FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bit of a tummy....

Bit of a tummy....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have athletic as my body type as I wouldn’t describe myself as large...I’m in old school terms “big built” broad shoulders, big 46” hairy chest...but no six pack, nor the body of an actual athlete ....

Im healthy and exercise regular, I don’t have a huge tummy, but you can deffo pinch more than an inch.

So is it ok to say athletic ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's ok to call yourself what you like. Some will agree, some will disagree.

It’s ok to say whatever you like, but I’d keep it realistic.

By the sounds of it, you’re not dissimilar in build to G - and that is very much my type, but ‘athletic’ as a description would put me off as I instantly picture gym bunnies!

M x

Call yourself whatever you like mate, people will make a decision based on your photos/messages and not what you class yourself as

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

Which athlete?

Sprinter or shot putter?

Athletes come in all shapes and sizes.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"I have athletic as my body type as I wouldn’t describe myself as large...I’m in old school terms “big built” broad shoulders, big 46” hairy chest...but no six pack, nor the body of an actual athlete ....

Im healthy and exercise regular, I don’t have a huge tummy, but you can deffo pinch more than an inch.

"

No. I'm the same shape. I'm body shamed into not meeting as i can't classify my body shape.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"I have athletic as my body type as I wouldn’t describe myself as large...I’m in old school terms “big built” broad shoulders, big 46” hairy chest...but no six pack, nor the body of an actual athlete ....

Athletic means so many different things to so many people

I go to the gym , am pretty strong lol but I put myself as average on here

Always think under promise over deliver haha

"

(Tongue firmly in cheek)

I am athletic for a shot putter

Don’t know about the label but sounds yummy to me, broad shoulders, soft stomach

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I often tell myself

“Come on, let’s up the game a get one of those six packs”....

...as another chunk of chocolate is melting in my mouth..

Essex

"I often tell myself

...as another chunk of chocolate is melting in my mouth.."

Six packs normally mean men with smaller waists than us ladies and aren’t so nice to snuggle against

Let your pictures do the talking. I put athletic too and I'm not ripped but I see that I am fitter than my peers in general.

"Don’t know about the label but sounds yummy to me, broad shoulders, soft stomach "

Hello there

"I often tell myself

Six packs normally mean men with smaller waists than us ladies and aren’t so nice to snuggle against "

There's always exceptions to that rule

Essex

"I often tell myself

Six packs normally mean men with smaller waists than us ladies and aren’t so nice to snuggle against

There's always exceptions to that rule "

Haha touché

"

Can't see your profile pics so couldn't really comment

"

Describe it as Athletic with a head rest!

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"

Let me just check the pics ......

Oh

I'd say athletic body type would be someone that has visible muscle definition and for a guy I'd say athletic would be under 14% body fat.

On here it's just best to go from people's pictures.

Different people will have different opinions on the body size/shapes on here. I have been told I should have put curvy, when I had large and ample ticked. I don't consider myself as curvy, as I have a fat stomach.

I consider athletic to be an indication of someone's fitness. Athletes come in all shapes and sizes.

Mo Farah is an athlete. So was Geoff Capes.

I think mens and womens idea of athletic means varies massively!

Men tend to use it more liberally whereas us women are always too hard on ourselves so will usually put ourselves in a worse category.

There are plus-sized female marathon runners, doubt they'd ever class themselves as athletic despite being athletes.

I'm gonna change mine to curvy cos I have boobs and an arse, plus I don't like average sounds a bit plain.

"I'm gonna change mine to curvy cos I have boobs and an arse, plus I don't like average sounds a bit plain. "

And so you should! You are curvy and as stunning isn't an option I guess that's the next best thing

"

Completely pointless post asking for opinions on your body if you have your profile hidden

Sounds sexy to me. Do they have that as an option?

I would say it's not athletic. To me that's slim and lean.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Completely pointless post asking for opinions on your body if you have your profile hidden "

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

"It’s ok to say whatever you like, but I’d keep it realistic.

By the sounds of it, you’re not dissimilar in build to G - and that is very much my type, but ‘athletic’ as a description would put me off as I instantly picture gym bunnies!

M x"

I agree, I would pass by a profile that said athletic as I prefer broad chunky guys.... so by your discription yes by by athletic no

Completely pointless post asking for opinions on your body if you have your profile hidden "

Exactly

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Call yourself whatever you like mate, people will make a decision based on your photos/messages and not what you class yourself as"

"I'm gonna change mine to curvy cos I have boobs and an arse, plus I don't like average sounds a bit plain.

And so you should! You are curvy and as stunning isn't an option I guess that's the next best thing "

Many thanks

If your concerned then show your body in your profile and people can decide for them self

"

There's nothing wrong with hiding your profile OP, I have mine hidden sometimes but I wouldn't start a thread asking for opinions on my appearance and how best to describe myself if I had my profile hidden or no photos on display..............

I'm 16 stone n bit of a belly too but I did a 100 mile charity bike ride this summer does that make me athletic? Who knows

» Add a new message to this topic