FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Physical attractiveness

Physical attractiveness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Is anyone actually so naive to think that just because they are really good looking, that people would disregard their other flaws.

Like some of the “Beautiful” crowd are a bit too sloppy for my liking and trade just off their looks a bit too much.

For me I want the whole package. Yes even for a fuck I’m not interested in the slightest in some picture perfect god or goddess with a stinking attitude.

I think it’s ugly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Damn right.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I HAVE to get on with her aswell as finding her attractive ..for me 1 cant go without the other no matter how good looking she is

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is anyone actually so naive to think that just because they are really good looking, that people would disregard their other flaws.

Like some of the “Beautiful” crowd are a bit too sloppy for my liking and trade just off their looks a bit too much.

For me I want the whole package. Yes even for a fuck I’m not interested in the slightest in some picture perfect god or goddess with a stinking attitude.

I think it’s ugly.

"

Vain people or people who spend more time doing selfies and preening themselves noooo they can fucking go do one

My type on here is the same offline

I wonder if they have to find other kindred souls then

I just noticed a couple of entitled posts by beautiful people of late, seemingly suggesting they could take their pick.

Erm no

"Is anyone actually so naive to think that just because they are really good looking, that people would disregard their other flaws.

I think it’s ugly.

Vain people or people who spend more time doing selfies and preening themselves noooo they can fucking go do one

My type on here is the same offline "

how many selfies makes you vain

By *eather_Loves_SexWoman  over a year ago

Halfway Between London and Brighton

Yup ned the full package! Have found some stunning guys on here but they are dull or lacking in the brain department it bores me! Need my mind stimulated as well as my clit!

By *ngel clawsWoman  over a year ago

Hull

Personality is everything, if that comes wrapped in a gorgeous package, then bonus!!

"Yup ned the full package! Have found some stunning guys on here but they are dull or lacking in the brain department it bores me! Need my mind stimulated as well as my clit! "

I dated a fireman briefly. Body and face perfect. The end

"Personality is everything, if that comes wrapped in a gorgeous package, then bonus!!"

Good phrase

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"I wonder if they have to find other kindred souls then

I just noticed a couple of entitled posts by beautiful people of late, seemingly suggesting they could take their pick.

Erm no "

I reckon they could take their pick of those who literally just want to get their dick wet/fanny filled with no communication or conversation. Other than that I think they're deluded.

I think it’s ugly.

how many selfies makes you vain "

guy at work. he takes about 150-200 a day his instagram is full of em and the added snapshiitychat filters too.

By *easingtessWoman  over a year ago

waterford

I've met some really hot guys who hadn't the brains to go with their looks. I'd rather someone funny and charming any day

I think it’s ugly.

how many selfies makes you vain

guy at work. he takes about 150-200 a day his instagram is full of em and the added snapshiitychat filters too. "

Ah an amateur then. My teen can do that before breakfast

Give me a cracking personality and a heart of gold and someone who makes me laugh over the 6 pack man. Yes I appreciate a gorgeous body but I want that smile more than anything.

Good teeth is a must though!!!

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

check any survey, statistic or ad and you will realize being labelled as beautiful gets you in but does not keep you in. We as human gravitate towards "beautiful people" and put our self in their position of who we admired. same goes for charismatic, sociable personality and so forth.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I think it’s ugly.

"

"Beauty is a light on the inside"

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

Being attractive is often a curse. People are intimidated so won't approach you in bars etc and don't do well on sites like this either

I think it’s ugly.

"

Yup I agree with this. No matter how beautiful a person might be on the outside, if they have an ugly heart - they're ugly.

"Being attractive is often a curse. People are intimidated so won't approach you in bars etc and don't do well on sites like this either "

I find your profile pic attractive

And you come across as being reasonable from what I’ve seen.

So hi !!!!!

"Being attractive is often a curse. People are intimidated so won't approach you in bars etc and don't do well on sites like this either "

and yet i dont get it we are all people

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I don't agree with this. I think it often comes down on how you carry yourself and if you come as across as an easygoing, non judgemental person. You can often see that in their body language, their smile and their eyes.

