FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do Bi ladies really exist?

Do Bi ladies really exist?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ffanotdyke OP   Couple  over a year ago

Salop

We have been on the scene for many years and have been members at Chameleons for nearly ten years. We consider ourselves to be "soft" Bi, ie no anal. We go to Chameleons about twice a month so over the years its been well in excess of 200 visits, mainly on Monday Bi Night, so you would think we would have had a fair chance of girl/girl play.

Gill has experienced plenty of attention from guys but her experience with another lady has been limited to may be no more than three occasions.Although there are usually plenty of couples present we have noticed it is very rare to see any girl/girl action.

From a very quick analysis of couple's listings on here it would appear that 60% of all ladies consider themselves to be Bi whereas less than 5% of guys consider themselves to be Bi.

Our "real life" experience at clubs and parties does not seem to bear out these figures.

This leads to the conclusion that a Bi lady is mainly a male fantasy.

Please prove us wrong as Gill would love to have the attention of another lady in a Bi situation. NOT lesbian!

Gill and Aitch

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucy LewdWoman  over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

What's wrong with lesbians?

I'm bisexual, but I won't play with women at clubs. I don't enjoy men watching. Doesn't mean I'm not bisexual though.

North Oxfordshire

This post does make me a little bit though. It's very hard to get people to take your sexuality seriously when you're bisexual. If you're dating a man then people assume you're straight. If you're dating a woman then people assume you're a lesbian. So often I'm told it's 'just a phase' that I'm going through, or that it's something I'm only doing for my male partner or because I think it's cool.

Posts like this don't really help, because they suggest that bisexual women aren't really bisexual, they're just doing it for someone else or for show.

Salop

Nothing wrong with lesbians we prefer to play with both sexes

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

I have and would play with a girl at a club, obviously only if the connection/attraction was there and the situation was right.

So yes, they very much do exist but that’s not to say that it should be an expectation on every club visit.

TB

North Oxfordshire

"Nothing wrong with lesbians we prefer to play with both sexes"

I mean, speaking for myself, it's very hard to find a couple where I get on well enough with both of them that I want to have sex with both of them.

So with that in mind - your statement "Gill would love to have the attention of another lady in a Bi situation" is a little disingenuous. You are *both* looking for the attention of another woman, not just your partner. And perhaps that is where the problem is occurring? If it was just your partner who was looking to meet a woman it would be quite considerably easier, no doubt.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Yes I’m a bi fem. but from my experience I’d say most “bi fems” are very tame and like a little kiss and possibly feel another woman’s tits. They are happy to receive oral but a lot don’t return the favour and that’s fine for me.

I think it’s msybe fashionably bi.

North Oxfordshire

FWIW - it's estimated that bisexual women make up 0.8% of the female population in this country. And 0.5% of men are bisexual.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"FWIW - it's estimated that bisexual women make up 0.8% of the female population in this country. And 0.5% of men are bisexual."

That’s surprising. Ok our views might be skewed on here but I’d say both figures seem low and I’d question the female being higher than Male.

Salop

Not at all The point of the post was to highlight how difficult it has been for Gill to have any connection with another Bi lady.

Our relationship has nothing to do with either of us applying the slightest pressure to be Bi or not. We both enjoy sexual pleasure with both sexes.

If either of us decide at any point that Bi was not for them it would cease immediately. We have too much respect for each other and other people for it to be otherwise

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What's wrong with lesbians?

I'm bisexual, but I won't play with women at clubs. I don't enjoy men watching. Doesn't mean I'm not bisexual though."

Agreed, sara will play in private with women, not public with men around.

North Oxfordshire

"FWIW - it's estimated that bisexual women make up 0.8% of the female population in this country. And 0.5% of men are bisexual.

That’s surprising. Ok our views might be skewed on here but I’d say both figures seem low and I’d question the female being higher than Male. "

Amongst men there's a higher percentage of gay men than bisexual men. The opposite is true of women - less women are likely to identify as gay than bisexual.

Don't forget that on this site you are more likely to come across people with non-straight sexualities due to the very nature of swinging. If someone is in a male/female relationship but is bisexual, then they may well want to seek out casual relationships with others of the same (or other) sex. Just like the OP.

North Oxfordshire

"Not at all The point of the post was to highlight how difficult it has been for Gill to have any connection with another Bi lady.

Our relationship has nothing to do with either of us applying the slightest pressure to be Bi or not. We both enjoy sexual pleasure with both sexes.

