FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How about this?

How about this?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lacksausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

A mutual wink thing before you are allowed to message anyone.

If I like the look of you, we both have to wink before we can message each other.

No mutual wink, no message. Won't this eliminate the strife that seems to go on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ed wineMan  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

It can be funny. With more entertainment than expectations, I am in...

Adrian xx

Birmingham Airport

"It can be funny. With more entertainment than expectations, I am in...

Adrian xx"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whho would get my unsolicited dick pics then?!

Birmingham Airport

"Whho would get my unsolicited dick pics then?! "

Exactly!!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"A mutual wink thing before you are allowed to message anyone.

If I like the look of you, we both have to wink before we can message each other.

No mutual wink, no message. Won't this eliminate the strife that seems to go on here?"

No, because you'd get "why does nobody ever wink back?" "Ignorant people who don't respond to winks" etc

i always wink first otherwise you spend ages reading there profile , ages writing a message then as you send it , it says site supporters only or no single guys ..

Birmingham Airport

No mutual wink, no message. Won't this eliminate the strife that seems to go on here?

No, because you'd get "why does nobody ever wink back?" "Ignorant people who don't respond to winks" etc"

You don't wink back, you don't get a message that you don't want. Simple. Nobody gets pestered.

No, because you'd get "why does nobody ever wink back?" "Ignorant people who don't respond to winks" etc"

This! And then people will feel even more entitled to a response to their message since there was a mutual wink.

No, because you'd get "why does nobody ever wink back?" "Ignorant people who don't respond to winks" etc

You don't wink back, you don't get a message that you don't want. Simple. Nobody gets pestered."

What about a wink that you don't want?

Birmingham Airport

You don't wink back, you don't get a message that you don't want. Simple. Nobody gets pestered.

What about a wink that you don't want? "

Better than a message you don't want. It need not be a wink at all for you to see. However the site can notifier you of interest from others. You have a look, if the feeling is mutual, then the site allows you to message.

That's easy, nest pas?

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Why?

Just why???

By *wisted2000Woman  over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

I honestly read that as a mutual wank before sending a message

It’s going to be one of those days isn’t it

Birmingham Airport

"I honestly read that as a mutual wank before sending a message

It’s going to be one of those days isn’t it "

Well, a mutual want can be arranged.

Birmingham Airport

"I honestly read that as a mutual wank before sending a message

It’s going to be one of those days isn’t it

Well, a mutual want can be arranged."

*wank*

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

It would give the forums some newish threads though! I think it would help cut out the crappy entitled messages to an extent but not sure how often it would be used.

Birmingham Airport

It would give the forums some newish threads though! I think it would help cut out the crappy entitled messages to an extent but not sure how often it would be used."

Well, you don't use it, you can't message or be messaged; whether you are the hottest single bifem or the most horrendous looking single straight guy.

Better than a message you don't want. It need not be a wink at all for you to see. However the site can notifier you of interest from others. You have a look, if the feeling is mutual, then the site allows you to message.

That's easy, nest pas?"

Non ce n'est pas, because then people will no longer receive the messages they do want without mutual winks first... Which means they do have to check winks as a first step process and look at all the profiles of winkers to see if they want to wink back or message and there will be hundreds more winks to sift through from people who never would have taken the time to message anyway. Then on top of that, winking back will send the wrong message as people will assume that they're entitled to a response when they write a message since they got a mutual wink and there the cycle begins again of people complaining that they got a mutual wink but no response to their message blah blah. Non ce n'est pas!

Birmingham Airport

You seem to be stuck with the word, " wink".

Don't!

Put it this way: won't you like messages from people with whom you only have a mutual attraction of some sorts?

Won't you like to message only people who liked something about you to start with?

"You seem to be stuck with the word, " wink".

Don't

Put it this way: won't you like messages from people with whom you only have a mutual attraction of some sorts?

Won't you like to message only people who liked something about you to start with?"

And if messages is one of the things that makes me attracted to people... then what? How do we determine mutual attraction before you begin messaging each other?

