FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Work Distractions

Work Distractions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who has the best boobs at your work -and have you seen them up close?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I work when I'm at work, and I respect my colleagues enough to not perv on them while they're working.

*boring answer*

I have. And of course

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow - i bet you do!

Someone from work messaged me this week (not on here) and said I've made them develop an appreciation for boobs after they saw me leaning over a cabinet talk about awkward!!

Ginger

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

"Someone from work messaged me this week (not on here) and said I've made them develop an appreciation for boobs after they saw me leaning over a cabinet talk about awkward!!

Ginger"

totally understand what they are saying lol

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

Probably Colin from accounts, They jiggle when he walks

"Someone from work messaged me this week (not on here) and said I've made them develop an appreciation for boobs after they saw me leaning over a cabinet talk about awkward!!

Ginger totally understand what they are saying lol "

I'm quite partial to workplace flirting/fun but this was just cold, unsolicited and he also happens to be married to a friend so in this instance wrong on several levels.

Ginger totally understand what they are saying lol

I'm quite partial to workplace flirting/fun but this was just cold, unsolicited and he also happens to be married to a friend so in this instance wrong on several levels."

I had sex with someone in an office lift once. That was wrong on so many levels.

London

I'm quite partial to workplace flirting/fun but this was just cold, unsolicited and he also happens to be married to a friend so in this instance wrong on several levels."

well yes I see your point there. Have to say I'd defiantly bring looking at you at work lol. Never say anything though lol

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm quite partial to workplace flirting/fun but this was just cold, unsolicited and he also happens to be married to a friend so in this instance wrong on several levels.

I had sex with someone in an office lift once. That was wrong on so many levels. "

Ha! Sunday punnery for the win!

I’m not a boob girl, unfortunately, but there is a girl at work whose ass I leer longingly at every time she walks away. Goddamn.

I'm quite partial to workplace flirting/fun but this was just cold, unsolicited and he also happens to be married to a friend so in this instance wrong on several levels. well yes I see your point there. Have to say I'd defiantly bring looking at you at work lol. Never say anything though lol"

Others have and had a much better response

London

I'm quite partial to workplace flirting/fun but this was just cold, unsolicited and he also happens to be married to a friend so in this instance wrong on several levels. well yes I see your point there. Have to say I'd defiantly bring looking at you at work lol. Never say anything though lol

Others have and had a much better response "

ohhh no no I would want to get in trouble lol or end up with you covering up and running a mile

London

I had sex with someone in an office lift once. That was wrong on so many levels.

Ha! Sunday punnery for the win!

I’m not a boob girl, unfortunately, but there is a girl at work whose ass I leer longingly at every time she walks away. Goddamn. "

is it one of those you just want to sink your teeth into????

Ginger"

no i agree and totally inappropriate is my view

yes i may think someone is fit but i dont tell them

I'm always in a different zone when I'm at work .I'm always professional at work.Its a recipe for disaster if not

Ginger

no i agree and totally inappropriate is my view

yes i may think someone is fit but i dont tell them"

I think this is the key here: there is nothing wrong with privately appreciating how someone looks, even at work.

However, you should never make someone uncomfortable by staring, leering or saying anything without an invitation to do so.

By *lmostthereMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Ginger"

And hello gross misconduct!

men in nice tailored suits with some cock outline showing makes me weak

Plenty of people going to HR on Monday!

Ginger

And hello gross misconduct! "

Takes one person who is professional at work who tasks it as gross misconduct and person will get suspended as behaviour of this nature shouldn't happen at work .seen it happen I work for large company

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

I could tell you who has the best boobs at my work but you wouldn't know who they blooming were! Have had the pleasure of them. That I can tell you.

My bosses wife... Yeah... they were even better than I thought... not massive but fitting for her slim figure..

[Removed by poster at 13/11/17 00:17:13]

I had sex with someone in an office lift once. That was wrong on so many levels. "

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Me and yes

I women at work actually popped up on my local uodates on fab yesterday, I always knew she was abit of a rascal

» Add a new message to this topic