FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Just after some clarification

Just after some clarification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone can be into whatever I haven't got an issue with that it's more just wondering..

If a guy is 'straight' wouldn't playing with a TV or CD make him bi if there is still a penis involved?

Sorry if to some it seems like a stupid question but my mamma always said there's no such thing as a stupid question

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would agree with you.

By *mo-amas-amatMan  over a year ago

brighton

"Anyone can be into whatever I haven't got an issue with that it's more just wondering..

If a guy is 'straight' wouldn't playing with a TV or CD make him bi if there is still a penis involved?

Sorry if to some it seems like a stupid question but my mamma always said there's no such thing as a stupid question "

Your Mamma was wrong....

What about a girl with a strap on...

Yawn yawn yawn....

Forget the labels OP and jut enjoy what you enjoy...

"Anyone can be into whatever I haven't got an issue with that it's more just wondering..

Sorry if to some it seems like a stupid question but my mamma always said there's no such thing as a stupid question "

You're right. He's not straight

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

I would agree too. The gender of the person doesn’t change just because they’re wearing clothes intended for the opposite sex. Mrs x

If the man's partner has a penis, then the sex is not "straight" sex just because one of the men is dressed as a woman.

However if the partner is a post-op trans woman then she is officially a "she" so it's not 2 men in bed together.

As someone above said, do what you enjoy, labels aren't helpful.

"If the man's partner has a penis, then the sex is not "straight" sex just because one of the men is dressed as a woman.

However if the partner is a post-op trans woman then she is officially a "she" so it's not 2 men in bed together.

As someone above said, do what you enjoy, labels aren't helpful."

True. He's only asking about a tv or cd though, not a ts so the answer is straight forward

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah of course I understand someone who identifies as a woman who is male and vise versa. But I was confused as I've seen a couple of straight profiles verified by tvs. I was just thinking if I was wearing boys clothes and sleeping with my boyfriend he would still be straight right as I'm still a girl lol

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Sorry if to some it seems like a stupid question but my mamma always said there's no such thing as a stupid question

Your Mamma was wrong....

Yawn yawn yawn....

"

Don't forget the labels. You'd feel pretty cheated if the tin of caviar you wanted turned out to be a tin of cat food because it didn't have a label. There is nothing wrong with labels, just with people who use them pejoratively.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Your Mamma was wrong....

Yawn yawn yawn....

Don't forget the labels. You'd feel pretty cheated if the tin of caviar you wanted turned out to be a tin of cat food because it didn't have a label. There is nothing wrong with labels, just with people who use them pejoratively. "

brilliant. Yes labels seem to be very helpful indeed to “Fab straight” guys. They see our profile label with bisexual on and think hey I’ll message them. Because it’s easier to find the sex that they want that way. Or maybe you anti label people think it would be better for them to message hundreds of non labelled profiles asking for bi sex

Labels are only offensive to those that struggle with the truth

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Your Mamma was wrong....

Yawn yawn yawn....

Don't forget the labels. You'd feel pretty cheated if the tin of caviar you wanted turned out to be a tin of cat food because it didn't have a label. There is nothing wrong with labels, just with people who use them pejoratively.

brilliant. Yes labels seem to be very helpful indeed to “Fab straight” guys. They see our profile label with bisexual on and think hey I’ll message them. Because it’s easier to find the sex that they want that way. Or maybe you anti label people think it would be better for them to message hundreds of non labelled profiles asking for bi sex

Labels are only offensive to those that struggle with the truth "

Couldn't have put it better myself!

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

If anyone has seen any of those programmes about guys who have relationships with Lady Boys in Thailand the men always insist that they are straight.

"If anyone has seen any of those programmes about guys who have relationships with Lady Boys in Thailand the men always insist that they are straight."

Pretty much denial in my opinion

Ramsgate

"If anyone has seen any of those programmes about guys who have relationships with Lady Boys in Thailand the men always insist that they are straight.

Pretty much denial in my opinion "

I agree because most of the lady boys were pre op

All this labelling drives me nuts. Just enjoy it doesn't matter as long as its safe and consensual.

My profile says im bi, but thats not strictly true. I would say its an 80/20 ish split. 80 being a preference to women. I think there should be an option that says "open to discussion"

Ramsgate

"All this labelling drives me nuts. Just enjoy it doesn't matter as long as its safe and consensual.

