FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What do you/can you do if?

What do you/can you do if?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you’re aware and being deadly serious writing this, a member of the site is genuinely a danger to women as the person has several domestic abuse charges and several assault charges is there anything you can do?

I’m not into public shaming or internet arguements but dangerous people like this shouldn’t be allowed on the site.

I did a police check on him... because he had the classic traits, I’d seen and heard some concerning things from a a close friend and because I can lol.

Safety first, not just condoms ladies!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What do you mean you did a police check on him? What inspired you to do that?

As for whether fab should allow it. How would they regulate it? There are many who abuse others and it doesnt get reported - I just cant see it could be regulated.

Everyone should put their own personal safety above their urges at all times.

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

This is all a bit mad,I'm all for people being safe,but police checks, surely that's breaking the law,even if you're a copper!

"If you’re aware and being deadly serious writing this, a member of the site is genuinely a danger to women as the person has several domestic abuse charges and several assault charges is there anything you can do?

I’m not into public shaming or internet arguements but dangerous people like this shouldn’t be allowed on the site.

I did a police check on him... because he had the classic traits, I’d seen and heard some concerning things from a a close friend and because I can lol.

Safety first, not just condoms ladies! "

how did you do a police check?

Its called Claires Law. You can ask the police to reveal their history.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've reported a profile and told them I think the guy is a danger to women. I'm not sure they can do much about it apart from banning them. That doesn't achieve anything though because they'd probably just create another account.

But yes, safety first always.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Its called Claires Law. You can ask the police to reveal their history."

You are fight, you can ask the Police to reveal a person's history. However, they won't just reveal it to anyone asking. You need to have a valid reason for wanting to know. Because he's on a swingers site isn't a valid reason.

Only a current partner can be given that information as well, anybody can apply bit only certain people can be given it

OP is suggesting he did the check himself “Because I can - LOL”.... guess he must be on the force and is potentially abusing his powers regardless of his suspicions.

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

"OP is suggesting he did the check himself “Because I can - LOL”.... guess he must be on the force and is potentially abusing his powers regardless of his suspicions. "

That's what I thought.

By *RnMrsFreakCouple  over a year ago

Hull,England

Have they been charged with anything? If so there will be evidence on the internet that you could provide the admin with such as local newspaper reports and tell them your concerns, it will be up to them what is done with the information. It's all you can do really

I'm intelligent enough to choose my words so you could have this conversation all day long, how I did this is really not the main concern and I assure anyone concerned I acted legally, moving on.

I do appreciate that yes, even if reported they could make another profile but some dating sites e.g. POF, are able to ban members from their IP address, this should be a function available to this site surely?

Not suggesting everyone get their IP address blocked after being reported, procedures and checks would need to be in place.

The main point of the post was the remind people about the dangeours that are out there. I love swinging all the benefits it entails however, it does occasionally attract (as I'm sure we've all seen and agree with) a nutter.

"This is all a bit mad,I'm all for people being safe,but police checks, surely that's breaking the law,even if you're a copper!"

Unfortunately op there isn't anything that can be done.

Hopefully you will be able to provide admin with evidence but ultimately if he's banned, he will pop up again. If not here on other sites.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention though.

We do know the dangers and most of us have our own way of staying safe.

As you can see, people are more concerned about you abusing your power than him abusing women. I would leave it alone, not get involved and hope nothing bad happens.

... no powers have been absused and no laws have been broken, lets not have a hissy fit lol.

I'm not the danger to society here, am not the guy that could beat up your sister or friend.

Just be aware and careful of the nutters on here people.

Tnank you to people who got the actual point of this.

I had a meet overstep the mark massively a few years back...I reported them to fab and all they did was hiding our profiles from each other...

I guess someone could make false accusations so they have to be careful.

I just used to warn the people I knew about him, not much else I could do within the site rules.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Is this de ja vu all over again.

I'm fairly sure this thread has been posted multiple times in the past which makes me wonder just what OP's agenda may be here?

It's also interesting that he claims to have acted lawfully yet is carrying out police searches apparently on individuals without what I believe is called just cause.

Unless he can demonstrate some.

» Add a new message to this topic