FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Punishment for Mr

Punishment for Mr

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

What punishment would you want to do to MR.

He is very naughty and loves to be punished. Can have him screaming like a little sissy xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wax him!

I want to say sit on his face, but I'm it sure that wouldn't be punishment.

Personally, I find teasing to be the worst form of punishment.

Ginger where the sun don't shine?

"Wax him! "

The first time I was waxed, it was by my stylist who I (male) then had a lush session with, so I have a positive reinforcement with it... Oh psychology, you funny thing!

Hide the remote control lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Waxing would be fun

Cock cage

Wooden pegs...string....see where I'm going

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Ardgay

A really long edging followed by a ruined Orgasm

Lots of teasing and orgasm denial. It's amazing how obedient they become once they have been bought to the edge and denied for a while. I'd say at least a week with an edging session every night. Build up from there

"Wax him! "

As a punishment ??? Oh no no no

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

Cage him, blindfold him and tie him to a chair and then invite a meet over and make him sit whilst you enjoy fucking your meet in front of him. Then keep him caged for at least a week after, while you tease him over and over.

By *wisted2000Woman  over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

1) You are to be naked whenever you are home alone,?2)You are to shackle your ankles to each other while performing duties in your place. This is to constantly remind you that you are a punished slave that has restricted movement. If you leave your domicile, you can unshackle the ankles from each other, but you still should wear the cuffs?3)You are to wear a collar to remind you are owned.?You are owned. Your body is owned?You may remove or hide the collar when you go out of your living environment.?4)You are to go to bed early. No TV, no radio, no ipod, no music. The room is to be dark. You are to wear clover clamps on your nipples and secure your hands behind your back. You are allowed to remove the clamps after 2 – yes two, not the funishment one that you are used to. As they bite into you in the dark, you are to think about your infringement, its seriousness, why you are being punished, and I hope you really sincerely repent your infraction?5)During the day you should find another 2 hours were you wear the clover clamps.?6)You are restricted in your food to just one dry slice of bread by itself (no butter, jam, etc) per meal and plain water. You may drink water as much as you like during the day, but no other food. When you hunger do not just think about why you are being punished, but of all the poor children that survive will less than that every day.?Exceptions: If you have a preset social commitment or appointment with anybody that you are unable to cancel, and food is served, then you are to choose the smallest item available. You are still to drink only water.?7)You are only allowed to go to the toilet once every 4 hours. Use wisely!?8)Whenever you need to get dressed to work in the garden, or go shopping, etc, you are refused underwear rights.?9)You are not allowed to use your computer or other electronic equipment unless it is for productive work. You are strictly NOT allowed to browse any kinky or other non-vanilla websites. You are not allowed to read any kinky or non-vanilla emails.?You are not allowed to post to Facebook, twitter or any other social networking site, kinky or not. You are allowed to SMS, only as a response to a received message, and only if it is absolutely necessary. You are not allowed to even look at your phone, the way rude males like to do, only if you have an incoming call. Outgoing calls should be kept to the very minimum.?10)Shower time?a. You are to have cold showers. Your whole body should be under the water, one weekend day you may shampoo and condition, the other you are to remain in attention position without moving for at least 2 minutes. You may under no circumstances whatsoever touch yourself, you know where.?b. Immediately after the water is turned off, the Kali goes back on.?c. After the shower you are to stand facing the corner until the water runs off your body, at least two minutes. I hope you shiver!?d. You are to dry yourself with the smallest face towel available. A disobedient slave does not deserve the warmth of a bigger towel. It goes without saying that your little dick can get dry by itself and is not to be touched at all.

take as many as you want (sorry for spelling mistakes, it’s copy and pasted from my notes in my phone)

