FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Anal play( rimming / fingering )

Anal play( rimming / fingering )

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's laides general consensus on anal play both ways ? I adore women's ass , and reviving too, but I find not that many women are into it? Is it more because they keep that kinda thing until they're more comfortable , or Generally not that into it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I absolutely adore receiving all kinds of anal play - haven't found anything that I don't like yet!

Receiving only though - I don't really want to do it to anyone...

I often find that on a meet I prefer to receive either in my pussy, or in my bum, rather than swap between both.

I really love finding someone who wants to just enjoy my bum and ignore the front - I can just give in to the lovely, naughty, and slightly humiliating pleasure of saying that I want it..

So hard to find anyone who genuinely wants to give me anal-only...!

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

My partner and I both enjoy it but I doubt it would happen with a meet. It’s something that’s just for us

Mrs

[Removed by poster at 27/11/17 16:50:18]

"I absolutely adore receiving all kinds of anal play - haven't found anything that I don't like yet!

I often find that on a meet I prefer to receive either in my pussy, or in my bum, rather than swap between both.

I really love finding someone who wants to just enjoy my bum and ignore the front - I can just give in to the lovely, naughty, and slightly humiliating pleasure of saying that I want it..

"

I’m out of your age range so I can’t message you but I would love a anal only meet and I’m not to far either ??

By *extoy82Man  over a year ago

Beverley

"I absolutely adore receiving all kinds of anal play - haven't found anything that I don't like yet!

"

I used to have a girlfriend that wanted anal only sessions, I used to work away and while I was in the works van on the way home we would have txt sex where she would fuck herself silly with toys until I got home, found her on the bed and just used her bum, she went mad for those Friday’s, what a champ

» Add a new message to this topic