FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > New to cuckholding

New to cuckholding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xnewtothis2017xx OP   Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

We are new to the cuck scene and would like some advice and tips on the lifestyle and how people incorporate this in to the life

We are also interested in the humiliation side of cuck

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its Cuckolding.

Sorry to be pedantic.

I love cuckolding, its very erotic and can be genuinely a lot of fun as long as everyone gets on and appreciates everyones kinks and interests.

By *omis.69Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"We are new to the cuck scene and would like some advice and tips on the lifestyle and how people incorporate this in to the life

We are also interested in the humiliation side of cuck"

It's a pity that I'm out of your age range I would have loved to talk more about cuckolding it's highs lows and potential pit falls !!

By *OR THE WIFES PLEASUREMan  over a year ago

plymouth

Happy to chat

"We are new to the cuck scene and would like some advice and tips on the lifestyle and how people incorporate this in to the life

We are also interested in the humiliation side of cuck

It's a pity that I'm out of your age range I would have loved to talk more about cuckolding it's highs lows and potential pit falls !!

"

That’s what they are asking on the forum for, age range had nothing to do with it. And being as young as they are it’s not surprising the upper limit is 30.

I don’t have experience in this so can’t advise but if you do then you should speak on the forum

By *exysurferMan  over a year ago

Bromley

Couple I played with we’re into the humiliation side.

It was a long term cuck relationship between them and me.

We incorporated it into their lifestyle in various ways such as all 3 of us would go out for lunch in town. Me and wife would sit together and kiss, cuddle, touch each other up whilst husband sat opposite us.

Husband would always get the bill and then after we’d go to shops such as Ann summers / other sex shops in Soho and she’d try on / look at outfits etc and ask my opinion then get him to buy the outfits me and her liked. She’d make sure the shop staff knew I was her boyfriend and the guy paying was her husband.

When we get back to their we may slip her panties off and make him lick the panties before putting them over his heat and making him sit in the corner of the room whilst we had fun.

We always played safe and one of his regular things to humiliate him would be, once I’d cummed in the condom I’d take it off and let him lick the outer side to taste his wife’s pussy / arse then empty to contents on his face.

There were other things also done. Happy to share / Prv message if you want to know more.

Best of luck on your journey of discovery.

By *r_PinkMan  over a year ago

london stratford

Hi there, what exactly do you wish to know?

I have been the "Bull" in quite a few cuckold scenarios and am more then happy to talk to you, PM me if interested

You sound similar to us when we started out. Buying L a new outfit for a meet is always hot, as is sitting watching her at a bar with a guy we're meeting. L also likes to sometimes surprise me whilst I'm at work/out by meeting a guy without me knowing and then sending me pics and vids. Having me thank the guy/cock is also erotic and humiliating, as is the clean up, especially if the guy is still there and they're making out

By *xnewtothis2017xx OP   Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

Thank you all for the messages you've all been very helpful! X

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

Just take your time and feel your way in, finding the right guys is obviously key. Not those that think it’s just “fuck the wife” as there are obviously tons of those lol

Best of luck

By *empting TravelsMan  over a year ago

London

Before meeting my girlfriend most of my focus as a swinger was aimed towards couples into cuckolding pleasures.

Most peoples experiences are extremely frustrating for a number of reasons.

That said when it goes right it can be the most intoxicatingly delicious experience and feels worth the wait.

If you like a good read and want a few insights from the Bulls perspective you may want to read about some of my past adventures.

Just Google the following....

blackdom4cuckoldcpl

One of the most popular is titled (posted in 2015)

"How I seduced a virgin white couple at an interracial swingers party"

We have often wondered if the wife refuses her husband sex in cuckold couples.

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

Lots of potential slip ups,but the main thing is you talk it through with eachother.

Then if you decide on a guy to meet,talk it through with him.

Get things out in the open.

I would have messaged you but I'm out your age range.

I do have experience in meeting couples who enjoy the cuckold lifestyle and I'm ready to offer any advice you need.

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

We found that getting into a relationship with one guy was a huge help

London

"We have often wondered if the wife refuses her husband sex in cuckold couples."

Its whatever the cuckold couple and bull want it to be. No two couples or bulls are ever the same so communication is crucial, particularly if you hope to make it an ongoing arrangement. It's one of the key elements that distinguishes cuckolding from the NSA style of swinging.

London

"We found that getting into a relationship with one guy was a huge help "

A very special, rare and amazing situation to be in.

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

"We found that getting into a relationship with one guy was a huge help

A very special, rare and amazing situation to be in."

It’s a very special connection when you do find it. Opens so many doors

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Yes and it was more by accident than something we sought after. A guy we met and connected with, kept on meeting him and enjoying the fun until we made the approach to him to become a regular full time partner with all the benefits.

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

"Yes and it was more by accident than something we sought after. A guy we met and connected with, kept on meeting him and enjoying the fun until we made the approach to him to become a regular full time partner with all the benefits."

That's great,not very often that happens.

I hope it carries on for a long time to come.

When is it cuckolding and when is it just a MMF? I meet regularly with a couple at mine and he just loves watching me fuck his wife and then he joins in as well. I’ll get a message from him saying “Do you want to fuck my wife tonight!”. There’s no humiliation or cleanup etc, just 2 guys and a gal having a lot of fun, would you class this arrangement as cuckold?

"Couple I played with we’re into the humiliation side.

It was a long term cuck relationship between them and me.

We incorporated it into their lifestyle in various ways such as all 3 of us would go out for lunch in town. Me and wife would sit together and kiss, cuddle, touch each other up whilst husband sat opposite us.

Husband would always get the bill and then after we’d go to shops such as Ann summers / other sex shops in Soho and she’d try on / look at outfits etc and ask my opinion then get him to buy the outfits me and her liked. She’d make sure the shop staff knew I was her boyfriend and the guy paying was her husband.

When we get back to their we may slip her panties off and make him lick the panties before putting them over his heat and making him sit in the corner of the room whilst we had fun.

We always played safe and one of his regular things to humiliate him would be, once I’d cummed in the condom I’d take it off and let him lick the outer side to taste his wife’s pussy / arse then empty to contents on his face.

There were other things also done. Happy to share / Prv message if you want to know more.

Best of luck on your journey of discovery. "

Nice of you to include workers into your fucked up lifestyle

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

I would love to be a bull for the first time x.

By *rbane PlayerMan  over a year ago

London

"We found that getting into a relationship with one guy was a huge help

A very special, rare and amazing situation to be in.

It’s a very special connection when you do find it. Opens so many doors "

Preach it, sister! lol

Very interesting posts. We've been thinking about some kind of cuck scenario recently.

» Add a new message to this topic