FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Body conscious

Body conscious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've finally succumb to losing the fight against grey hair in my beard. I'm not dying and stopped plucking them...

What body hang ups have you got that you stopped trying to change???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had people comment on me being slim but I've tried piling weight on but just look like a stick man with a gut but I've come to the conclusion of others don't like it then so what I've got a hot wife so can't complain

I've always been self conscious of my tummy, and I still am a bit, but it's there whatever my dress size and whatever my weight, so I've begun to embrace it and care less about how big it is.

Wobbly tummy or not, I'm still pretty hot

When I was a child I had a testicle removed. I’ve always been conscious that women would laugh at me, but they seem more than happy with the remaining three I have

By *xperience huntingMan  over a year ago

where

Weight for me however in jan I did jded to make a change and I’ve now lost 7 and half stone ??

"I've had people comment on me being slim but I've tried piling weight on but just look like a stick man with a gut but I've come to the conclusion of others don't like it then so what I've got a hot wife so can't complain

"

I'm slim too so can understand that but like you said... who cares if you have a hot wife...

P.s. she is very hot indeed

where

"I've always been self conscious of my tummy, and I still am a bit, but it's there whatever my dress size and whatever my weight, so I've begun to embrace it and care less about how big it is.

Wobbly tummy or not, I'm still pretty hot "

No you’re amazingly hot ????

"I've always been self conscious of my tummy, and I still am a bit, but it's there whatever my dress size and whatever my weight, so I've begun to embrace it and care less about how big it is.

You are very hot and have a great body. I like curvy women so maybe abit biased. However I always say that if people have any issues with then it's their problem and not mines. Lol

Mine has got to be my boobs always feel like they’re to small, might be why I’m obsessed with playing with boobs when I meet girlies ??

"Weight for me however in jan I did jded to make a change and I’ve now lost 7 and half stone ??"

Fair play for doing something about it and making the changes. It's all about being happy and 7 stone is alot so well done pal

No you’re amazingly hot ????"

Well said that man... I 2nd that statement

where

"Weight for me however in jan I did jded to make a change and I’ve now lost 7 and half stone ??

Fair play for doing something about it and making the changes. It's all about being happy and 7 stone is alot so well done pal "

Cheers

"Mine has got to be my boobs always feel like they’re to small, might be why I’m obsessed with playing with boobs when I meet girlies ??"

They look great to me. Lol.

What you lack in Boobs, you most definitely make up for with your lovely ass

where

"Mine has got to be my boobs always feel like they’re to small, might be why I’m obsessed with playing with boobs when I meet girlies ??

They look great to me. Lol.

What you lack in Boobs, you most definitely make up for with your lovely ass "

This fellas got it right

I used to be VERY body conscious till about 2years ago, I have always been skinny and hated it! It's taken years (and trying all kinds of supplements) to get to where I am now, and tbh, I'm still not 100% confident

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Weight. I think owing to low points in my life it’s crept on. I’d love to lose two stone.

OP , Sir has a blend of black & silver going on. Most guys seem to age well and a few greys won’t detract from your looks.

Mine was being too fat, I have lost 2 stone and much happier with it now xxx

Judging by that pic you are incredibly hot. Wow.

I'm in the same boat. I'm very heavy at the moment and it's all on my gut. Like you it is still there if I lose weight just not as big obviously. I'll never have a flat tummy.

I'm learning to accept being me. I'm too lazy to lose weight.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Wobbly tummy here too. Very conscious and I’m very rarely naked. My weight goes up and down but my tummy stays wobbly.

I should stop worrying. I do pretty well for myself

V x

where

"Wobbly tummy here too. Very conscious and I’m very rarely naked. My weight goes up and down but my tummy stays wobbly.

V x "

From what I can see you’re right you should stop worrying you’re gorgeous! It’s only a bloody number anyways

where

I'm in the same boat. I'm very heavy at the moment and it's all on my gut. Like you it is still there if I lose weight just not as big obviously. I'll never have a flat tummy.

I'm learning to accept being me. I'm too lazy to lose weight. "

Another woman who is sexy as fuck! I could easily accept you the way you are you shouldn’t find it too hard..