"

You miss my point. You said that you only want bisexual women because you want to play with the woman too. Perhaps the bisexual women don't want to play with you? Perhaps they just want to play with your partner?

Very different conclusion to what I’ve had both as a single and a couple on the scene. On my old couples profile I had plenty of bi experiences with single girls and bi fem couples. Now I’m here as a single again I’ve had girl play, the latest being on Saturday night. So maybe it’s your approach that’s wrong?

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

I'm pansexual so cover all basis. We we're at the Attic last Friday. And there were 4 couples & 1 extra fem. All fems played giving and receiving with each other and we all swapped and played with the men too. At one point there were 5 fems 1 man playing together. Although this is not the norm. We have lots of sucess with bi fems in clubs.

We also have a lesbain sub unicorn we play with.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Just because a woman is bisexual doesn't mean she'll play with any & every woman she meets.

In my case, I'm bisexual but have met very few women I'm attracted to both physically and mentally enough to, to even consider it.

"We have been on the scene for many years and have been members at Chameleons for nearly ten years. We consider ourselves to be "soft" Bi, ie no anal. We go to Chameleons about twice a month so over the years its been well in excess of 200 visits, mainly on Monday Bi Night, so you would think we would have had a fair chance of girl/girl play.

Gill has experienced plenty of attention from guys but her experience with another lady has been limited to may be no more than three occasions.Although there are usually plenty of couples present we have noticed it is very rare to see any girl/girl action.

From a very quick analysis of couple's listings on here it would appear that 60% of all ladies consider themselves to be Bi whereas less than 5% of guys consider themselves to be Bi.

Our "real life" experience at clubs and parties does not seem to bear out these figures.

This leads to the conclusion that a Bi lady is mainly a male fantasy.

Please prove us wrong as Gill would love to have the attention of another lady in a Bi situation. NOT lesbian!

Gill and Aitch "

I wonder if it’s because you’re going on a Monday? I’ve never been on that day myself but I believe bi men may frequent that evening as I believe bi male action may be frowned upon on other days. I’ve been every other day and seen plenty of fem/fem action but never male/male unfortunately.

Please note just my observations/thoughts not necessarily fact

By *ristol_MTB_cplCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Bi nights at clubs tend to attract more bi guys. At a regular couple or couples and singles night, guy on guy action is, while not prohibited, often frowned upon, but girl on girl is perfectly fine.

T is fully bi (not a pillow princess) and proves this almost every time we go to Chams....

loads of women on women action at Secrets this weekend (as in there were lots of different women playing with each other)....

btw we dont do Chams bi night as Mr isnt....

By *oubyLoverWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Bi for real here. Maybe you haven’t been the bi ladies type. Or maybe they want something different. Some want FF play only in private, others want a full 3 way.

Why not try a ladies night, many clubs have them now. If you just want hubby there then that’ll cut down your chances. Bi women often feel like performing seals for the pleasure of others and why I very rarely play with couples.

Personally I’ve had no problem wherever I go having fun with sexy bi ladies

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I haven't been to bi sessions at clubs so I don't know the dynamic at those times but everytime I have been to a club (Quest,Townhouse, Amour, Cupids, Pandora) I have seen women playing with each other and I have had plenty of play with women.

"Bi nights at clubs tend to attract more bi guys. At a regular couple or couples and singles night, guy on guy action is, while not prohibited, often frowned upon, but girl on girl is perfectly fine.

"

why is guy on guy play frowned upon whilst seemingly its fine for girl girl ?

North Oxfordshire

"Bi nights at clubs tend to attract more bi guys. At a regular couple or couples and singles night, guy on guy action is, while not prohibited, often frowned upon, but girl on girl is perfectly fine.

why is guy on guy play frowned upon whilst seemingly its fine for girl girl ? "

Because lots of people are homophobic.

Because lots of people are homophobic."

but girl on girl is an homosexual act

"Bi for real here. Maybe you haven’t been the bi ladies type. Or maybe they want something different. Some want FF play only in private, others want a full 3 way.

Why not try a ladies night, many clubs have them now. If you just want hubby there then that’ll cut down your chances. Bi women often feel like performing seals for the pleasure of others and why I very rarely play with couples.

