FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Biggest challenge

Biggest challenge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wanted to know from you all what biggest challenge you ever had to face as a swinger?.....

For example first gangbang, first threesome, foursome, three women at once etc etc.

I would to have a foursome with three women.....but one can dream lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lla_maiWoman  over a year ago

staffordshire

First meetings are always a challenge for me. Im quite shy with new people in person

"First meetings are always a challenge for me. Im quite shy with new people in person "

Yeah I believe that's only natural really. I have also found this a challenge!! You just don't know what to expect!

By *lla_maiWoman  over a year ago

staffordshire

"First meetings are always a challenge for me. Im quite shy with new people in person

Yeah I believe that's only natural really. I have also found this a challenge!! You just don't know what to expect! "

In "normal" day to day life. Im the one that stays out the way and just lets people chat. Like to stand back and observe people

"First meetings are always a challenge for me. Im quite shy with new people in person

Yeah I believe that's only natural really. I have also found this a challenge!! You just don't know what to expect!

In "normal" day to day life. Im the one that stays out the way and just lets people chat. Like to stand back and observe people "

Yeah sometimes I'm like that but if i am talking and someone is shy I will try and bring the person into the conversation x

By *ea_CoffeeCouple  over a year ago

Near Kettering

THe first time we was both going to see each other with someone else.

We thought we would be okay but the truth is like any situation you really don't know until it happens how you will feel or want to react.

Turns out we both loved it and found it to be a huge turn on

"THe first time we was both going to see each other with someone else.

We thought we would be okay but the truth is like any situation you really don't know until it happens how you will feel or want to react.

Thank you both thanks for you're input!!

Turns out we both loved it and found it to be a huge turn on "

» Add a new message to this topic