I'm learning to accept being me. I'm too lazy to lose weight. "

Same

I'm currently trying, but not very hard!

You're gorgeous, you don't need to change!

"Wobbly tummy here too. Very conscious and I’m very rarely naked. My weight goes up and down but my tummy stays wobbly.

V x "

You're gorgeous, you should definitely be naked more often

I think we need to appreciate the sexy women in this thread lol.

I am fairly happy with myself apart from my tummy. A C-section and weight doing up and down over the years hasn't been kind to my tum! I've recently dropped nearly 3 stone so rest of my body looks ok now but tummy is still generally covered up for playtime!

where

"I am fairly happy with myself apart from my tummy. A C-section and weight doing up and down over the years hasn't been kind to my tum! I've recently dropped nearly 3 stone so rest of my body looks ok now but tummy is still generally covered up for playtime! "

You look amazing !!! Much better than ok! ??

"I am fairly happy with myself apart from my tummy. A C-section and weight doing up and down over the years hasn't been kind to my tum! I've recently dropped nearly 3 stone so rest of my body looks ok now but tummy is still generally covered up for playtime! "

You're looking FABoulous

My weight, I go to the gym, I try to eat a healthy diet (I’m human so not all the time) but I can’t get below a 20 and yo-yo all the time. I’m learning to live with it and I’m a confident person but it annoys me, especially with fat shaming, it’s not always down to diet and exercise

From a ladies perspective can a guy be too bulky? I find sometimes my size puts women off. Then there's the preconception of being a knuckledragger - which I assure if far from true

I'm just an ugly fecker from top to toe.

"My weight, I go to the gym, I try to eat a healthy diet (I’m human so not all the time) but I can’t get below a 20 and yo-yo all the time. I’m learning to live with it and I’m a confident person but it annoys me, especially with fat shaming, it’s not always down to diet and exercise "

Being healthy is far more important than being thin, and you're absolutely gorgeous the way you are

"From a ladies perspective can a guy be too bulky? I find sometimes my size puts women off. Then there's the preconception of being a knuckledragger - which I assure if far from true "

Obviously it depends on everyone's type, but I like muscly guys so I'd say you're not too bulky.

What's much more important is that you're happy with yourself, cause you'll never please everyone!

"From a ladies perspective can a guy be too bulky? I find sometimes my size puts women off. Then there's the preconception of being a knuckledragger - which I assure if far from true

Obviously it depends on everyone's type, but I like muscly guys so I'd say you're not too bulky

What's much more important is that you're happy with yourself, cause you'll never please everyone!"

Very true! Thank you x

"From a ladies perspective can a guy be too bulky? I find sometimes my size puts women off. Then there's the preconception of being a knuckledragger - which I assure if far from true "

Guess if depends on your definition of "bulky" - muscly and bulked up from the gym, or bulky from carrying a few extra stone or a beer belly?!

I personally don't find myself drawn to really skinny guys or really big guys, but as always with fabs, there is something for everyone

Near Marlborough

V x

You're gorgeous, you should definitely be naked more often "

Thank you

Near Marlborough

Me too

I think if you look like you're in pain with it then it's a no go.

I like big guys. Makes me feel small and more erm delicate? Lol. Not something that happens often as I'm built like the proverbial outhouse.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Agreed.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

My weight fluctuates. I did get a bit tubby, so I started losing weight, probably lost a stone now but want to lose another one. I just feel better when I'm smaller and clothes fit me better.

By *andl76Couple  over a year ago

north east

For me it's the perennial "am I big enough down there to satisfy " but 20 years together with a smoking hot wife must be ok ...... but still

"I think we need to appreciate the sexy women in this thread lol. "

I most definitely think we need to appreciate all the sexy women in thread.

Like I said I'm quite partial to curvy women and think you all look great. Obviously it's down to preferences and understand that people will have personal hangs up regardless, however what gets me more is a confident women...

I would say embrace your curves and all your feminine beauty...

#pawg #bbw #curvy #voluptuous #wooty #sbbw

» Add a new message to this topic