FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Naughty at weddings

Naughty at weddings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if anyone has ever had fun at a wedding or done anything naughty the night before or after?

The reason i ask is that im at a wedding today and i got promised by the brides sister last night that she was going to fuck me today at the venue.

Fingers crossed its going to be a day to remember.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eviantUnicornWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Just wondering if anyone has ever had fun at a wedding or done anything naughty the night before or after?

The reason i ask is that im at a wedding today and i got promised by the brides sister last night that she was going to fuck me today at the venue.

Fingers crossed its going to be a day to remember."

Yup I was asked by the groom to get the best man laid. As he shy and not sure what to say. I tried setting him up with three different people.

He was being really shy so I pulled him aside away from the noise to chat. We end up going from a private chat to boost his confidence to fucking in his room.

"Just wondering if anyone has ever had fun at a wedding or done anything naughty the night before or after?

Fingers crossed its going to be a day to remember.

Yup I was asked by the groom to get the best man laid. As he shy and not sure what to say. I tried setting him up with three different people.

He was being really shy so I pulled him aside away from the noise to chat. We end up going from a private chat to boost his confidence to fucking in his room. "

He was a lucky guy x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No Ive only ever been bored and wanting to run away.

"No Ive only ever been bored and wanting to run away.

"

They are usually boring but im looking forward to this one. Love your pics.

I spent the night fucking a bridesmaid in her room at my cousin's wedding

It's interesting doing a 'walk of shame' next morning in front of your extended family

Snuck off after the toasts once with my date and found a secluded spot on the golf course. Only time I went to one as a singleton I ended up with the brides bestie, we may have been conspicuous by our absence

Yes had a few horny experiences at weddings. Once when my gf was a bridesmaid and a couple of times when was attending friends wedding . They are a little boring but the sexy ladies all dressed up having fun and the alcohol flowing....and also easy acess hotel rooms makes for some fun each time.

I was naughty at a wedding once.

Sadly the bride found out and asked me for a divorce

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

I dunno what weddings you lot go to but I always have fun at them. Cheesy music that gets people dancing. Every one letting their hair down. Watching the odd d*unken fight. Great times!

Haven't got lucky at one yet though lol.

» Add a new message to this topic