FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > a curious thought

a curious thought

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all just a quick ask curiosity if you will and looking from straight male point of view if your in a mmf scenario at the point of well into the play both female satisfied and both males have had sex the single male obviously wore a condom but the male half of the couple didn't (again not sure what the norm is there as in does he wear a condom if in a threesome is there an etiquette about this lol ?)So anyway back to the subject he has cum inside his partner everyone's chilled and then it Starts getting in the mood again for round 2 shall we say how does this work regarding males (straight) obviously the female has male cum in and around her lady parts would that limit play as in males going down on her again or do males just not care as i said silly little thought that popped into my head and just wondered what people's thoughts were lol sorry if it sounds wierd

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wisted2000Woman  over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

That would depend on each male and if they like the taste of cum and are happy to enjoy it, also there is the option of the female using the bathroom and cleaning up, everyone is individual and enjoys different things, some guys will happily enjoy and others will have a preference not to, just have a discussion beforehand and you’ll all know where you stand

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"That would depend on each male and if they like the taste of cum and are happy to enjoy it, also there is the option of the female using the bathroom and cleaning up, everyone is individual and enjoys different things, some guys will happily enjoy and others will have a preference not to, just have a discussion beforehand and you’ll all know where you stand "

This is why I was mainly directing towards straight males as i would assume bi males don't have an issue that way and totally agree with what you say regarding bathroom but don't know wether it is just me even if I go to bathroom to clean up there would still be residue of other halves enjoyment lolol it's a quandary for me lol

» Add a new message to this topic