FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Man or woman Glory hole host.

Man or woman Glory hole host.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So... You go to a glory hole,, you stick your hard cock through,, a warm wet mouth takes you whole, winds, grinds, sucks, licks and flicks. You feel yourself swell.. Then explode your cum everywhere.

You withdraw. You later find out there was both male and female in the cubicle, either of them could have sucked your cock dry... Could you tell?? Would you again not knowing whom... Have you tried both.. Who was better.???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

Surely it's about using your imagination..

Most guys who visit me identify as straight..possibly they fantasize that it's a woman sucking..once or twice I have let a woman do the sucking without telling them.

It's simply a place to unload when no pussy available.

Unzip and unload. Cum and go.

Splash and dash.

A release..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So... You go to a glory hole,, you stick your hard cock through,, a warm wet mouth takes you whole, winds, grinds, sucks, licks and flicks. You feel yourself swell.. Then explode your cum everywhere.

You withdraw. You later find out there was both male and female in the cubicle, either of them could have sucked your cock dry... Could you tell?? Would you again not knowing whom... Have you tried both.. Who was better.??? "

I’ve only ever been blown by a woman so afraid I can’t help you however I am sure I would never visit a glory hole unless I knew it was a woman on the other side x

By *icurguycovMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Whenever I visit Quest with my FB we go in the glory hole. I fuck her doggy as she sucks cock. I usually wank a few cocks as well - they never know who it was wanking them.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"So... You go to a glory hole,, you stick your hard cock through,, a warm wet mouth takes you whole, winds, grinds, sucks, licks and flicks. You feel yourself swell.. Then explode your cum everywhere.

You withdraw. You later find out there was both male and female in the cubicle, either of them could have sucked your cock dry... Could you tell?? Would you again not knowing whom... Have you tried both.. Who was better.???

I’ve only ever been blown by a woman so afraid I can’t help you however I am sure I would never visit a glory hole unless I knew it was a woman on the other side x"

How incredibly butch.

By *ed wineMan  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

I have found great "suckers" in both genders.

As a general rule and attending my preferences, women tend to be too soft and men too hard.

» Add a new message to this topic