FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > When you meet

When you meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ere and there couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

What's the one thing you look for when you have a meet? Personality is the biggest thing for us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely and a nice smile . Plus good company and communication.

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"What's the one thing you look for when you have a meet? Personality is the biggest thing for us "

Yeah personality absolutely. Already decided I fancy them beforehand. Want a good time in their company as much as in the sack.

London

Yeah if we don't get the good personality vibe whilst chatting then we don't communicate any further. Hate pushy people too

Someone I find physically and mentally attractive

London

Yeah some sort of attraction has to be there

Personality definately

London

Anyone ever had someone turn up who wasn't what they thought and then you have to try and get rid of them

By *osmicplusMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Friendliness...

By *RnMrsFreakCouple  over a year ago

Hull,England

As humans we take about ten seconds or less to decide. For us, well conciously at least the initial greeting should be warm and full of smiles, then you'll have already noticed how attractive they are, whether you are looking for it or not, then we'd notice how well they are kept personally, someone sporting sores, dirty clothes & B.O. is going to be a put off.

After that friendly conversation, relaxed attitude and good eye contact get the thumbs up and conversation should be from and to all parties.

By *inglehotchickWoman  over a year ago

blackpool

Someone who looks after themselves. Nicely dressed smells nice. Personality counts for a lot as well as looks

I guess we look for compatibility in all aspects, I can be quite shy at first and tend to let hubby lead until I feel more relaxed, but open with a good sense of humour with nice big smiles, equal conversation with lots of eye contact is our thing

Spark

I look for the pussy

By *inglehotchickWoman  over a year ago

blackpool

"I look for the pussy"

We don’t all have cats. Some of us have dogs or horses or any other sort of pet

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The first thing I look for is physical attraction. If they're the nicest person in the world things will go no further if I don't fancy them.

Shallow I know.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I have a social first. It's there that I'll notice the eyes, the smile, his way, how he's dressed, how interested he seems in me........amd whether he's got sausage fingers or not

Personality and nice eyes do it for me

"What's the one thing you look for when you have a meet? Personality is the biggest thing for us "

It's the most important thing for us. A nice smile and a sense of fun also go a long way. Too many serious people on here!!

"What's the one thing you look for when you have a meet? Personality is the biggest thing for us

It's the most important thing for us. A nice smile and a sense of fun also go a long way. Too many serious people on here!!"

Agreed

I also look for honesty and trust is a big thing.

London

"What's the one thing you look for when you have a meet? Personality is the biggest thing for us

It's the most important thing for us. A nice smile and a sense of fun also go a long way. Too many serious people on here!!"

If you have a nice personality I believe it makes you an understanding person and someone that will respect your feelings. I might be wrong lol

I'd love just to click with that person or couple. I think it would help me relax and ultimately the more relaxed I am the more fun I reckon we all would have x

London

"I'd love just to click with that person or couple. I think it would help me relax and ultimately the more relaxed I am the more fun I reckon we all would have x"

We are like that, because I get so nervous I have to chat for a while beforehand before I agree to even meeting let alone anything else xxx

"I'd love just to click with that person or couple. I think it would help me relax and ultimately the more relaxed I am the more fun I reckon we all would have x

We are like that, because I get so nervous I have to chat for a while beforehand before I agree to even meeting let alone anything else xxx"

I know I agree. Many guys act so brazen but honestly I brick it when I first meet a couple ??

London

"I'd love just to click with that person or couple. I think it would help me relax and ultimately the more relaxed I am the more fun I reckon we all would have x

We are like that, because I get so nervous I have to chat for a while beforehand before I agree to even meeting let alone anything else xxx

I know I agree. Many guys act so brazen but honestly I brick it when I first meet a couple ??"

I'm the same and we've only had 2 meets with other couples but half way through I've lost all my courage and had to stop

I know I agree. Many guys act so brazen but honestly I brick it when I first meet a couple ??

I'm the same and we've only had 2 meets with other couples but half way through I've lost all my courage and had to stop "

Oh no that sounds awful for you. That's why it's important for good socials first well for me anyway. I love the idea of the girl being so relaxed with me that she wants me to explore her body and mind. X

If meeting I've already decided i fancy them so if we've only contacted via messages then it's personality and chemestry first and formost as well as how clean and fresh smelling they are.

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"The first thing I look for is physical attraction. If they're the nicest person in the world things will go no further if I don't fancy them.

Shallow I know."

says the nice couple we know what you mean though

Free parking is my biggest worry.

First thing I look for is a smile, then within a few seconds I reckon I’ll know if I’ll get on with them. During the meet I like to have a giggle and a chat. I’ve become an expert at photos and know the hidden warnings so I know that I’ll fancy them before the meet. I do like to have a bit of a chat before the meet as well as you soon know if you’ll get on or not.

First thing is have a feel of his penis or ask for a look at it.

"First thing is have a feel of his penis or ask for a look at it. "

Wow I'd love a coffee date with you in that case ??

"First thing is have a feel of his penis or ask for a look at it.

Wow I'd love a coffee date with you in that case ??"

Looks, chemistry, personality

"First thing is have a feel of his penis or ask for a look at it.

Wow I'd love a coffee date with you in that case ??

"

Won't tell you what I'd get you to do on the coffee date though

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The first thing I look for is physical attraction. If they're the nicest person in the world things will go no further if I don't fancy them.

Shallow I know.says the nice couple we know what you mean though "

Neither of us would expect anyone to have sex with is if they didn't find us attractive. That would awful.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Physical attraction first and foremost .. its sex not a relationship

Having a connection with someone is paramount but what I see with my eyes first is what I go for first

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Physical attraction first and foremost .. its sex not a relationship

Having a connection with someone is paramount but what I see with my eyes first is what I go for first "

I agree. Also someone's personality isn't immediately apparent. Most of us can keep up a front for a few hours here and there but physical attraction is immediate and you can't change how you look too much.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Physical attraction first and foremost .. its sex not a relationship

Having a connection with someone is paramount but what I see with my eyes first is what I go for first

I agree. Also someone's personality isn't immediately apparent. Most of us can keep up a front for a few hours here and there but physical attraction is immediate and you can't change how you look too much."

Exactly and tbf I have met some amazing people in clubs that o wouldn’t probably have been attracted to on here and vice versa some hotties on here that bore me to tears in reality

That’s ehy I like to mix it up between meeting from here and at clubs

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Shallow I know.says the nice couple we know what you mean though

Neither of us would expect anyone to have sex with is if they didn't find us attractive. That would awful. "

of course not, I was being facetious sorry

a glimpse of stocking top..

» Add a new message to this topic