FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Irrelevant.

Irrelevant.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lacksausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

I looked somebody up ( after a rather interesting discussion in the forums) and discovered all they had were cock pictures and yet some very interesting and juicy veris. He could not even accommodate.

It is your prerogative to have terms and conditions but I tell you the truth, guys have long learnt that a lady will meet you only if she likes what you look like. Every other thing is irrelevant.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

C'mon, do you really think all the verifications on here are real?

My initial interest is based on whether I fancy them..so yes it is based on looks... but there are plenty of factors that can change that very quickly. Are you messaging women you don't like the look of?

" I looked somebody up ( after a rather interesting discussion in the forums) and discovered all they had were cock pictures and yet some very interesting and juicy veris. He could not even accommodate.

It is your prerogative to have terms and conditions but I tell you the truth, guys have long learnt that a lady will meet you only if she likes what you look like. Every other thing is irrelevant."

I don't judge on looks, rather their personality and how they come across while chatting.

Well obviously all the people who have met him have liked what they saw hence why they met him.

If it's the person I think it is all his verifications seem to be from legit women/couples

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"C'mon, do you really think all the verifications on here are real? "
I've just reported people asking for fake ones

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Looks aren't everything for me it's part of the whole package, there needs to be compatibility with personalities and likes and dislikes too.

By *ammyharrogateWoman  over a year ago

Harrogate

Looks aren’t everything no but you do have to have a little attraction x

I go for personality rather than looks.

Birmingham Airport

"Well obviously all the people who have met him have liked what they saw hence why they met him.

If it's the person I think it is all his verifications seem to be from legit women/couples "

Exactly my point. Cock pictures do nothing for us, you got to make an effort, no one liners etc put punk pie to show you've read etc etc or else blocked, no reply blah bla.

This is what I think. If you pander to the needs of someone, ( too much), they take you to be a mug. Just be yourself and carry on. As long as you stay true to yourself and don't bend too easily ( esp backwards), your true worth will be recognised by the right people ( not necessarily on fan).

Birmingham Airport

( not necessarily on fab)

There are loads if things that put me off a profile initially.

I cant be arsed to have a massive rant about what they are on my profile or on here.

I wont speak for all women- but I like what I like at the time.

There is no perfect profile and perfect number of veris etc...

I'm atttacted to what I need at the time.

Maybe the man with 10 pics of his cock knows how to talk to women.

Or maybe he has a nice cock

Who knows!

Birmingham Airport

So therefore, cock pics don't necessarily mean a bit fat one then? I mean a big fat NO then.

"So therefore, cock pics don't necessarily mean a bit fat one then? I mean a big fat NO then."

Yes it usually does - but who knows what kind of charm, wit and face and body of a greek god lies behind that cock

Or maybe he's just trying to attract other men - because that's what those kind of profiles do.

" I looked somebody up ( after a rather interesting discussion in the forums) and discovered all they had were cock pictures and yet some very interesting and juicy veris. He could not even accommodate.

It is your prerogative to have terms and conditions but I tell you the truth, guys have long learnt that a lady will meet you only if she likes what you look like. Every other thing is irrelevant."

Face photos do help as i can fuck anyone cold. cock photos if they are taseful why not get them on your profile.

and saves being disappointed if you meet someone its going well and the willywanger is small

as for veris, i dont read them

» Add a new message to this topic