FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Spotting fellow fab members

Spotting fellow fab members

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I travel the UK for work and am pretty much constantly looking out for horny members, nothing beats spontaneous fun but I would never ask without being sure, purely to not upset someone who is not like-minded. Maybe we should start wearing something that makes it obvious we want to play haha. I cannot be the only person on the prowl for daytime fun all over the country haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe a golden pin badge that could be worn easily by both sexes

Non Fabbers/swingers would know not even ask

By *ucy LewdWoman  over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

Well, that sounds like a way to get creepily harassed by random blokes who have a membership on this site...

I think we all have that wee smirk of a smile ... I know I do

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

I've never quite understood the obsession with trying to spot swingers in vanilla life. Why? Are there not enough people on the scene as it is? Don't care if a neighbour, colleague, friend or cashier in Tesco is a swinger. That is their business not mine.

Maybe it's just me. I don't think that when I'm local as I know there are loads of site users local, but when I'm travelling the country my eyes are open lol. It's probably the vast amount of time I have to think on the way to locations. Perve mode engaged lol

By *oppaMan  over a year ago

WALSALL

No I feel the same I am always looking in the face of everyone I pass and often wonder are the a fab member or would they spontaneously decided to offer a wink we should carry a red ribbon around the wrist to say I am up for fun

"Well, that sounds like a way to get creepily harassed by random blokes who have a membership on this site..."

"Well, that sounds like a way to get creepily harassed by random blokes who have a membership on this site... "

Ever the optimist eh

"Well, that sounds like a way to get creepily harassed by random blokes who have a membership on this site...

Ever the optimist eh "

Tbf they have a point. Far too many creeps out there, puts my wife off so I can understand

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I’m never on the look out for Fab users. My real life and Fab life are separate and both private. If someone approached me I would not be happy at all.

"I’m never on the look out for Fab users. My real life and Fab life are separate and both private. If someone approached me I would not be happy at all. "

Agree totally.I have a smirk smile but I only know why.

I've had 2 stalkers who couldn't take no for an answer.

If someone approached me I wouldn't be happy either.

Keep getting messages "oh I've seen you in such and such"

Yeah aha dream on

There's been a lot of chat about this on the forums in the past. Apparantly wearing a small black ring on the fourth finger of your right hand can signify that your into the life style. Also in South Wales if you hang two empty carrier bags on the back of your shopping trolly in the supermarket also indicates that your a swinger.

Preston/Merseyside

"There's been a lot of chat about this on the forums in the past. Apparantly wearing a small black ring on the fourth finger of your right hand can signify that your into the life style. Also in South Wales if you hang two empty carrier bags on the back of your shopping trolly in the supermarket also indicates that your a swinger."

Which is all bollocks, along with pampas grass and the fish sign on the back of your car.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Any sign would be voluntary to wear obviously, so nobody would be approached who didn't want to. I reckon it would remain a secret for about 20 minutes though. I can also see problems when people are approached by someone they don't find attractive.

The only thing I've known of is the ladies wearing an anklet. My wife used to wear one to work but I don't think it's a good idea for me to go around staring at ankles

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I always walk about in public with no knickers, holding a Fab ice lolly and an expectant look.

"I always walk about in public with no knickers, holding a Fab ice lolly and an expectant look. "

I'll keep an eye out for a lady eating ice cream next time I visit Leeds then haha

By *ucy LewdWoman  over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

"The only thing I've known of is the ladies wearing an anklet. My wife used to wear one to work but I don't think it's a good idea for me to go around staring at ankles "

See... I always used to wear an anklet because my Dad bought me one as a holiday souvenir.

(My great Nan also had pampas grass in her garden. Pretty sure she wasn't a swinger.)

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"I travel the UK for work and am pretty much constantly looking out for horny members, nothing beats spontaneous fun but I would never ask without being sure, purely to not upset someone who is not like-minded. Maybe we should start wearing something that makes it obvious we want to play haha. I cannot be the only person on the prowl for daytime fun all over the country haha "

I shouldn't tell you as it's a secret but hi viz jackets are the sign

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh now I've said to much

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"The only thing I've known of is the ladies wearing an anklet. My wife used to wear one to work but I don't think it's a good idea for me to go around staring at ankles

See... I always used to wear an anklet because my Dad bought me one as a holiday souvenir.

(My great Nan also had pampas grass in her garden. Pretty sure she wasn't a swinger.)"

Only pretty sure not dam sure ?

"The only thing I've known of is the ladies wearing an anklet. My wife used to wear one to work but I don't think it's a good idea for me to go around staring at ankles

(My great Nan also had pampas grass in her garden. Pretty sure she wasn't a swinger.)"

Haha I doubt your dad got you one with "hotwife" engraved on it. Lol I've heard about the pampas grass thing so you never know

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"I travel the UK for work and am pretty much constantly looking out for horny members, nothing beats spontaneous fun but I would never ask without being sure, purely to not upset someone who is not like-minded. Maybe we should start wearing something that makes it obvious we want to play haha. I cannot be the only person on the prowl for daytime fun all over the country haha "

I went through a phase of being on quite a few dating sites simultaneously as well as fab. I'm not on them now but I assume that my face is out there and people know that I'm footloose and fancy free! So now I'm always on my best behaviour, just in case...

Preston/Merseyside

See even those that identify as swingers (not many on this site recently) are not necessarily swingers 24/7.

The interesting comment is 'prowl'. Approaching someone like me outside a swingers environment would be a massive massive mistake.

always been able to say never spotted around and about but that changed yesterday -

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I was once in Poundstretcher with my daughter when I spotted a man I had played with the night before. He gave me a subtle wink.

» Add a new message to this topic