FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why it so hard to find couples

Why it so hard to find couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eechclub OP   Man  over a year ago

braunton

It’s getting harder to find couples. Even single ladies now. ? Seems very quiet in. N Devon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wisted2000Woman  over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

As a single female I wouldn’t meet you, mainly I find your pictures off putting, 3 of you fucking someone, one of a woman’s pussy (you’re a single male?) and the rest and nothing but your cock, there’s no indication of what you look like body wise and not much about what you’re like as a person or what you find attractive, obviously you’re out of the age bracket I’m looking for and too far away but even if you matched me with those parts I’d still pass by simply from lack of information, maybe try expanding your profile and selling yourself better?

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

"As a single female I wouldn’t meet you, mainly I find your pictures off putting, 3 of you fucking someone, one of a woman’s pussy (you’re a single male?) and the rest and nothing but your cock, there’s no indication of what you look like body wise and not much about what you’re like as a person or what you find attractive, obviously you’re out of the age bracket I’m looking for and too far away but even if you matched me with those parts I’d still pass by simply from lack of information, maybe try expanding your profile and selling yourself better? "

Damn lol I have no problems with meets but after all that info you got from the brethrens profile I'd like you to look at mines and give me some feedback if that's alright ?

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 11/11/17 13:40:49]

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"As a single female I wouldn’t meet you, mainly I find your pictures off putting, 3 of you fucking someone, one of a woman’s pussy (you’re a single male?) and the rest and nothing but your cock, there’s no indication of what you look like body wise and not much about what you’re like as a person or what you find attractive, obviously you’re out of the age bracket I’m looking for and too far away but even if you matched me with those parts I’d still pass by simply from lack of information, maybe try expanding your profile and selling yourself better?

Damn lol I have no problems with meets but after all that info you got from the brethrens profile I'd like you to look at mines and give me some feedback if that's alright ?"

It is usually considered bad manners to hijack someone else's thread to ask for profile advice and most people are told to start their own. But, seeing as you asked nicely

I don't think yours tell people much about you either and only one photo isn't much to go on. However, you have three verifications from the past 2 weeks so you must be doing something right!

If your profile is working for you then don't change it.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"As a single female I wouldn’t meet you, mainly I find your pictures off putting, 3 of you fucking someone, one of a woman’s pussy (you’re a single male?) and the rest and nothing but your cock, there’s no indication of what you look like body wise and not much about what you’re like as a person or what you find attractive, obviously you’re out of the age bracket I’m looking for and too far away but even if you matched me with those parts I’d still pass by simply from lack of information, maybe try expanding your profile and selling yourself better? "

Agree with the pics but each to their own.

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

"As a single female I wouldn’t meet you, mainly I find your pictures off putting, 3 of you fucking someone, one of a woman’s pussy (you’re a single male?) and the rest and nothing but your cock, there’s no indication of what you look like body wise and not much about what you’re like as a person or what you find attractive, obviously you’re out of the age bracket I’m looking for and too far away but even if you matched me with those parts I’d still pass by simply from lack of information, maybe try expanding your profile and selling yourself better?

Damn lol I have no problems with meets but after all that info you got from the brethrens profile I'd like you to look at mines and give me some feedback if that's alright ?

It is usually considered bad manners to hijack someone else's thread to ask for profile advice and most people are told to start their own. But, seeing as you asked nicely

I don't think yours tell people much about you either and only one photo isn't much to go on. However, you have three verifications from the past 2 weeks so you must be doing something right!

If your profile is working for you then don't change it."

Thank you lovely, yeah I have more pics but only 1 that's public. Those veri's are from club meets. That's another thing I could advise bro to do. Hit a club and meet some people, leave a memorable impression if you know what I mean. And everything changes after that

» Add a new message to this topic