FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > It's "Vagina", Not a Borehole

It's "Vagina", Not a Borehole

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just met an English couple yesterday from my local area, friendly people, both in their mid 30s with a child hence it took a while to arrange the visit.

They gave me a warm welcome, and to break the ice Mrs.P started the conversation about the different types of vaginas, boobs and penises.

And one of the thing that Mrs.P said "the way media has highlighted or certain woman run after 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 inches of sizes it's about how a man makes a woman feel not how big he is - it's a vagina not a Borehole" - I admire these lines because I guess it is reality vs hype.

However, the generalization has gone to a level where some people who are here or similar websites they only would talk to you, should you have them sizes but there are plenty of guys I'm sure who are here they know how to use their penis regardless of the size and there are quite good during intercourse.

And it took me Wise thought to write this message; saying as long as we present our personality and who we are I think we can meet like minded people. ALTHOUGH, this website is for sex so it's all about how you look and how you present yourself but it's a shame that some people would highlight the height of something which a lot of woman won't agree with that.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Are you saying size doesn't matter?

It doesn't to me as long as its not at the extreme end of the spectrum either way.

However I think it's ok if it does matter to some people.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Are you saying size doesn't matter?

It doesn't to me as long as its not at the extreme end of the spectrum either way.

However I think it's ok if it does matter to some people."

Yes I am. Good to hear from you

» Add a new message to this topic