FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Question for the ladies

Question for the ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello . I hope everyone is feeling great and enjoying Monday . My question is aimed more at the ladies of Fab but gents feel free to also offer your thoughts . Do any women enjoy going on Skype and watching a man cum for them? Now I have a bit of experience in this and one or two people have requested it but I also find a few that won't show on cam or speak so I always assume that they are male just wanting to watch. I would love to see if any fab ladies could pm me if you would like to do this or comment below if you would like to do this or comment generally about your thoughts on the topic. Or couples do the male half like to know that a guy is cumming for their partner via Skype is it a turn on for you both. Thank you for listening and I look forward to the replies . Thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think this topic may have been answered in the other thread of the same topic you posted OP..

Has it I wasn't sure where abouts I should post it what category it fits in you see so put it in a couple of places

No I just checked there are no replies on the other thread that I could see

» Add a new message to this topic