Ardgay

"1) You are to be naked whenever you are home alone,?2)You are to shackle your ankles to each other while performing duties in your place. This is to constantly remind you that you are a punished slave that has restricted movement. If you leave your domicile, you can unshackle the ankles from each other, but you still should wear the cuffs?3)You are to wear a collar to remind you are owned.?You are owned. Your body is owned?You may remove or hide the collar when you go out of your living environment.?4)You are to go to bed early. No TV, no radio, no ipod, no music. The room is to be dark. You are to wear clover clamps on your nipples and secure your hands behind your back. You are allowed to remove the clamps after 2 – yes two, not the funishment one that you are used to. As they bite into you in the dark, you are to think about your infringement, its seriousness, why you are being punished, and I hope you really sincerely repent your infraction?5)During the day you should find another 2 hours were you wear the clover clamps.?6)You are restricted in your food to just one dry slice of bread by itself (no butter, jam, etc) per meal and plain water. You may drink water as much as you like during the day, but no other food. When you hunger do not just think about why you are being punished, but of all the poor children that survive will less than that every day.?Exceptions: If you have a preset social commitment or appointment with anybody that you are unable to cancel, and food is served, then you are to choose the smallest item available. You are still to drink only water.?7)You are only allowed to go to the toilet once every 4 hours. Use wisely!?8)Whenever you need to get dressed to work in the garden, or go shopping, etc, you are refused underwear rights.?9)You are not allowed to use your computer or other electronic equipment unless it is for productive work. You are strictly NOT allowed to browse any kinky or other non-vanilla websites. You are not allowed to read any kinky or non-vanilla emails.?You are not allowed to post to Facebook, twitter or any other social networking site, kinky or not. You are allowed to SMS, only as a response to a received message, and only if it is absolutely necessary. You are not allowed to even look at your phone, the way rude males like to do, only if you have an incoming call. Outgoing calls should be kept to the very minimum.?10)Shower time?a. You are to have cold showers. Your whole body should be under the water, one weekend day you may shampoo and condition, the other you are to remain in attention position without moving for at least 2 minutes. You may under no circumstances whatsoever touch yourself, you know where.?b. Immediately after the water is turned off, the Kali goes back on.?c. After the shower you are to stand facing the corner until the water runs off your body, at least two minutes. I hope you shiver!?d. You are to dry yourself with the smallest face towel available. A disobedient slave does not deserve the warmth of a bigger towel. It goes without saying that your little dick can get dry by itself and is not to be touched at all.

take as many as you want (sorry for spelling mistakes, it’s copy and pasted from my notes in my phone) "

I don't think I would want to upset you once! Let alone twice.

By *wisted2000Woman  over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

I pinky promise it’s onky when deserved

Ardgay

"I pinky promise it’s onky when deserved "

Well that's good news

By *he_virgin_maryWoman  over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

Figging!

"1) You are to be naked whenever you are home alone,?2)You are to shackle your ankles to each other while performing duties in your place. This is to constantly remind you that you are a punished slave that has restricted movement. If you leave your domicile, you can unshackle the ankles from each other, but you still should wear the cuffs?3)You are to wear a collar to remind you are owned.?You are owned. Your body is owned?You may remove or hide the collar when you go out of your living environment.?4)You are to go to bed early. No TV, no radio, no ipod, no music. The room is to be dark. You are to wear clover clamps on your nipples and secure your hands behind your back. You are allowed to remove the clamps after 2 – yes two, not the funishment one that you are used to. As they bite into you in the dark, you are to think about your infringement, its seriousness, why you are being punished, and I hope you really sincerely repent your infraction?5)During the day you should find another 2 hours were you wear the clover clamps.?6)You are restricted in your food to just one dry slice of bread by itself (no butter, jam, etc) per meal and plain water. You may drink water as much as you like during the day, but no other food. When you hunger do not just think about why you are being punished, but of all the poor children that survive will less than that every day.?Exceptions: If you have a preset social commitment or appointment with anybody that you are unable to cancel, and food is served, then you are to choose the smallest item available. You are still to drink only water.?7)You are only allowed to go to the toilet once every 4 hours. Use wisely!?8)Whenever you need to get dressed to work in the garden, or go shopping, etc, you are refused underwear rights.?9)You are not allowed to use your computer or other electronic equipment unless it is for productive work. You are strictly NOT allowed to browse any kinky or other non-vanilla websites. You are not allowed to read any kinky or non-vanilla emails.?You are not allowed to post to Facebook, twitter or any other social networking site, kinky or not. You are allowed to SMS, only as a response to a received message, and only if it is absolutely necessary. You are not allowed to even look at your phone, the way rude males like to do, only if you have an incoming call. Outgoing calls should be kept to the very minimum.?10)Shower time?a. You are to have cold showers. Your whole body should be under the water, one weekend day you may shampoo and condition, the other you are to remain in attention position without moving for at least 2 minutes. You may under no circumstances whatsoever touch yourself, you know where.?b. Immediately after the water is turned off, the Kali goes back on.?c. After the shower you are to stand facing the corner until the water runs off your body, at least two minutes. I hope you shiver!?d. You are to dry yourself with the smallest face towel available. A disobedient slave does not deserve the warmth of a bigger towel. It goes without saying that your little dick can get dry by itself and is not to be touched at all.

take as many as you want (sorry for spelling mistakes, it’s copy and pasted from my notes in my phone) "

Wow.....I like your style. Need any more naughty boys?

"Wax him! "

Epilation is more fun and truly eyewatering

"Wax him!

Epilation is more fun and truly eyewatering "

Evil lol

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

Get him to do the ironing.

Mr

By *ucky88oMan  over a year ago

london

Evil

By *aughtymale1Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

By *ucky88oMan  over a year ago

london

"Cage him, blindfold him and tie him to a chair and then invite a meet over and make him sit whilst you enjoy fucking your meet in front of him. Then keep him caged for at least a week after, while you tease him over and over."

Mmmm

Paddle him, hard and continuously.

That’s the only time I’ve broken silence.

» Add a new message to this topic