FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Act of pleasure

Act of pleasure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do others agree that swinging is more than just an act of sexual pleasure?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It can be socially pleasurable too.

"It can be socially pleasurable too."

I agree, personally the whole build up and social side of meeting people is a big part of making it an enjoyable experience.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For us it's the whole experience, the social aspect, the flirting, the build up to a meet. We have people who we play with who are very good friends.

We appreciate not everyone sees swinging in the same way as us though, and that isn't a bad thing either.

"For us it's the whole experience, the social aspect, the flirting, the build up to a meet. We have people who we play with who are very good friends.

We appreciate not everyone sees swinging in the same way as us though, and that isn't a bad thing either."

Exactly my mind of outlook, by all means not saying other people's preferences are something I frown upon but just feel that it goes to a whole different level of enjoyment when there's that chemistry

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"For us it's the whole experience, the social aspect, the flirting, the build up to a meet. We have people who we play with who are very good friends.

We appreciate not everyone sees swinging in the same way as us though, and that isn't a bad thing either.

Exactly my mind of outlook, by all means not saying other people's preferences are something I frown upon but just feel that it goes to a whole different level of enjoyment when there's that chemistry "

» Add a new message to this topic