FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Met, Verified, No verification back..

Met, Verified, No verification back..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieLouise OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

yorks

Hey all, so this has now happened to me for the second time (2 different people) Met in person, left them a verification and neither has been returned.. (they have other verifications) Its really annoying - my verifications are important to me!! I was wondering has this happened to anyone else..? Does this happen often..? Any advice how I can actually get my verifications..?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Before you verify them, ask if they would like to exchange verifications.

Other than that I'm not really sure what to suggest.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Also, dont take it too personally, some people really enjoy having a lot of verifications, some really dont mind either way.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always verify but quite a few have never verified me back after a meet!! Even when I have met them a number of times. It doesn't bother me as Glitterbabe said some people arent that bothered about verifications.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Hey all, so this has now happened to me for the second time (2 different people) Met in person, left them a verification and neither has been returned.. (they have other verifications) Its really annoying - my verifications are important to me!! I was wondering has this happened to anyone else..? Does this happen often..? Any advice how I can actually get my verifications..?

Thanks

"

Were they guys and were they fab straight ..did they post the veri on their profile ?

Maybe and this really is sad but don't want to advertise the fact they are bi and went with a t-girl. People on here are fickle and won't play with bi guys.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

Fabstraight won't verify TV/S because people will know they want cock

By *ophieLouise OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

yorks

Thank you all for your input

I personally take interest in people's verifications before a meet to get a feel of how they are (no pun intended) so having my verifications upto scratch are important to me :/

Hopefullyit won't affect any of my future meets x

"Fabstraight won't verify TV/S because people will know they want cock "

» Add a new message to this topic