By *ransGuyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Being attractive is often a curse. People are intimidated so won't approach you in bars etc and don't do well on sites like this either

and yet i dont get it we are all people "

I do. I've had fit guys contact me and my first thought isn't "Hell yes he's hot!" it's "With a body like that why would you want a body like mine?" and I just feel very self conscious and worry that it's just a piss take.

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

I'd still shag a beautiful woman with ugly attitude with caution than an ugly with an ugly attitude.

Bad personality can make a pretty person ugly

I think it’s ugly.

"

Define "sloppy"?

Why is it assumed that beautiful people have to flaws? How do you measure someone's attitude engaging through a swinging app? If indeed you engage with them at all? I think this comment is ugly.

I think it’s ugly.

Define "sloppy"?

Why is it assumed that beautiful people have to flaws? How do you measure someone's attitude engaging through a swinging app? If indeed you engage with them at all? I think this comment is ugly. "

Good example - thank you

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I'd still shag a beautiful woman with ugly attitude with caution than an ugly with an ugly attitude."

Really Personally I'd not want to go near anyone with an ugly attitude/personality regardless of their looks.

To answer the OP though whilst a level of physical attraction of course has to be there, it's personality and character that carries the day for me - without mental stimulation, connection and chemistry, I'd just not be interested. Have been down that route in the past, and the experience has been less than satisfactory.

I think it’s ugly.

"

Well said.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I don't think that beautiful people are so naive as to think that OP.

What I do think is that what can be seen as 'ugly' trait by one person can be interpreted in a completely different fashion by another. As an example, rudeness can be seen as straight forwardness. It might make one dry up, another gush.

Perception of another is a wonderful thing but so subjective - people you may not see as having an ugly personality others will.

I think it’s ugly.

Define "sloppy"?

Why is it assumed that beautiful people have to flaws? How do you measure someone's attitude engaging through a swinging app? If indeed you engage with them at all? I think this comment is ugly. "

Presuming that your apparent 'beauty' gives your some sort of entitlement is one example. One who thinks they are superior to others will often put this across in the simplest exchanges even on a platform such as this! And the belief that anyone whether physically stunning or not is without flaws is naive at best and plain stupid at worst.

"I don't think that beautiful people are so naive as to think that OP.

What I do think is that what can be seen as 'ugly' trait by one person can be interpreted in a completely different fashion by another. As an example, rudeness can be seen as straight forwardness. It might make one dry up, another gush.

Perception of another is a wonderful thing but so subjective - people you may not see as having an ugly personality others will.

"

Yeah I mostly agree. And besides, I’m surprised no one has picked me up on “beautiful people “ yet , which in itself is subjective.

Good post Meli

Yeah I mostly agree. And besides, I’m surprised no one has picked me up on “beautiful people “ yet , which in itself is subjective.

Good post Meli "

You've made a comment about our appearance without knowing what we look like. That logic follows the essence of the opening post- you, disliking people with a bad attitude, without realising the contradiction in terms.

Id never meet anyone with an ugly soul. Physical beauty is nothing if its coupled with a horrible person.

Good post Meli

You've made a comment about our appearance without knowing what we look like. That logic follows the essence of the opening post- you, disliking people with a bad attitude, without realising the contradiction in terms.

"

I think you were lucky enough to get any reply to your frankly odd comment which i have to attempt to convert to English.

Seems like I’ve touched a nerve with you

"Id never meet anyone with an ugly soul. Physical beauty is nothing if its coupled with a horrible person. "

Very well said, and if I may say you're a great example of beauty inside and out

"Id never meet anyone with an ugly soul. Physical beauty is nothing if its coupled with a horrible person. "

Good post Meli

I think you were lucky enough to get any reply to your frankly odd comment which i have to attempt to convert to English.

Seems like I’ve touched a nerve with you "

I think it's time to withdraw from these forums.

Adios.

"Being attractive is often a curse. People are intimidated so won't approach you in bars etc and don't do well on sites like this either

I don't agree with this. I think it often comes down on how you carry yourself and if you come as across as an easygoing, non judgemental person. You can often see that in their body language, their smile and their eyes."

Attractiveness is not a curse! It’s proven that you get further in life ... can’t temember who did that research now tho. It’s not exactly something to pity haha

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

I find your profile pic attractive

And you come across as being reasonable from what I’ve seen.