Personally I’ve had no problem wherever I go having fun with sexy bi ladies "

Same

North Oxfordshire

Because lots of people are homophobic

but girl on girl is an homosexual act "

Yes, but many men don't see it that way. For so long women's sexuality has been just used by men for their pleasure because men have historically held all the power in sexual and social dynamics.

Trust me - as a bisexual woman, as I've said, it's very hard to be taken seriously by some people. When I say I'm bisexual on this site to people, usually they say something like 'yes, but you still prefer men of course' as if my preference is always going to be for men.

On the other hand, two men together don't do anything for straight men. In fact many men find this utterly repulsive. And since men still hold a power imbalance in many situations, including swinging I believe, that is why bisexual women are ok, but bisexual men are not.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Another real Bi lady here I've had lots of fun with other ladies as part of MFMF and MFF fun, and at all girl nights too

Bun

You have verifications from couples with a bisexual/bi-curious female. You go to bi nights at a club. And you're complaining you haven't had any fem-fem play with a bisexual female?

Maybe Mrs BiBrum should try going to a girls only event?

East Yorkshire

"Another real Bi lady here I've had lots of fun with other ladies as part of MFMF and MFF fun, and at all girl nights too

Bun "

FFFFF

Because lots of people are homophobic

but girl on girl is an homosexual act

Yes, but many men don't see it that way. For so long women's sexuality has been just used by men for their pleasure because men have historically held all the power in sexual and social dynamics.

Trust me - as a bisexual woman, as I've said, it's very hard to be taken seriously by some people. When I say I'm bisexual on this site to people, usually they say something like 'yes, but you still prefer men of course' as if my preference is always going to be for men.

On the other hand, two men together don't do anything for straight men. In fact many men find this utterly repulsive. And since men still hold a power imbalance in many situations, including swinging I believe, that is why bisexual women are ok, but bisexual men are not."

I agree with most of what you say tho I would have thought that sexually women definitely hold the power

North Oxfordshire

"I agree with most of what you say tho I would have thought that sexually women definitely hold the power "

I don't think that's true at all, to be honest. Sexual power is not about who is in the minority.

"This post does make me a little bit though. It's very hard to get people to take your sexuality seriously when you're bisexual. If you're dating a man then people assume you're straight. If you're dating a woman then people assume you're a lesbian. So often I'm told it's 'just a phase' that I'm going through, or that it's something I'm only doing for my male partner or because I think it's cool.

Posts like this don't really help, because they suggest that bisexual women aren't really bisexual, they're just doing it for someone else or for show."

I agree. But I think a lot of 'bi' women swingers *are* just doing it for the menfolk.

However I was once chatted up by a stunning woman in a club. Sometimes think I dreamed it but she's still on here.

Rachel would play with the right lady, in the right situation, with or without me, and has in the past.

I go to chams and play with other ladies, but only in group play. I also have to find the lady attractive, same as I'd have to find a guy attractive to play with them.

Sheffield

"Another real Bi lady here I've had lots of fun with other ladies as part of MFMF and MFF fun, and at all girl nights too

Bun

FFFFF "

yes on one occasion it was FFFFFFFFFF

East Yorkshire

Bun

FFFFF yes on one occasion it was FFFFFFFFFF "

Oh yes, I was just referring to the last occasion. All these women saying they can’t find a bi woman and people like me and you are knee deep in clunge regularly

"This post does make me a little bit though. It's very hard to get people to take your sexuality seriously when you're bisexual. If you're dating a man then people assume you're straight. If you're dating a woman then people assume you're a lesbian. So often I'm told it's 'just a phase' that I'm going through, or that it's something I'm only doing for my male partner or because I think it's cool.

Posts like this don't really help, because they suggest that bisexual women aren't really bisexual, they're just doing it for someone else or for show."

There is seemingly just a general need for people to categorize other people. As a guy, if I saw a girl dating a girl, I'd initially assume she was a lesbian, purely because trying to chat her up if she suddenly becomes single might not go down too well. A lot of the time, a guy could simply just be trying to find a way to exclude you from their relationship sights, or Vice Versa, will be hoping you opt for a straight relationship in the future with them, and are trying to banter their way to that outcome. It's still a dick move, but it's an understandable one.

*waves*

Bisexual woman over here!

A lot of women won't play with other women in clubs because of the amount of male attention it draws...personally, I will, but then I mostly play in private at clubs unless with my partner.

Just because a woman is bisexual doesn't mean she'll want every woman....I sure as fuckery don't. ..but the ones I do want...

