he be present at your meets with a bi female?

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Oh oh Oh while you guys are doing this how about a review of my profile please peeps? Haha

I’m the one who’s hunting for a gorgeous, sexually confident, genuinely bi lady!! His getting to be involved just means he’ll let me and will he be present at your meets with a bi female? "

Their profile says she will meet bi females solo

[Removed by poster at 30/11/17 00:00:52]

Go to a social and get verified by a single woman or two and then you are far more likely to be of interest. Fab is wonderful for meeting single women and we have had some wonderful meets with bi fems from fab. If everyone enjoys playing and there is chemistry between all of you it can be mind-blowing.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

The Attic - Derby.

We are around. We played with 5 bi ladies last Sat in a club.

We're also out with our female unicorn plaything tomorrow.

I’m the one who’s hunting for a gorgeous, sexually confident, genuinely bi lady!! His getting to be involved just means he’ll let me and will he be present at your meets with a bi female?

Their profile says she will meet bi females solo "

There's no pressure here to do the bi thing for my bf.I was in a full f/f relationship before I met him so I'm not bi to please anyone.Im bi because that's the way I was born.its not a massive issue as it's just I find some other women sexually attractive.its that simple.

I think the problem with most people finding other bi girls is that they expect them to have sex with any female.WRONG.There has to be that sexual and mental attraction.Were not a play thing that you can just use to satisfy your bi fantasy.I know I'm not just speaking for myself when I say we also have standards and theres those we do and don't fancy.

The only person I make sure I please is me as if I don't find someone attractive then no matter who says you must do it I WON'T x

Bournemouh

I’m the one who’s hunting for a gorgeous, sexually confident, genuinely bi lady!! His getting to be involved just means he’ll let me and will he be present at your meets with a bi female?

Their profile says she will meet bi females solo

There's no pressure here to do the bi thing for my bf.I was in a full f/f relationship before I met him so I'm not bi to please anyone.Im bi because that's the way I was born.its not a massive issue as it's just I find some other women sexually attractive.its that simple.

I think the problem with most people finding other bi girls is that they expect them to have sex with any female.WRONG.There has to be that sexual and mental attraction.Were not a play thing that you can just use to satisfy your bi fantasy.I know I'm not just speaking for myself when I say we also have standards and theres those we do and don't fancy.

The only person I make sure I please is me as if I don't find someone attractive then no matter who says you must do it I WON'T x

"

Yes I fully agree I just think that is the perception that the majority have.

I was in a full FF relationship too before my bf. In fact my bf is the first guy I’ve been with for around 10 years. So no not everyone does it to please their mans but it still doesn’t change people’s perception. X

» Add a new message to this topic