FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Playing safe!!

Playing safe!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unLuvaz OP   Couple  over a year ago

cheshire

It really grates on me when people say they play safe then they have pictures of them fucking different pussy's without a condom... Jog on, not a chance..

Does this grate on anyone else, or is it just me lol?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It really grates on me when people say they play safe then they have pictures of them fucking different pussy's without a condom... Jog on, not a chance..

Does this grate on anyone else, or is it just me lol?"

Unfortunately you can’t trust people when they say they play safe.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Perhaps they were regular partners?

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I take most things in someone's profile with a pinch of salt..

From their age to their sexuality.

"It really grates on me when people say they play safe then they have pictures of them fucking different pussy's without a condom... Jog on, not a chance..

Unfortunately you can’t trust people when they say they play safe."

This. Just assume they do bareback gangbangs off Fab. Because they might.

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I am not naive to think those without such pics always play safe BUT those WITH those kinda pics are imo less likely to play safe and less likely to be responsible with testing.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

"I take most things in someone's profile with a pinch of salt..

From their age to their sexuality. "

I'm 45 It's my twin and I birthday today. I do lie about my sexuality. I'm Pansexual, but Fab only has a Bi option.

Our BB pic is of us! A couple.

A lot of singles do bareback on here you can't trust anyone. You just have to look out for yourself and don't meet people with bareback pictures.

Of course you do get your couples who will have bareback pics with each other.But they are in a relationship so its different.

I have seen one person on here who barebacks all of their meets made sure I blocked everyone they meet.

I wish fab did have a bareback option people could tick though.

cheshire

"I take most things in someone's profile with a pinch of salt..

From their age to their sexuality.

I'm 45 It's my twin and I birthday today. I do lie about my sexuality. I'm Pansexual, but Fab only has a Bi option.

Our BB pic is of us! A couple. "

Thats different when its your own partner though as you know that he wears protection when with others. And you know if he has been checked... So that's all good was just on about the singles who say they safe when clearly they not... Just really does my tits in lol x

cheshire

"A lot of singles do bareback on here you can't trust anyone. You just have to look out for yourself and don't meet people with bareback pictures.

Of course you do get your couples who will have bareback pics with each other.But they are in a relationship so its different.

I have seen one person on here who barebacks all of their meets made sure I blocked everyone they meet.

I wish fab did have a bareback option people could tick though."

that's a good idea.. If that's something they choose then fine. But the should be honest about it. So that we can make a discission on if we want go play with them or not. Xx

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Does this grate on anyone else, or is it just me lol?"

I’ve questioned this before when talking to single guys and they always say it’s an ex gf

I normally come back with ‘and do your ex gf’s know that you are posting pics of them on a sex site ?’

Normalky kills the convo for some reason ....

cheshire

I’ve questioned this before when talking to single guys and they always say it’s an ex gf

I normally come back with ‘and do your ex gf’s know that you are posting pics of them on a sex site ?’

Normalky kills the convo for some reason .... "

Haha wonder why lol...

» Add a new message to this topic