FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Message Repeaters

Message Repeaters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hat The Cuck OP   Couple  over a year ago

South London

Morning, just a curious question to the masses, we receive quite a few messages from the same people to whom we've said no thank you to.

We're wondering why would people message again and again when being told no thank you.

Is it because the profile photo changes & you genuinely can't remember messaging, or is it that you just message so many people that you play the card whoever replies yes i'll just go with them or is it simply you just keep trying your luck in the hope they tire of you & block you or change their minds and meet you?

Now we know many are going to say just block if not interested but we don't block many people ourselves (as usually they just come back with a new profile) but we do block abusive and drug users. We tend to just make a note on their profile of why we said no and delete there messages there after if they mail again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I think... some people bulk mail. Send the same mail to loads of people.. then haven't got a clue who they have mailed..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think... some people bulk mail. Send the same mail to loads of people.. then haven't got a clue who they have mailed..

"

This if they keep sending we end up blocking. Only so many times we can say no thanks.

Mrs

"I think... some people bulk mail. Send the same mail to loads of people.. then haven't got a clue who they have mailed..

This if they keep sending we end up blocking. Only so many times we can say no thanks.

Mrs"

Same here, quite a ist now, no wonder we don't get many offers anymore

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I think it should come up with a warning saying "are you should you want to message again" if the last message wasn't responded to.

I've had the same message about 8 times in 2 weeks now off one person!

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Trying their luck or genuinely can't remember they've messaged you.

Like others I block if they send more than a couple. My mind is highly unlikely to change.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I think it should come up with a warning saying "are you should you want to message again" if the last message wasn't responded to.

I've had the same message about 8 times in 2 weeks now off one person!"

it does but you can still ignore the warning and send another message

By *reamweaversCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Because they put no effort in and are rude. We hate it

I had a interesting message this morning .man claiming he's new to fab .I recognised his face pic from when I first joined .he was one of the rude men who claim a curvy size 16 is very fat .I remember the comment and blocked him.hes back and thinks I'm lovely .so i reminded him of his message to me when I first joined .

The best are the ones saying we were chatting last week!

No we were not now do one!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I had a interesting message this morning .man claiming he's new to fab .I recognised his face pic from when I first joined .he was one of the rude men who claim a curvy size 16 is very fat .I remember the comment and blocked him.hes back and thinks I'm lovely .so i reminded him of his message to me when I first joined . "
did you say no thanks to meeting him by any chance?!

"I had a interesting message this morning .man claiming he's new to fab .I recognised his face pic from when I first joined .he was one of the rude men who claim a curvy size 16 is very fat .I remember the comment and blocked him.hes back and thinks I'm lovely .so i reminded him of his message to me when I first joined . did you say no thanks to meeting him by any chance?! "

I said sorry too old and not my type was ever so polite

By *hat The Cuck OP   Couple  over a year ago

South London

"The best are the ones saying we were chatting last week!

No we were not now do one! "

haha love those messages.

Or the "hey it's been a while since we spoke" our reply is typically "we haven't stayed in touch because we said no thanks on [insert the 10 other dates we said no]"

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"The best are the ones saying we were chatting last week!

No we were not now do one!

haha love those messages.

Or the "hey it's been a while since we spoke" our reply is typically "we haven't stayed in touch because we said no thanks on [insert the 10 other dates we said no]" "

Maybe they think we all have memory loss on here or we get soooooo many messages we'd single theirs out from the others!

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I usually only block people if their messages are offensive but after the goings on over the last few days, I'm seriously considering blocking everyone I've said "no thanks" too.

Had messages from someone who changes his user name regularly & contacts me everytime, includes the same selfy so it's definitely him

Another who denied ever messaging me before, even after I sent screenshots of previous messages

One that I chatted with several months ago for a couple weeks, arranged to meet, then ghosted me, and again denied ever contacting me before, and again I included screenshots to which he apologised but gave no explanation & asked for a 2nd chance

And the ones, that send a compliment, which I've replied with a basic "thank you" but then see that as an invite to then send more 'intimate' messages.

It may just be I've had a very emotional few days, so taking things to heart that I'd normally laugh off, but my patience has been well & truly tested

Glasgow

Phoenix it's experience too. I've been on 5 years now, at first I answered every message. Accepted friend requests after just a couple messages...

Much more switched on now

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Phoenix it's experience too. I've been on 5 years now, at first I answered every message. Accepted friend requests after just a couple messages...

Much more switched on now "

I get my share of odd messages, and tbh 99% get deleted, unanswered.

Just the last 4/5 days seems to have been odder than usual.

The block button is fast becoming my best friend

"Morning, just a curious question to the masses, we receive quite a few messages from the same people to whom we've said no thank you to.

We're wondering why would people message again and again when being told no thank you.

Is it because the profile photo changes & you genuinely can't remember messaging, or is it that you just message so many people that you play the card whoever replies yes i'll just go with them or is it simply you just keep trying your luck in the hope they tire of you & block you or change their minds and meet you?

Now we know many are going to say just block if not interested but we don't block many people ourselves (as usually they just come back with a new profile) but we do block abusive and drug users. We tend to just make a note on their profile of why we said no and delete there messages there after if they mail again."

They do it because they simply can't take no for an answer and they're ignorant.

I've started screenshoting their previous messages and sending them back to them.

Soon makes them stop

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

Or.. It's because the messages aren't opened/read/replied to.

Once again the girls need not complain about this. Very few guys will message again if someone has read their message, looked at their profile and sent a polite message back.

The warning that a message already has been sent is of so little relevance because most guys know that most of the messages are ignored anyway.

In addition, messages responding to a status update, forum post meet request are all included in that.

What's the bother? If you don't like them just block them.. The same question doesn't always have the same answer, sometimes I'm too full for a dessert, sometimes I could murder a cheesecake..

Glasgow

"Phoenix it's experience too. I've been on 5 years now, at first I answered every message. Accepted friend requests after just a couple messages...

Much more switched on now

I get my share of odd messages, and tbh 99% get deleted, unanswered.

Just the last 4/5 days seems to have been odder than usual.

The block button is fast becoming my best friend "

Yea been using mine more lately too

We have messaged a second time after not getting a reply but it's been quite a few months inbetween. This is because upon first messaging we were new to all this and understand woman or couples prefer a couple with more experience or that we might not of looked like a genuine couple having just joined. We now have a veri and added more pics. If we don't hear anything the second time we leave it at that, wouldn't dream of hounding someone. L x

I think some just try their luck and think you might change your mind.

» Add a new message to this topic