FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sexy Voices

Sexy Voices

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone out there have a thing for sexy voices? Particularly if you dont know what the owner of the voice looks like, and imagination can let rip?

Was listening to playlist on spotify, and on it was "Yes Sir, I can Boogie" by 70s disco act Baccarat, and the singer has this lovely French ? voice, that in my minds eye belongs to an elfin, petite, innocent looking Parisian with doe eyes, who is absolute filth when you get her going.

I daren't google her in case my illusions are shattered!

Whose voice does it for you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Liv Tyler or Eva Green for the ladies.

Harry Connick Jnr could sing me into a swoon very easily.

But most of all, Number One Chap has a very sexy voice and an utterly filthy chuckle.

Kelly macdonald has a beautiful voice

Yvonne Strahovski, she could call me a piece of shit and still sound sexy doing it

"Does anyone out there have a thing for sexy voices? Particularly if you dont know what the owner of the voice looks like, and imagination can let rip?

Was listening to playlist on spotify, and on it was "Yes Sir, I can Boogie" by 70s disco act Baccarat, and the singer has this lovely French ? voice, that in my minds eye belongs to an elfin, petite, innocent looking Parisian with doe eyes, who is absolute filth when you get her going.

I daren't google her in case my illusions are shattered!

Whose voice does it for you?"

Accents and voices are a massive turn on! Obviously having an accent myself, i preach for my own parish. And you should absolutely google Sheila, she was a very good looking lady!

Emily Thornberry does it for Me!

» Add a new message to this topic