FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Glad I amended my profile...

Glad I amended my profile...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *..TheCurvyPetrolHead... OP   Woman  over a year ago

St Helens

Have just realised the importance of honesty in a profile and how much it helps the type of messages you get. I updated mine yesterday and had some lovely messages.

Looking for a relationship. Really nice to hear from men who are looking for the same. Just had about 40 messages. All is good or should I say "All is FAB"!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

That's great, hope you find what you're looking for.

Cynical mum type alert follows: please be aware that a tiny minority will tell you what you want to hear. Don't make yourself too vulnerable.

By *..TheCurvyPetrolHead... OP   Woman  over a year ago

St Helens

"That's great, hope you find what you're looking for.

Cynical mum type alert follows: please be aware that a tiny minority will tell you what you want to hear. Don't make yourself too vulnerable. "

Thank you for your reply. I'm cynical aswell. Do have a weirdo radar and unfortunately had some experience with a couple of narcissist's before. But this has allowed me to know how to spot a weirdo! I know the red light alerts and know when to run away! And men lie...

Let's see what happens.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Cynical mum type alert follows: please be aware that a tiny minority will tell you what you want to hear. Don't make yourself too vulnerable.

Thank you for your reply. I'm cynical aswell. Do have a weirdo radar and unfortunately had some experience with a couple of narcissist's before. But this has allowed me to know how to spot a weirdo! I know the red light alerts and know when to run away! And men lie...

Let's see what happens. "

Well as long as you have your eyes open and know how some guys operate i hope you find what your looking for

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Let's see what happens. "

Oh yes! I'm a big believer in taking chances. May your weirdo radar get a free up date of the most recent bull shit detector

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Cynical mum type alert follows: please be aware that a tiny minority will tell you what you want to hear. Don't make yourself too vulnerable. "

Yep I completed agree,I had the same when I had it on mine. Don't think I believed any of them!

» Add a new message to this topic