FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Most romantic first fab date?

Most romantic first fab date?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know it seems counter-intuitive on a sex site but am genuinely curious to know if this has ever happenned.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a coffee meet once and was rather amused by the man holding my hand and giggling in the shopping centre, the security guard was looking out of the corner of his eye, also clearly amused. I never heard from the bloke again though xxx

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Yes, of course it has..

Some of us are hopeless romantics at heart..

I have been know to book a nice hotel to stay at and a good restaurant for the evening for a long distance meet..

But for local meets I do like to have a social first at somewhere a little bit romantic, they tend to be far quieter and more relaxed which makes the experience far more pleasurable..

I met my current partner from being on here. We met up had a few drinks and a laugh. Something between us clicked pretty quickly and 2 and a half years later were together going strong and about to have our first child together. We have a lot of fun together in and out the bedroom and it’s weird to some but yes if it wasn’t for fabs we wouldn’t be together now.

Bella x

"I met my current partner from being on here. We met up had a few drinks and a laugh. Something between us clicked pretty quickly and 2 and a half years later were together going strong and about to have our first child together. We have a lot of fun together in and out the bedroom and it’s weird to some but yes if it wasn’t for fabs we wouldn’t be together now.

Bella x

"

Nice to see it can work. Love n good luck. X

We met on a bridge over a stream with sun peeking through the leaves. We got on, held hands, snogged like teenagers. I would say our first meeting was romantic. Our second and consequent meetings were rather more erotic.

We've been seeing each other for over 2 years now.

» Add a new message to this topic