FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > hi we spoke about meeting a couple weeks ago

hi we spoke about meeting a couple weeks ago

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im getting a big increase in messages saying hi we spoke before about meeting or hi we never got around to arranging that meet ..and i sit here thinking hang on ive never spoke to you before ? is this just a new way to try and fool into meeting lol its not working but i wonder if antone has fallen for it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wisted2000Woman  over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

Yeah, I’ve had it before too, the fact that their user is blue and not purple is an obvious give away

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, I have seen this too.

I guess all these boys have to try and find some way to be more original

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think it is just an approach. I get a lot of messages like this, or somebody saying w"e spoke a while ago I have to come off the sides but I'm back now", and many variations to this affect.

Nice try... Goodbye...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get this all the time. I just delete, if we spoke and it was nice they'd either me in my saved messages or on my friends list.

Nice try lol

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

If you've had contact from them previously then it would show at the top of their profile (not sure if this is just a paying member feature).

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"im getting a big increase in messages saying hi we spoke before about meeting or hi we never got around to arranging that meet ..and i sit here thinking hang on ive never spoke to you before ? is this just a new way to try and fool into meeting lol its not working but i wonder if antone has fallen for it ?"

That’s the great thing with fabs new chat kinks .. shows all their previous messages to you x

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

That, and 'I've spoken on a previous profile'

Usually means they've previously sent a message that was just deleted by us so they're giving it another shot from one of their other profiles.

» Add a new message to this topic