FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Deleted my first message without reply

Deleted my first message without reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oiluvfun OP   Man  over a year ago

Penrith

This is my most common recorded 'Private note', what's yours?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

I don't often remember to use this facility but when I do it's usually along the lines of 'vile twat' unfortunately

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Real names normally, and sometimes the situation when we messaged them, from a wink etc.

However, despite being on Fab for a number of years, SSS didn’t even know it was a feature until I told him about it recently

TB

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I use mine for real names, what they like, what I like about them.

Negatives pointless as I just delete/block.

Regarding yours - why are you keeping a note of people who clearly aren't interested? If it's so you don't message them again just block? Oh - you still wanna perv their pics?

By *hris and SamCouple  over a year ago

at the end of the rainbow

"This is my most common recorded 'Private note', what's yours? "

I'm confused what's a private note? Sam

Penrith

"This is my most common recorded 'Private note', what's yours?

I'm confused what's a private note? Sam"

Site Supporters (like yourselves) can save private notes against a profile, which only you can view. Can be useful in later conversations

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Never use it.

No need, i have a pretty good memory when it comes to conversations with people and fab let's me know if we have been in contact in the past.

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"I use mine for real names, what they like, what I like about them.

Regarding yours - why are you keeping a note of people who clearly aren't interested? If it's so you don't message them again just block? Oh - you still wanna perv their pics? "

Admire their pics don't you mean

Penrith

Regarding yours - why are you keeping a note of people who clearly aren't interested? If it's so you don't message them again just block? Oh - you still wanna perv their pics? "

Yep, it's my most common note, but not the only way I use the option. How do I know someone isn't interested? Usually they are just new to the site, finding their feet, and shy to reply at first? My saving this note stops me sending further mails to that profile, and risking becoming a pest

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've never used the private notes bit

Maybe I should

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I'm bloody awful at remembering real names so use notes for that if I remember lol

Mines normally about either not for us or although profile states safe sex. They have asked for bare.

Site Supporters (like yourselves) can save private notes against a profile, which only you can view. Can be useful in later conversations "

This would be great for me as I have an appalling memory, but I just looked at my messages and can't see anything like that is it possibly only on certain systems. I use my phone and have noticed differences between that and Chris' tablet. Sorry to ask question after question but I am pretty computer illiterate.

Either that they're vile,real name or where they're from x

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Site Supporters (like yourselves) can save private notes against a profile, which only you can view. Can be useful in later conversations

This would be great for me as I have an appalling memory, but I just looked at my messages and can't see anything like that is it possibly only on certain systems. I use my phone and have noticed differences between that and Chris' tablet. Sorry to ask question after question but I am pretty computer illiterate. "

On phone at least, go onto their profile, click on Menu top right and the option is there (if you have it as an option).

It then gives you an extra icon on their profile like the veri ones etc once you’ve written a note.

TB

notes about if im meeting them, phone numbers or kik user names

or

things to remember if they have messaged me "statuses" or something they said previously

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Attached or rude or similar

Miss

Real name and kik ID usually.

"Real name and kik ID usually. "

Can provide both of those

I always forget to use this, so spend a bit of time wondering why I have blocked some people some I remember quite well why!

Mine have notes saying:

Prefers tall dark long haired straight men with muscular physiques.

* Message back in a years time to check that her tastes haven't changed to pale short bald fat bi guys

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Mine is quite simply 'No'

Penrith

This would be great for me as I have an appalling memory, but I just looked at my messages and can't see anything like that is it possibly only on certain systems. I use my phone and have noticed differences between that and Chris' tablet. Sorry to ask question after question but I am pretty computer illiterate. "

It's when you view someone's profile, on a phone the top right corner has a further options square, when you tap on this you should see 'Private notes', tap that, write what you like in it "Doiluvfun is an awesome profile" or something, then click save and you're all done. You can then jog your memory whenever you like, provided you remain a site supporter

I've never used the private note function. If someone deletes my message without reply I just block them. And yes, my block list is fucking massive!

Site Supporters (like yourselves) can save private notes against a profile, which only you can view.

Can be useful in later conversations

This would be great for me as I have an appalling memory, but I just looked at my messages and can't see anything like that is it possibly only on certain systems. I use my phone and have noticed differences between that and Chris' tablet. Sorry to ask question after question but I am pretty computer illiterate.

It's when you view someone's profile, on a phone the top right corner has a further options square, when you tap on this you should see 'Private notes', tap that, write what you like in it "Doiluvfun is an awesome profile" or something, then click save and you're all done. You can then jog your memory whenever you like, provided you remain a site supporter "

That's great never knew that was there, have filled in profile note as instructed lol

On phone at least, go onto their profile, click on Menu top right and the option is there (if you have it as an option).

It then gives you an extra icon on their profile like the veri ones etc once you’ve written a note.

TB"

Thank you I learn alot on these forums

We're not bothered, if somebody deletes and blocks us, that's fine they have the choice to do that.

By *offee with MilkCouple  over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

I have only ever used our notes once, after an incredibly hot and sexy meet. I just used one word- Amazing. The block list and the hot list have their own uses.

Penrith

Site Supporters (like yourselves) can save private notes against a profile, which only you can view.

Can be useful in later conversations

It's when you view someone's profile, on a phone the top right corner has a further options square, when you tap on this you should see 'Private notes', tap that, write what you like in it "Doiluvfun is an awesome profile" or something, then click save and you're all done. You can then jog your memory whenever you like, provided you remain a site supporter

That's great never knew that was there, have filled in profile note as instructed lol"

Site Supporters (like yourselves) can save private notes against a profile, which only you can view. Can be useful in later conversations "

Handy to know thanks X

Sometimes I get a rather cold message from a friend and I don't understand why or what I've done wrong. Then I go to her notes and see that it's her birthday

Great for noting birthdays.

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Sometimes I get a rather cold message from a friend and I don't understand why or what I've done wrong. Then I go to her notes and see that it's her birthday

Great for noting birthdays."

Excellent idea

By *r C Miss CCouple  over a year ago

llanelli

"Not into both of us"

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Ours would probably be "chatted but never sent face pic when asked"

Cal x

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

This is what I have started doing. Save everyone time and hassle.

I don't think I do this properly, I don't have private notes and haven't blocked anyone. I only know two people's real names on here so my memory is still good for that

I use it to make notes. Nothing particularly horrid. Though one or two remind me not to bother contacting again.

» Add a new message to this topic