FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do single straight guys really get inundated with messages from men?

Do single straight guys really get inundated with messages from men?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntnCleo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dortmund (Germany) might travel!

So many single male profiles state something like - I’m straight guys, thanks but no thanks! Or something similar. It suggests straight guys with profiles that say they are looking for women get inundated with requests from gay men.

Is that really the case? Or is it slightly homophobic guys getting defensive? Not meaning to offend anyone here, just curious.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

No. (Unless I suppose, they've already been verified by loads of other 'straight' men!)

"No. (Unless I suppose, they've already been verified by loads of other 'straight' men!)

"

I can’t imagine it’s the case. Is it a way of saying “everyone wants me!! See how popular I am! I’m just batting all these men away!” Or are there gay guys out there who have found it productive to hit on straight men?

Just a strange thing I’ve noticed and it’s quite common.

By *r. Pepper...Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Several a day before I learned how to block them. Most annoying

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nope not me

I got more when my profile said straight than since I changed it to bisexual- go figure

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

NO but men get inundated by messages from "straight" guys.

By *ournemouthbusinessguyMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

ive had at least 3! ha ha but really most of the messages i get are from couples lookign for bi-men. not really single men

I unblocked single guys from contacting me yesterday. With 10 mins I had half a dozen messages from different guys requesting meets despite my profile saying "not looking for men"

So, yes.

By *izarre94Man  over a year ago

BN14

I get a fair amount but I don't see it as any trouble... there's no harm in a having a normal conversation or even making a friend or 2

By *r. Pepper...Man  over a year ago

liverpool

"I get a fair amount but I don't see it as any trouble... there's no harm in a having a normal conversation or even making a friend or 2"

Never works that way though. I always politely declined and offers from men only to get a load of abuse back. That's why I decided to block men in the end

I don't have anything written on my profile but that's because I have single males blocked unfortunately. In my case I did have a lot of messages initially, with someone even trying to convince me that if meets with women wasn't forthcoming, it wasn't too bad to settle for a guy as I could just 'pretend'!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Simple solution is for 'straight' guys to block them from messaging.

Yes they do

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"So many single male profiles state something like - I’m straight guys, thanks but no thanks! Or something similar. It suggests straight guys with profiles that say they are looking for women get inundated with requests from gay men.

Is that really the case? Or is it slightly homophobic guys getting defensive? Not meaning to offend anyone here, just curious. "

I dont get mail from bi or gay guys maybe due to fact i use message filters

I wouldn't say inundated, but a few per week.

Not enough to block all single guys though - I've exchanged messages with the M half of couples on their individual profile many times so wouldn't want to cut out that avenue of communication.

Ironically, I probably wouldn't mind chatting or making regular friends from on here but apparently it doesn't work like that. Another guy told said, 'well this isn't facebook'. So it's easier to block guys altogether.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

As a solo bi male profile I wouldn't say I'm inundated - maybe 3 or 4 unsolicited messages from guys a month, and most of those are from "straight" ones too and nearly all of the FAF variety!!

Ironic as I'd welcome polite well worded messages from openly bi guys that weren't looking to move to sex chat or to meet within three messages!!

Well, my question answered thank you all.

I’m a bit gobsmacked! I don’t get how some brains work!

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

Male profile inundated?.

Like 8? 9? 12? Per day?

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

I don't get inundated with messages from any sex...

Probably around 30 per day. I keep my mails open as I chat to plenty of people of every gender and orientation relating to forum threads.

The volume I get is moreso due to living in a big city I’d imagine but it’s far less than women get daily and it’s easy enough to delete what’s not relevant.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Probably around 30 per day. I keep my mails open as I chat to plenty of people of every gender and orientation relating to forum threads.

The volume I get is moreso due to living in a big city I’d imagine but it’s far less than women get daily and it’s easy enough to delete what’s not relevant."

Show off !!

"So many single male profiles state something like - I’m straight guys, thanks but no thanks! Or something similar. It suggests straight guys with profiles that say they are looking for women get inundated with requests from gay men.

Is that really the case? Or is it slightly homophobic guys getting defensive? Not meaning to offend anyone here, just curious. "

I get lots of fabs from men and tv/ts but I’ve banned them from mailing me as that’s not what I’m after, so I can’t say I get messages from them but that’s because they’re blocked. All I can say is they love perving on my photos, and I’m not sure why as they’re not that great lol

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

I've had numerous requests/offers to meet from gay and bi men.

I have veris from from men that have attended large group socials that I've been too, some straight, some bi, but these are friends, people I've met socially.

My profile shows what I'm looking for and it's not men...but you still get the requests.

Also get viewed a lot by men, but I think that is men following the veri trail that I've given to women/couples. They never really message.

By *rladytoyMan  over a year ago

plymouth

Wouldnt say inundated, but a couple per day. I allow them because iv made mates on here at parties ect and still get invitations and info on other profiles ect. That and i couldnt care less if i tried what people think and beleive. But yes at least twice daily i get 'fancy a bj'

By *unkey_DuckCouple  over a year ago

Kingslynn

We get a lot of messages from single men and men from couples after my boyfriend's sausage. And the funny part is the profiles say they are straight the majority of the time.

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

On average I'd say I get about one every week or two. It doesn't bother me. If it did I'd just block men from messaging me altogether.

The often straight to the point crudeness and sometimes slightly disrepectful nature of the messages often baffles me but other than that I couldn't care less.

By *wisted2000Woman  over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

I’ve had a lot of guys tell me they get too much of this and didn’t know they could block

Take it as a compliment boys

It's true, although I have actually responded on occasion to which is taken as leading them on.

I understand about one thousandth of the pain women and couples endure, I salute you. Although it is on occasion an ego boost.

In reference to any homophobic connotations, I assure you that I am more than understanding of any and all walks of life. I do not have any discriminative values.

I did until I blocked em.

Had a few offers. Messages sent to me without me first sending a message are probably 50 percent women, 50 percent men.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I block them

By *oapysubmarineMan  over a year ago

rotherham

Constantly but I politely msg back god loves a trier can’t knock em for it

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

I was never inundated but would get a few a week. A friend of a friend as stated he likes the challenge.

Inundated by bi or gay me !

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

I'm flattered if men contact me whatever their orientation - I don't mind straight men messaging me as some of my best meets and fun buddies are straight

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

I get a very slow trickle unless I have been causing a stir in the bi chat room on cam when it jumps up to a very slightly faster trickle.

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"Take it as a compliment boys "

With that story on your profile Jack I bet u have been deluged lol

» Add a new message to this topic