FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Unicorn??

Unicorn??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a simple question - why as a genuine and verified (fem side) female, bi Domme am I called a unicorn? I have two horns - one each side of my head right next to my 666 tattoo! I find this really insulting to be honest and wondering how others feel?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can't be a unicorn because you aren't a single female and you can't be the Devil either coz he was a man, sorry OP. XXX

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

Unicorns on here are single females that meet couples. Usually a bi female. It's not a derogatory term, just means that they are perceived as rare (tho that is open for debate).

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unicorns are single bi females.

Op I wouldn’t class you as one as your not single.

By *cceptedKinkMan  over a year ago

Coventry

2 searches reveal that when I was young, free and single there were so many bi-curious women it was no wonder us lads had little chance or at least had more competition than we thought. Browse or search for MF couples with a bi male and compare that to MF couples with a bi or bi-c female. Within 30 miles every couple was bi-fem with the exception of about half dozen both straight and 2 with a bi-m. When you compare that to the number of "couples" where the guy is playing away and is after me as much as Claire, can you blame us for looking and fabbing? It may however also mean we and they miss out on opportunities. We also find that some bi-f couples where she wont allow him to express himself the way she is and forbids indulging in MM play, so he may come to us for that reason alone. Also search for single women who want to meet couples and you find a raft of opportunities so really don't know what you're all complaining about unless it's the dishonesty among both sexes.

» Add a new message to this topic