FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dogging and Swingers club?

Dogging and Swingers club?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is the difference between the two? From what I can gather a swingers club is merely dogging under a rooff but you have to pay for the roof lol.

Lighthearted comment don't take it too seriously peeps

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ohhhh you will be minced up for that analogy , going by another recent thread similar

good luck tho !

"What is the difference between the two? From what I can gather a swingers club is merely dogging under a rooff but you have to pay for the roof lol.

Lighthearted comment don't take it too seriously peeps"

A swingers club is a place where people go to chat, have a laugh, have a couple of drinks, meet old friend and make new ones. Pretty much like a pub, just with rooms where you can go have fun

I know of one sex club that actually has a car in a room to simulate dogging for those not brave enough to do the real thing lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for the enlightenment, learn soemthing new everyday, every day is a school day,

"Thank you for the enlightenment, learn soemthing new everyday, every day is a school day,"
ohhhhh how twee

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

We much prefer dogging .

Why ?

Because dogging is a no pressure way to meet like minded people to have fun with , and they don’t need to get pissed to have fun . You don’t have to make small talk for hours , there’s always a great variety of different types of people , and as they say variety is the spice of life .

» Add a new message to this topic