So hi !!!!! "

Hi

Everyone finds something attractive in anyone, It doesn't need to be societies definition of what constitutes attractiveness. Without being big headed I've had first experience of people being intimidated and so didn't approach me but I agree it does have something to do with confidence and self worth too. I think confidence is a huge turn on but they still have to be attractive hahaha (I've just dug a big hole for myself haven't I?) hehehe

"Id never meet anyone with an ugly soul. Physical beauty is nothing if its coupled with a horrible person.

Very well said, and if I may say you're a great example of beauty inside and out "

Thank you. Lovely of you to say!

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

body language is just as important, crossed arms isn't welcoming either...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Why is physical beauty and poor personality so often linked?

I've come across really great people with stunning looks and some really horrible people with looks to match and vice versa.

I don't know why a thread saying that looks are less important than personality has to start by mentioning how people look

Good post Meli

Seems like I’ve touched a nerve with you

I think it's time to withdraw from these forums.

Adios. "

NOW look what you've done!

Ken and Barbie just unfriended you guys

How will you live?

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

For me, there has to be some immediate physical attraction, but it's nothing I could define or describe.

A good personality, a sense of humour, intelligent conversation means much more to me that a hot body.

Finding the 2 together is always an added bonus though

Not withstanding the charge of the Knight Brigade...

Beauty is subjective.

Personality is subjective.

Behaving like a knob is subjective....

Treat others as you wish to be treated and you are off to a good start.

If you want a fuck from someone with a pretty face and hot body, crack on. Whether you want to chat afterwards is entirely up to you.

If you want to build a friendship with someone, then fuck their brains out, personality will be a bigger factor.

There is also a fine line between confidence and arrogance. Where that line is? Subjective again!

You can't win really...

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

There is a new female profile in my area recently, who I got chatting with, and we were getting on very nicely, enough to the point of her asking for my face pic. Obviously I obliged, to receive her reply of "I'm not instantly attracted to you, sorry". We can't be everyone's cup of tea I know, and I can take rejection, but a photo isn't a true likeness of someone

"Not withstanding the charge of the Knight Brigade...

Beauty is subjective.

Personality is subjective.

Behaving like a knob is subjective....

Treat others as you wish to be treated and you are off to a good start.

If you want a fuck from someone with a pretty face and hot body, crack on. Whether you want to chat afterwards is entirely up to you.

If you want to build a friendship with someone, then fuck their brains out, personality will be a bigger factor.

There is also a fine line between confidence and arrogance. Where that line is? Subjective again!

You can't win really..."

Why can't we all get along ...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"There is a new female profile in my area recently, who I got chatting with, and we were getting on very nicely, enough to the point of her asking for my face pic. Obviously I obliged, to receive her reply of "I'm not instantly attracted to you, sorry". We can't be everyone's cup of tea I know, and I can take rejection, but a photo isn't a true likeness of someone "

It's difficult isn't it. If she'd met you face to face she might still have felt the same and us women are very wary of leading guys on.

I do agree that photos aren't a true likeness people are frequently even better looking in real life.

I have a logical approach to all this. I'm a swinger. I'm here to swing. I look at the name of the site and it doesn't say fabbeautycompetition.com or fablookatmelookatme.com. So I am pretty convinced I'm in the right place. These people who have the opinion that this is a meeting place for the toned and the beautiful really missed the whole idea so far as I'm concerned.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"There is a new female profile in my area recently, who I got chatting with, and we were getting on very nicely, enough to the point of her asking for my face pic. Obviously I obliged, to receive her reply of "I'm not instantly attracted to you, sorry". We can't be everyone's cup of tea I know, and I can take rejection, but a photo isn't a true likeness of someone

It's difficult isn't it. If she'd met you face to face she might still have felt the same and us women are very wary of leading guys on.

I do agree that photos aren't a true likeness people are frequently even better looking in real life."

It's the reason I prefer to meet for a social first, as I generally know within the first 5 minutes of talking face to face with someone, whether I'd like to kiss them or not

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

Physical attractiveness is a must for us. That's not saying what we find physically attractive is the same as everyone else. It is of course subjective.

However, that does not mean that if we find you physically attractive we would play.

We may certainly look to see if it is on the cards, however if you have the wrong attitude etc then that may put us off.