And also again how will we solve the issue of receiving a ton of winks to sift through? Lastly, what happens when you receive a wink back, message, and then receive no response to your message, will you be annoyed and complain? Just saying I don't think it will solve anything, just complicates matters for people who prefer to just message and take what comes or doesn't.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

No mutual wink, no message. Won't this eliminate the strife that seems to go on here?"

I don’t loook at my winks. Ergo I’d never get any messages! Could be interesting!

Birmingham Airport

Don't

Won't you like to message only people who liked something about you to start with?

And if messages is one of the things that makes me attracted to people... then what? How do we determine mutual attraction before you begin messaging each other?

And also again how will we solve the issue of receiving a ton of winks to sift through? Lastly, what happens when you receive a wink back, message, and then receive no response to your message, will you be annoyed and complain? Just saying I don't think it will solve anything, just complicates matters for people who prefer to just message and take what comes or doesn't. "

I shall tell you whatnot will achieve. People will take some responsibility for who messages them.

Don't

And also again how will we solve the issue of receiving a ton of winks to sift through? Lastly, what happens when you receive a wink back, message, and then receive no response to your message, will you be annoyed and complain? Just saying I don't think it will solve anything, just complicates matters for people who prefer to just message and take what comes or doesn't.

I shall tell you what it will achieve. People will take some responsibility for who messages them."

But that's not what you're trying to achieve. You're trying to ensure that you'll get a response, aren't you?

If you wink someone back and they send a "fancy a fuck" or some other trash, why would the recipient need to take responsibility for that?

By *K430Man  over a year ago

Dublin

And why not , it's an idea, I'm in

What about if you were wanting to message about something unrelated to a shag (strange idea I know) would never be able to have a conversation about other things too

Birmingham Airport

"What about if you were wanting to message about something unrelated to a shag (strange idea I know) would never be able to have a conversation about other things too "

U need to get on nosebook for that one.

Birmingham Airport

Don't

I shall tell you what it will achieve. People will take some responsibility for who messages them.

But that's not what you're trying to achieve. You're trying to ensure that you'll get a response, aren't you?

If you wink someone back and they send a "fancy a fuck" or some other trash, why would the recipient need to take responsibility for that? "

It's a judgement you are going to have to make after checking somebody out. Do they look like they are going to send you, "fancy a fuck?"?

In any case, what's wrong with that; esp as you already fancy them.

"i always wink first otherwise you spend ages reading there profile , ages writing a message then as you send it , it says site supporters only or no single guys .."

I can honestly say I've never come across a profile on here that's taken me more than 5 mins to read....even those that look like an adaptation of war and peace. If you don't read it how do you know they're what you're looking for.

I will never understand people not reading the profile first...baffles me

Birmingham Airport

Don't

I shall tell you what it will achieve. People will take some responsibility for who messages them.

If you wink someone back and they send a "fancy a fuck" or some other trash, why would the recipient need to take responsibility for that?

It's a judgement you are going to have to make after checking somebody out. Do they look like they are going to send you, "fancy a fuck?"?

In any case, what's wrong with that; esp as you already fancy them."

And if you didn't fancy the look and sound of their profile, u wouldn't gibe them the chance to message you, anyway.

"What about if you were wanting to message about something unrelated to a shag (strange idea I know) would never be able to have a conversation about other things too

U need to get on nosebook for that one."

I haven't got any fabbers on there

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"i always wink first otherwise you spend ages reading there profile , ages writing a message then as you send it , it says site supporters only or no single guys ..

I can honestly say I've never come across a profile on here that's taken me more than 5 mins to read....even those that look like an adaptation of war and peace. If you don't read it how do you know they're what you're looking for.

I will never understand people not reading the profile first...baffles me "

I agree

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Strangely I find that profiles and pics do not determine if I want to know someone better. That comes from messages communication a connection.

If OP you don't like fab the way it is and only consider it worth communicating with someone based on a collection of pixels and pics then thete are other suitably superficial options available to you.

It gets the question why if you feel fab should operate in a certain way you feel the need to push those views on others who don't.

Operate your profile the way you desire you may get the results you want.

And extend the same courtesy yo those who do not share your views.

Birmingham Airport

"Strangely I find that profiles and pics do not determine if I want to know someone better. That comes from messages communication a connection.

