FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Stockings and Heels, or Jeans and Boots?

Stockings and Heels, or Jeans and Boots?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello folks,

I'm not averse to dressing provocatively when I'm in the mood, and want to inspire carnal desire in the object(s) of my affection, but I also feel just as sexy in jeans and boots.

I see on a lot of profiles, men/couples who say 'must dress to impress, wear stockings, heels' etc. and often this puts me off. I (we) always make an effort when we arrange to meet people, but I don't like it when people have specific demands/expectations. Personally, I feel very sexy in a nice pair of jeans, sexy top and boots (with suitably seductive lingerie underneath).

I'm curious to know how others feel about it? What expectations do you have when meeting people (apart from the obvious, cleanliness etc)?

V x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes been wondering this myself, don't mind dressing like that in warm home but this time of year wondering if tights/trousers and boots be ok?

By *ork10Man  over a year ago

York

Jeans and boots always sexy in my eyes

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

I’m a jeans and boots woman. In fact I rarely wear anything else in the winter (dress at my Christmas do!).

I figure I’m going to be happier, more relaxed and maybe even sexier if I feel at ease.

No complaints yet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So long as you feel sexy you look just that in whatever you wear in our opinion but boots now you got my attention lol

By *ork10Man  over a year ago

York

I think you ladies should put your jeans and boots pics on so we can see the results

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm glad it's not just me! I shall rock the jeans and boots look with a bit more sass now!

V x

I wear jeans and heels or jeans and boots when I meet someone. I don't wear skirts generally and would feel uncomfortable. I also prefer the men I meet to be dressed more casual x

In our humble opinion, It's all about the confidence....

If a lady feels good, looks good and has that strutting spring in her step, there is nothing sexier regardless what she is wearing.

For the record Mr loves skirt and heels and stockings

Glasgow

I do normally tend to be a dress/skirt wearer but also jeans/trousers and wear opaque tights with skirts/dresses in winter

I prefer stockings and heels but I go into meets with an open mind and no expectations.

Whatever the woman feels comfortable and most at ease in.

I wouldn’t demand she wear a particular item.

I never wear stockings and heels to a meet and if someone demanded that I did I wouldn't meet them.

I drive to and from meets and I'm not 1) going to risk being an accident driving in heels (which I can't do lol) or 2) going through the bother of changing my shoes when I get there

"I prefer stockings and heels but I go into meets with an open mind and no expectations.

Whatever the woman feels comfortable and most at ease in.

I wouldn’t demand she wear a particular item."

The most important thing is that you feel good in what you are wearing. If wearing a cardboard box makes you feel sexy....Crack on.

I'll take an in the mood cardboard box wearer over an I don't feel comfy wearing this kind of woman all day long.....And night long too come to that

As long as you feel good wear what you want

i wear jeans and wellies, not sure if i look sexy

i dont wear heels or stockings

im trousers and chelsea boots, nice shirt

"Jeans and boots always sexy in my eyes "

Completely agree, love a tight pair of jeans and boots, sexy as fuck!!!

I feel at times I make more of effort .sometimes depending where your meeting someone ,you can look too over dressed .

I hate it when I'm told what too wear by person I'm meeting if it's first meet .I like to wear what I feel sexy in and confident .A bad look on a women or man is if they are uncomfortable in what there wearing or can't walk in heels

By *tanCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Stylish well fitted jeans and well cut top is way more sexy than something that’s ‘typical sexy’ but not stylish. Don’t get me wrong (as you’ll see from the wife’s profile pics) I love stockings but only if the rest of the outfit suits.

Besides unbuttoning and pulling those jeans down nice and slow..... awesome.

I hate wearing lacey lingerie, stockings, suspenders, short skirts, fuck me heels, latex, pvc, anything with cut outs or leather and anyone who expects me to wear any of those for a meet can get to feck!!

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

OP. I aim this response to the lady of the couple as I am pretty sure it's you asking. Your current profile pic is about as sexy as it gets for me. Your pics generally continue the trend. That being said jeans can inspire the horn in me. Regardless you should wear what makes you comfortable in. Always. If you're not comfortable you won't feel sexy and everyone loses out then. Just my thoughts.

By *witcherooMan  over a year ago

Muirhead

"Yes been wondering this myself, don't mind dressing like that in warm home but this time of year wondering if tights/trousers and boots be ok? "

If it’s Greenock then 10 layers and a snorkel parka would be appropriate

Stockings and heels all day long every day x

By *witcherooMan  over a year ago

Muirhead

Recently I’ve had an attraction to those black shiny leggings and high heels ....much under rated if you ask me.

By *andm_69Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

We love people on jeans especially skinny jeans on the ladies. Boots or Converse work very nicely with them.

"Recently I’ve had an attraction to those black shiny leggings and high heels ....much under rated if you ask me. "

Wetlook OMFG YES

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Jeggings and boots for me, every time. I’m sexier when I’m at ease in company and dressing up has never done that for me.

I’ve had guys message me before a social asking me to photograph 3 or 4 outfits so they can pick what I wear like some goddamn dress up Barbie. Needless to say those socials didn’t happen.

I would want you to wear what you are most comfortable in.

I would never suggest what someone should wear, as I would hope they wouldn't me. I'm not comfortable in a suit and tie, so rarely wear one. If someone suggested that is what I should wear, then that would be as far as it goes.

Well it is the weather for boots and jeans, a great look too

Stockings and heels sometimes won’t go down well if you are have a social in a pub first I don’t think, might entertain the locals though. Think jeans and heels or boots is a great look really love seeing a nice bum in jeans and with sexy underwear on underneath then it’s great to slowly get undressed for them to find. its what ever you feel sexy and happy in. Xx

By *andm_69Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

I'd rather be comfortably sexy and with a hidden naughtiness underneath.

Pretty sure I just described my life ambition rather than my dress sense! Mrs

"I hate wearing lacey lingerie, stockings, suspenders, short skirts, fuck me heels, latex, pvc, anything with cut outs or leather and anyone who expects me to wear any of those for a meet can get to feck!! "

Duly noted

"i wear jeans and wellies, not sure if i look sexy

i dont wear heels or stockings

im trousers and chelsea boots, nice shirt"

I love Chelsea boots...

Glasgow

"Yes been wondering this myself, don't mind dressing like that in warm home but this time of year wondering if tights/trousers and boots be ok?

If it’s Greenock then 10 layers and a snorkel parka would be appropriate "

Lol yep! Plus umbrella, hat, scarf, gloves... Flippin freezing here! 3*c at mo brrrrrrr!

Depends on my mood for me. I'm usually a jeans and boots type of girl. The only time I wear heels is at a party or club

» Add a new message to this topic