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"T is fully bi (not a pillow princess) and proves this almost every time we go to Chams....

loads of women on women action at Secrets this weekend (as in there were lots of different women playing with each other)....

btw we dont do Chams bi night as Mr isnt...."

My Mr isn't Bi either but we find Bi night at Chams has a far more relaxed vibe.

If I get to play then great, if not then we still have fun.

Have to agree that there aren't many Bi-fems though

Mrs

By *orney loveCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

We frequent Chams quite a lot and we find most of our play sessions involve some sort of female bi play. It appears that the majority that attend Chams that are female are bi

By *imandHerNottsCouple  over a year ago

North Notts

We’ve been to 2 clubs on a total of 3 occasions and had bi-fem fun on 2/3 occasions.

We’ve had half a dozen couple meets (other than socials) and experienced bi-fem fun at a ratio of 100%!

Also managed to meet 4 elusive unicorns (on separate occasions!) all of which definitely had a bi fem play bias

Sheffield

Bun

FFFFF yes on one occasion it was FFFFFFFFFF

Oh yes, I was just referring to the last occasion. All these women saying they can’t find a bi woman and people like me and you are knee deep in clunge regularly

"

Yes I do love our girly fun. And Buck loves it when we’ve finished and come looking for his cock! Nothing better than MFF fun when the girls have already well and truly clicked together

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

Rubbish! Loads of genuine bi ladies on the scene. Tho if you are after girl/girl action cant understand why they cant be gay.

North Oxfordshire

"Rubbish! Loads of genuine bi ladies on the scene. Tho if you are after girl/girl action cant understand why they cant be gay."

Oh he clarified that - it's because he wants to join in.

Of course we exist, just put some effort in x

OK im gonna say this

I am fully Bi and have had relationships with women and usually it just happens with the women i meet.

On here the couples who message me looking for mfm end up getting blown out the water, as they expect that i will be their toy for the night, or i cant fuck the man or the woman wont play with me (pillow princess) and i am expected to play with her

Sorry if i am looking for couples its 50/50 with the man and the woman and penetration

if its fem on fem then its 50/50 and no man involved or watching

This is why if i meet couples it kind of just happens in a club natrually

"OK im gonna say this

I am fully Bi and have had relationships with women and usually it just happens with the women i meet.

On here the couples who message me looking for mfm end up getting blown out the water, as they expect that i will be their toy for the night, or i cant fuck the man or the woman wont play with me (pillow princess) and i am expected to play with her

Sorry if i am looking for couples its 50/50 with the man and the woman and penetration

This is why if i meet couples it kind of just happens in a club natrually "

Quite right well said xx

"OK im gonna say this

This is why if i meet couples it kind of just happens in a club natrually

Quite right well said xx"

was afraid i was coming accross harsh. and thing is i didnt mention the single women messages LOL

By *inglehotchickWoman  over a year ago

blackpool

"OK im gonna say this

This is why if i meet couples it kind of just happens in a club natrually "

This

By *r C Miss CCouple  over a year ago

llanelli

We have found alot of the so called bi-females in couples are only bisexual to please there man. We call them, The bi-greedy. we try to steer clear of them. If, im honest the way i see it is If they are only bi to please there partner what else are they doing just to please him/her. Probably only swinging to please there partners aswel

Oh we sure do exist xx

Worcester

"We have found alot of the so called bi-females in couples are only bisexual to please there man. We call them, The bi-greedy. we try to steer clear of them. If, im honest the way i see it is If they are only bi to please there partner what else are they doing just to please him/her. Probably only swinging to please there partners aswel "

See this a lot in the clubs, followed by the aftermath in the changing rooms.

Mrs

"We have found alot of the so called bi-females in couples are only bisexual to please there man. We call them, The bi-greedy. we try to steer clear of them. If, im honest the way i see it is If they are only bi to please there partner what else are they doing just to please him/her. Probably only swinging to please there partners aswel

Mrs "

sadly happens

Worcester

"We have found alot of the so called bi-females in couples are only bisexual to please there man. We call them, The bi-greedy. we try to steer clear of them. If, im honest the way i see it is If they are only bi to please there partner what else are they doing just to please him/her. Probably only swinging to please there partners aswel

Mrs

sadly happens"

We have also seen the fem pretending to be Bi to get to the guy in the other couple too.

Her partner made sure the fem was d*unk then she moved in on the guy.