If OP you don't like fab the way it is and only consider it worth communicating with someone based on a collection of pixels and pics then thete are other suitably superficial options available to you.

It gets the question why if you feel fab should operate in a certain way you feel the need to push those views on others who don't.

Operate your profile the way you desire you may get the results you want.

And extend the same courtesy yo those who do not share your views."

Gentleman, you can take your stupid and foolishly disguised insults where you've come from.

If you cannot share your thoughts without attacking personalities, then you are the one that needs to leave the site.

The rubbish of the earth who cannot stand anyone that has a different idea.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A pre-wink wink or save the effort for a post wink wank?

Birmingham Airport

Me all feh savin effort.

I don't see the issue!! Don't want to mutually wink anyone (wank maybe....) but then the poor men might never get a message/wink replied to!! Lol

If you don't want the messages just delete them....and then don't read posts from men moaning about not getting replies or women moaning about messages!! Just enjoy it for what it is Fabbers!!! X

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

That's gonna be a shit load of work for women on here. They're gonna get winked at constantly, then they have to check them out, ok he looks alright, so they wink back, then they might not like the first message.

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

Good idea, cause to msg everyone I'm interested in is loooong. I mostly send a wink first, if I get one back then I msg. If I don't I'm on to the next one.

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

They would only be able to say such things on the forum where thry could be ignored. People wouldn't have huge mailboxes to admin.

What about a wink that you don't want? "

A wink will never call someone a fat slag.

That's easy, nest pas?

Non ce n'est pas, because then people will no longer receive the messages they do want without mutual winks first... Which means they do have to check winks as a first step process and look at all the profiles of winkers to see if they want to wink back or message and there will be hundreds more winks to sift through from people who never would have taken the time to message anyway. Then on top of that, winking back will send the wrong message as people will assume that they're entitled to a response when they write a message since they got a mutual wink and there the cycle begins again of people complaining that they got a mutual wink but no response to their message blah blah. Non ce n'est pas! "

Lesser of two evils.

"What about if you were wanting to message about something unrelated to a shag (strange idea I know) would never be able to have a conversation about other things too "

No one said it was a perfect system.

"That's gonna be a shit load of work for women on here. They're gonna get winked at constantly, then they have to check them out, ok he looks alright, so they wink back, then they might not like the first message. "

No different from not liking the first nessage now.

It would give the forums some newish threads though! I think it would help cut out the crappy entitled messages to an extent but not sure how often it would be used.

Well, you don't use it, you can't message or be messaged; whether you are the hottest single bifem or the most horrendous looking single straight guy."

I'll get my jacket then

Birmingham Airport

Well, you don't use it, you can't message or be messaged; whether you are the hottest single bifem or the most horrendous looking single straight guy.

I'll get my jacket then "

Not so fast. You forgot to wink!

You make a great point, I once messaged someone to find out where they got a toy from as i wanted one which they had in a pic

"What about if you were wanting to message about something unrelated to a shag (strange idea I know) would never be able to have a conversation about other things too

No one said it was a perfect system."

Perhaps a 'tap on the shoulder button' for things unrelated to sex

You make a great point, I once messaged someone to find out where they got a toy from as i wanted one which they had in a pic "

Exactly, or where they got their knickers from etc

Birmingham Airport

You make a great point, I once messaged someone to find out where they got a toy from as i wanted one which they had in a pic

Exactly, or where they got their knickers from etc "

Come on part your cheeks a bit. I can't see ya Knicks

I never look at winks and never send them so it’d equal zero messages for me.

No one said it was a perfect system.

Perhaps a 'tap on the shoulder button' for things unrelated to sex "

Haha yeah.

"I never look at winks and never send them so it’d equal zero messages for me. "

If it was the only way you could message you would.

"I never look at winks and never send them so it’d equal zero messages for me.

If it was the only way you could message you would."

Probably not. I love the forums (who knew?) and I keep in touch with friends/lovers.

By *inglehotchickWoman  over a year ago

blackpool

I don’t even look at winks so I would speak to nobody

Birmingham Airport

This person has not expressed interest in you yet. You can't message them.

Not necessarily a "wink" as we know it now.

» Add a new message to this topic