FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Old profiles

Old profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is something that's been bugging me for a little while now, what's with all the profiles that people haven't been on for months, I mean really there are loads why haven't they been deleted or something? It really does my head in.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why does it do your head in, just don't look at them. I have a couple profile with my FWB I haven't logged into for months, I might want to one day so I,m keeping it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Why does it do your head in, just don't look at them. I have a couple profile with my FWB I haven't logged into for months, I might want to one day so I,m keeping it."

It's just when I'm scrolling through and a profile catches my eye but when I look the person hasn't logged in for the past 5 months or so it just seems a little pointless in my opinion

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Real life can get in the way sometimes.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why does it do your head in, just don't look at them. I have a couple profile with my FWB I haven't logged into for months, I might want to one day so I,m keeping it.

It's just when I'm scrolling through and a profile catches my eye but when I look the person hasn't logged in for the past 5 months or so it just seems a little pointless in my opinion"

If you search rather than scroll profiles come up in date order of when they were last on...just stop scrolling znd looking when its clear it's not an active profile...

people use the site however they wish to no matter how pointless you consider it to be. We have friends who are well verified and great players who haven't been on for months but are active within our group of friends. Are you suggesting they should be deleted because they're not making themselves available to you?

» Add a new message to this topic