ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Block

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kiss

Ooh, harsh.

Would love a lick option, but guess ill go with a kiss.

"Ooh, harsh.

Would love a lick option, but guess ill go with a kiss."

Ah man, always the same, for the record the message was for the second post!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cheers boys. Initial reactions were a bit upsetting

"Cheers boys. Initial reactions were a bit upsetting "

Please reply in forum instead of messaging privately. We chose block because you smoke and hairy blokes aren't our thing

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Cheers boys. Initial reactions were a bit upsetting

Please reply in forum instead of messaging privately. We chose block because you smoke and hairy blokes aren't our thing"

thanks I had a pm too and will be doing what I said.

Please reply in forum instead of messaging privately. We chose block because you smoke and hairy blokes aren't our thing"

Sorry, did I privately message you in direct response to this post?!? I don't think I did. So why you feel you have to insult my physical appearance is beyond me. But hey you're not a single guy on Fab so you get the high road right?

Please reply in forum instead of messaging privately. We chose block because you smoke and hairy blokes aren't our thingthanks I had a pm too and will be doing what I said. "

Before you get carried away I wasn't rude, just curious;

"Sorry, but just had a look at your profile. So you won't meet someone that isn't verified (such as myself). Assume that's because an unverified person is untrustworthy in your eyes? But by refusing unverified people you're effectively making someone else verify them, take the gamble for you? Bit high horse for me love"

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Cheers boys. Initial reactions were a bit upsetting "
It's an open forum if you can't accept that people have different opinions to yours then don't post. I'm curious as to what you actually wanted to achieve with your tagline on here?

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Please reply in forum instead of messaging privately. We chose block because you smoke and hairy blokes aren't our thingthanks I had a pm too and will be doing what I said.

"Sorry, but just had a look at your profile. So you won't meet someone that isn't verified (such as myself). Assume that's because an unverified person is untrustworthy in your eyes? But by refusing unverified people you're effectively making someone else verify them, take the gamble for you? Bit high horse for me love""

Easy everyone. This is meant to be fun Each to thier own

Let’s all regroup and restart. Now what was original question

"Cheers boys. Initial reactions were a bit upsetting It's an open forum if you can't accept that people have different opinions to yours then don't post. I'm curious as to what you actually wanted to achieve with your tagline on here? "

Firstly - please let me apologise for any bad feelings / miscommunication

"Cheers boys. Initial reactions were a bit upsetting It's an open forum if you can't accept that people have different opinions to yours then don't post. I'm curious as to what you actually wanted to achieve with your tagline on here? "

I posted it because I'm fairly new and see people do it, so thought I'd give it ago. Kinda wish I handnt now

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Please reply in forum instead of messaging privately. We chose block because you smoke and hairy blokes aren't our thingthanks I had a pm too and will be doing what I said.

"Sorry, but just had a look at your profile. So you won't meet someone that isn't verified (such as myself). Assume that's because an unverified person is untrustworthy in your eyes? But by refusing unverified people you're effectively making someone else verify them, take the gamble for you? Bit high horse for me love""

Airing dirty laundry is against forum rules you've just quoted a message sent directly via pm to two members OP

However I apologise for messaging you directly, was just genuinely curious. I certainly didn't message that other lady that had a pop about my appearance though

"Sorry, but just had a look at your profile. So you won't meet someone that isn't verified (such as myself). Assume that's because an unverified person is untrustworthy in your eyes? But by refusing unverified people you're effectively making someone else verify them, take the gamble for you? Bit high horse for me love"

Airing dirty laundry is against forum rules you've just quoted a message sent directly via pm to two members OP "

See I thought if it's a message I sent it's okay? Again I'm sorry - I'm new, and everyone is kinda mean and unhelpful

Airing dirty laundry is against forum rules you've just quoted a message sent directly via pm to two members OP

See I thought if it's a message I sent it's okay? Again I'm sorry - I'm new, and everyone is kinda mean and unhelpful"

But I'll leave if necessary. Not a bad person. This whole thread has spectacularly not worked

Let’s all regroup and restart. Now what was original question"

I'm not even sure. I thought people posted whether other Fabbers would kiss fuck etc? Clearly I was wrong

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

See I thought if it's a message I sent it's okay? Again I'm sorry - I'm new, and everyone is kinda mean and unhelpful"

A message is OK but never post what has been sent or received by yourself or others on the forums. We aren't mean and unhelpful in the main on here however you asked and we responded. By the way, the couple were expressing a preference not having a pop. Done people prefer to meet bald guys, some like hairy, some like tall, etc. We all have them, why would we meet people we aren't attracted to? Would you?

By *ashedMan  over a year ago

hemel

Block

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Let’s all regroup and restart. Now what was original question

I'm not even sure. I thought people posted whether other Fabbers would kiss fuck etc? Clearly I was wrong "

It's a lighthearted game there maybe a thread running, perhaps go and join in and get chatting

See I thought if it's a message I sent it's okay? Again I'm sorry - I'm new, and everyone is kinda mean and unhelpful

A message is OK but never post what has been sent or received by yourself or others on the forums. We aren't mean and unhelpful in the main on here however you asked and we responded. By the way, the couple were expressing a preference not having a pop. Done people prefer to meet bald guys, some like hairy, some like tall, etc. We all have them, why would we meet people we aren't attracted to? Would you? "

Point taken. Really, please accept my genuine apologies. I clearly haven't quite figured at Fab decorum yet, but really meant no offence

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

A message is OK but never post what has been sent or received by yourself or others on the forums. We aren't mean and unhelpful in the main on here however you asked and we responded. By the way, the couple were expressing a preference not having a pop. Done people prefer to meet bald guys, some like hairy, some like tall, etc. We all have them, why would we meet people we aren't attracted to? Would you?

Point taken. Really, please accept my genuine apologies. I clearly haven't quite figured at Fab decorum yet, but really meant no offence "

Apologies accepted, perhaps go and read the faq section on here as it will help you to understand the site rules x

Please reply in forum instead of messaging privately. We chose block because you smoke and hairy blokes aren't our thing

Sorry, did I privately message you in direct response to this post?!? I don't think I did. So why you feel you have to insult my physical appearance is beyond me. But hey you're not a single guy on Fab so you get the high road right? "

You messaged us asking why we would chose that option, we explained our preference/reasons for our answer like you asked

By *amelhunterMan  over a year ago

newcastle

We'll this is going well.

"We'll this is going well. "

Splendidly

Right. To clarify - I apologise for any offence caused, I really do. I clearly need to learn the rules before posting in the forum again. I'm genuinely sorry if I upset anyone. I'll go away and shut up.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"

Point taken. Really, please accept my genuine apologies. I clearly haven't quite figured at Fab decorum yet, but really meant no offence

Apologies accepted, perhaps go and read the faq section on here as it will help you to understand the site rules x"

You may not find the FAQ section if on a mobile device, only on desktop version

Kiss

"

Apologies accepted, perhaps go and read the faq section on here as it will help you to understand the site rules x

You may not find the FAQ section if on a mobile device, only on desktop version "

I am on my mobile

"

I am on my mobile "

Kiss

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

I am on my mobile "

I'm using it on mobile scroll down right to the very bottom of the page and you will see it x

Kiss and see where it goes lol x

» Add a new message to this topic