FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Please P help

Please P help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uck fiend OP   Man  over a year ago

alfreton

I am just trying to get in my head how much hassle it is to get a woman to bend me over her knee and slap my ass and make me take a long hard cock in my mouth as her husband is telling her to open up my ass and make me feel every last inch forced into my tight and open ass that I have to have full of cum and I can't believe that no one wants to have a dirty little fuck whore ro use and abuse as they wish

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm still trying to get my head around those 5 lines of stream of consciousness gibberish. Take a breath and start again maybe?

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I am just trying to get in my head how much hassle it is to get a woman to bend me over her knee and slap my ass and make me take a long hard cock in my mouth as her husband is telling her to open up my ass and make me feel every last inch forced into my tight and open ass that I have to have full of cum and I can't believe that no one wants to have a dirty little fuck whore ro use and abuse as they wish "

Punctuation is your friend, you should say hi to him sometime.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"I am just trying to get in my head how much hassle it is to get a woman to bend me over her knee and slap my ass and make me take a long hard cock in my mouth as her husband is telling her to open up my ass and make me feel every last inch forced into my tight and open ass that I have to have full of cum and I can't believe that no one wants to have a dirty little fuck whore ro use and abuse as they wish

Punctuation is your friend; you should say hi to him sometime. "

» Add a new message to this topic