My profile says im bi, but thats not strictly true. I would say its an 80/20 ish split. 80 being a preference to women. I think there should be an option that says "open to discussion"

"

Being attracted to bi guys and having met quite a few I know that being bi, for example, is not clear cut. Some guys meet both men and women regularly and other guys may go months without feeling the urge to meet another guy. So yes I agree that labels aren't always helpful and as long as no one is being hurt you should just get on and do your own thing. I guess we just like putting people into categories because it's neat and covenient.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

I think fab should have a new label......heteexible!

For instance, I have myself labelled as bi curious but I’m not really. I would prefer to consider myself as straight but flexible in some situations

"

Labels are only offensive to those that struggle with the truth "

"If anyone has seen any of those programmes about guys who have relationships with Lady Boys in Thailand the men always insist that they are straight."

Is that because they don’t want to be deemed a dirty little queer

I think anyone engaging in regular same sex activity calling it straight because it’s a man in a frock / a man in makeup and a wig blah blah are extremely offensive to the LGBT community. It’s not heterosexual sex at all and the fact they can’t face up to that means they are ashamed by their activity and not wanting to be classed as bi or gay cos he that’s repulsive yeah

A man is a man no matter how they are dressed. I wouldn't play with a man dressed in a skirt anymore than I would a man dressed in trousers.

Many will tell you it's a grey area. It's not, you're either straight or you aren't. If you like playing with a cock and you're a man then you are at least bi. If you are a woman and like playing with pussy then you are at least bi. If you are straight you have no attraction or inclination to play with the same sex. There is a bullying attitude on these type of threads, where those who are bi or 'fluid' try telling straight that we don't know our own minds. While there may be many on here that don't, there are just as many that do. Labels or no labels.

"All this labelling drives me nuts. Just enjoy it doesn't matter as long as its safe and consensual.

Being attracted to bi guys and having met quite a few I know that being bi, for example, is not clear cut. Some guys meet both men and women regularly and other guys may go months without feeling the urge to meet another guy. So yes I agree that labels aren't always helpful and as long as no one is being hurt you should just get on and do your own thing. I guess we just like putting people into categories because it's neat and covenient."

My bi activity is very rare these days. I may play with another woman once or twice a year. I don’t think frequency of play determines your sexuality. I’m still a bi woman. By this logic what would you call a heterosexual that doesn’t have sex?

Ramsgate

Being attracted to bi guys and having met quite a few I know that being bi, for example, is not clear cut. Some guys meet both men and women regularly and other guys may go months without feeling the urge to meet another guy. So yes I agree that labels aren't always helpful and as long as no one is being hurt you should just get on and do your own thing. I guess we just like putting people into categories because it's neat and covenient.

My bi activity is very rare these days. I may play with another woman once or twice a year. I don’t think frequency of play determines your sexuality. I’m still a bi woman. By this logic what would you call a heterosexual that doesn’t have sex? "

Celibate

My bi activity is very rare these days. I may play with another woman once or twice a year. I don’t think frequency of play determines your sexuality. I’m still a bi woman. By this logic what would you call a heterosexual that doesn’t have sex?

Celibate"

And a heterosexual that would like to have sex but isn’t in a relationship or wanting NSA?

Ramsgate

Not in a good position

Celibate

And a heterosexual that would like to have sex but isn’t in a relationship or wanting NSA?"

Ramsgate

Not in a good position

Celibate

And a heterosexual that would like to have sex but isn’t in a relationship or wanting NSA?"

Disadvantaged

I don’t get what all the fuss is about an why people are so afraid of the word bi.

If you engage in any sexual relations with the same sex you are bi at the very least bi-curious. There is no I’m flexible for meets. Pmsl

Flexible is touching your toes or sucking your own cock that’s flexible .

People in denial is such a turn off. It just shows your ignorance.

"

Oh would you give over with all that nonsense. For the love of god, you're bi. That's it. What's with all the denial??

London

"

There is a bullying attitude on these type of threads, where those who are bi or 'fluid' try telling straight that we don't know our own minds. While there may be many on here that don't, there are just as many that do. Labels or no labels. "

So you've noticed it too, that said, it would be hard to miss!

London

"I don’t get what all the fuss is about an why people are so afraid of the word bi.

If you engage in any sexual relations with the same sex you are bi at the very least bi-curious. There is no I’m flexible for meets. Pmsl

Flexible is touching your toes or sucking your own cock that’s flexible .

People in denial is such a turn off. It just shows your ignorance. "

Not in a good position

Celibate

And a heterosexual that would like to have sex but isn’t in a relationship or wanting NSA?

Disadvantaged "

London

Oh would you give over with all that nonsense. For the love of god, you're bi. That's it. What's with all the denial??"

» Add a new message to this topic