It's all part of the minefield of compatibility. Play partners do not have to be perfect, we already have perfection with each other (urggh! I know), and we are not looking for long term relationships here, just a bit of fun. But looks and attitude do both need to be considered for a successful meet.

On the other hand, you could be the nicest person on the planet, but if the physical attractiveness is not there, it ain't happening.

I'd still and have fucked a pretty person tho... Only the once mind 'cos I'm only 20% shallow lol x

"I have a logical approach to all this. I'm a swinger. I'm here to swing. I look at the name of the site and it doesn't say fabbeautycompetition.com or fablookatmelookatme.com. So I am pretty convinced I'm in the right place. These people who have the opinion that this is a meeting place for the toned and the beautiful really missed the whole idea so far as I'm concerned."

I think the site / community has something to offer everyone.

Just amused by a few people (both sexes) that yes couldn’t probably be perceived to be anything but attractive in the physical sense, but their confidence, ego, call it what you want has clearly gone into overdrive and given them a false idea that this one aspect will enable them to cream off the top / have who they want. My conclusions of them being not so beautiful inside coming from awful things they write, be that In forum or on profile. I can’t put it any clearer than that without naming, which of course I won’t.

I wouldn't funk someone I found mean right off the bat tho as I find that really off putting, it kills my sex drive... Tho I'm definitely guilty of having sex with some who's characters have proven to be elitist once I've gotten to know them. I'm way too earthy for most peeps like that thankfully.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"I have a logical approach to all this. I'm a swinger. I'm here to swing. I look at the name of the site and it doesn't say fabbeautycompetition.com or fablookatmelookatme.com. So I am pretty convinced I'm in the right place. These people who have the opinion that this is a meeting place for the toned and the beautiful really missed the whole idea so far as I'm concerned.

Just amused by a few people (both sexes) that yes couldn’t probably be perceived to be anything but attractive in the physical sense, but their confidence, ego, call it what you want has clearly gone into overdrive and given them a false idea that this one aspect will enable them to cream off the top / have who they want. My conclusions of them being not so beautiful inside coming from awful things they write, be that In forum or on profile. I can’t put it any clearer than that without naming, which of course I won’t. "

Oh couldn’t agree more. I laugh a lot at that attitude.

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"

There is a new female profile in my area recently, who I got chatting with, and we were getting on very nicely, enough to the point of her asking for my face pic. Obviously I obliged, to receive her reply of "I'm not instantly attracted to you, sorry". We can't be everyone's cup of tea I know, and I can take rejection, but a photo isn't a true likeness of someone "

There lies the nub of the problem though.

The lesson here surely must be to have a photograph that is a good likeness of yourself, if you feel the one submitted wasn't up to scratch.

We've made that mistake too, not that we are oil paintings to begin with, but really should have known better than to put up a picture that was "staged" rather than one than does at least represent our personality better...

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"I have a logical approach to all this. I'm a swinger. I'm here to swing. I look at the name of the site and it doesn't say fabbeautycompetition.com or fablookatmelookatme.com. So I am pretty convinced I'm in the right place. These people who have the opinion that this is a meeting place for the toned and the beautiful really missed the whole idea so far as I'm concerned.

Just amused by a few people (both sexes) that yes couldn’t probably be perceived to be anything but attractive in the physical sense, but their confidence, ego, call it what you want has clearly gone into overdrive and given them a false idea that this one aspect will enable them to cream off the top / have who they want. My conclusions of them being not so beautiful inside coming from awful things they write, be that In forum or on profile. I can’t put it any clearer than that without naming, which of course I won’t.

Oh couldn’t agree more. I laugh a lot at that attitude.

"

I meant the “I’m gorgeous I can do/say/fuck what and who I like” attitude. Rather than laughing at your attitude.

Oops

Or maybe attractive keyboard warriors are nice people in real life

We all put so much emphasis on looks it's very easy to get caught up in your own "I'm gorgeous hype"... The physically beautiful picky crew are a very small societal percentage anyways... I'm sure it must be quite frustrating not having a bigger pool of acceptable to them peeps to play with?!

Jesus so many haters jealous of my gorgeousness

But enough BS good looks only carry people so far, if they can't hold a conversation they won't be holding my attention

» Add a new message to this topic