That ended in the girl storming out followed by the other lady trying to convince her that that wasn't her intention.

We no longer frequent that club as its not the first time we have seen that there.

Needless to say both couples in question are in our block list.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

To answer the OP's original question...yes.

Mrs

sadly happens

We have also seen the fem pretending to be Bi to get to the guy in the other couple too.

That ended in the girl storming out followed by the other lady trying to convince her that that wasn't her intention.

We no longer frequent that club as its not the first time we have seen that there.

Needless to say both couples in question are in our block list."

this is what u dont get, if she liked him why not ask to play instead of manuplating ways

By *r C Miss CCouple  over a year ago

llanelli

Mrs

sadly happens

Needless to say both couples in question are in our block list."

Probably the Best place for them is the block list. We are not here for peoples drama or to try and save anyones marrage/relationship. Id say if there doing things like that. Then there is a big problem in there relationship and there best off not swinging.

rarely play straight just one couple that are friends that its a guaranteed straight swap scenario - have played just with a fem half at a club with fellas watching - never thought this was such a problem

I won't play in a club with another fem unless it's a locked room! I won't put on a show for the masses at these clubs.

When I play with a bi-fem it's for pure enjoyment and lust. I get so much out of it.

I won't play with straight fems who think kissing is being bi!

In all honesty I'd probably spend hours with a woman compared to about an hour with a man. A woman can do things to be that sadly men can't.

I'm bi curious , but find that the men want the women to put on a show , this is not enjoyable for me personally as I want to enjoy playing with another woman because that's what I feel like doing in the moment not because the guys wanna see the girls play like they see in porn films

By *aucycouple85Couple  over a year ago

Coalville

helloooooo no lady right here lol

By *cceptedKinkMan  over a year ago

Coventry

We searched thoroughly using the browse page. We set it to find MF couples, 25-50, within their age range, will accept smokers and bi. Within 30 miles we found close to 90% of couples are Bi-F or Bi-c F. Check the numbers within a distance you'd be prepared to travel. Whatever is rarer than a unicorn should be tagged to Bi-M couples

Im a single bi fem!

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

As a bi F straight M couple we’ve met a decent number of bi women through Fab, but the ones we’ve played with have always been as private meets, rather than club meets.

"Im a single bi fem! "

Too far

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"Very different conclusion to what I’ve had both as a single and a couple on the scene. On my old couples profile I had plenty of bi experiences with single girls and bi fem couples. Now I’m here as a single again I’ve had girl play, the latest being on Saturday night. So maybe it’s your approach that’s wrong? "
We are the same. We only play where female is bi as it's part of our preference in play. We do ok in clubs most of the time. Obviously sometimes we don't click with anyone in a club but we just go play on our own as being watched is a big turn on to. Maybe like people are saying it's about the approach OP

"Im a single bi fem!

Too far "

Thats a shame

By *iReyWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire East

I go to chams a lot with my partner and play as a couple, always hankering after some fem on fem play though, can’t get enough of the ladies

We had our first visit to a club on Friday night. A is fully bi, and played with 2 other women, full on play too, not just kissing and a bit of fondling.

Maybe you've just been unlucky, or perhaps the way you're approaching this isn't quite working right for you?

Hopefully patience and perseverance will pay off for you.

This thread is very entitled, so because you don't get attention from bi women in clubs they must not exist? Lol?

By *E8374Couple  over a year ago

Tipton

The OP has a fair and valid point.

When we go out , Emma is fully bi sexual, but she finds its more and more "tricky" to meet another Bi Female. Don't get me wrong, she has but it literally down to the atmosphere and how many couples are out , as we generally go out on Saturday Nights.

It doesn't stop us having a great time and having fun as a couple, as the nights out are what we make of it as they are few and far between, and that's generaly prefer clubs to private meets... Just a party to try next

Xx

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

OP, there are lots of genuinely bi ladies on here that go to clubs. Myself included.

In fact, we originally started swinging to allow me to explore my bi side. Something I have been able to do on many occasions, with some lovely ladies.

As others have said, you might do better at a normal couples night, or for the lady to attend a night aimed doe specifically at bi women. However, you need to be aware that bi male action is unlikely to be on the cards.

Nita

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I'm a bit confused about the no lesbian bit though...

Given your desire for a more experienced lady, a gay woman may be just what you want. Certainly no danger of getting a pillow princess.

Nita

» Add a new message to this topic