FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Multiple profiles!

Multiple profiles!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illclimber OP   Man  over a year ago

Bredon

Am I the only one who gets fed up with seeing one person with multiple profiles?

There is a woman in my area who has at least 4 profiles .... my 'local updates' page is generally full of her rubbish which is really bloody annoying!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I don't really see this much, unless it's a couple with single profiles as well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There used to be a girl on here named "Sybil" she had 12 profiles. What's that all about then?

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

"There used to be a girl on here named "Sybil" she had 12 profiles. What's that all about then?"

Multiple personality disorder?? (trying to be kind)

I don't understand why a woman (in particular) would invite *12* times the hassle you potentially get on one account ?

I find the whole multiple profile thing baffling *unless it's couple and single*.

It's one way of getting around filters & blocks.

Always a little suspicious of those with multiple profiles

By *illclimber OP   Man  over a year ago

Bredon

This particular lady clearly loves the attention .... or does she?

Quite often her updates are pretty stroppy BUT she also has a couple of profiles advertising what appears to be a 'party' in various towns!

"There used to be a girl on here named "Sybil" she had 12 profiles. What's that all about then?

Multiple personality disorder?? (trying to be kind)

I don't understand why a woman (in particular) would invite *12* times the hassle you potentially get on one account ?"

Many a true word spoken in jest

By *bsolute gentMan  over a year ago

county Cork

"Am I the only one who gets fed up with seeing one person with multiple profiles?

There is a woman in my area who has at least 4 profiles .... my 'local updates' page is generally full of her rubbish which is really bloody annoying!!"

You sure its a woman......probably a guy.

I do have 2 profiles on here BUT only because for some reason i cant access one so started a new one. Plus i have a couples profile with the mrs.

"It's one way of getting around filters & blocks.

Always a little suspicious of those with multiple profiles "

That's it isn't it. They are blocked for a reason it makes me a bit uncomfortable they can just make another profile and view it that way

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"There used to be a girl on here named "Sybil" she had 12 profiles. What's that all about then?"
From the film of the same name. Songs from the big chair, the album by Tears for fears was inspired by it.

I (mr) did wonder a while back that if we both did our own couple profile, who'd get the better response. Would couples profile written by a female garner more interest than one written by a bloke, with pictures submitted from each prospective too? No lies told, either. It's one of those things I'm curious to know others thoughts on, anybody? Not going to do it though...

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

We had two, I'm not sure if L was deleted hers or not.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

hahaha it's silly isn't it? You can just tell it's the same person by what they write, everyone has a particular style so it's easy to spot so you automatically know the pics are fake. How people have time to manage multiple profiles I wonder. It's tiring just managing one.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I have enough with one lol

"There used to be a girl on here named "Sybil" she had 12 profiles. What's that all about then? From the film of the same name. Songs from the big chair, the album by Tears for fears was inspired by it.

I (mr) did wonder a while back that if we both did our own couple profile, who'd get the better response. Would couples profile written by a female garner more interest than one written by a bloke, with pictures submitted from each prospective too? No lies told, either. It's one of those things I'm curious to know others thoughts on, anybody? Not going to do it though..."

Sybil is a 1973 book by Flora Rheta Schreiber about the treatment of Sybil Dorsett. She supposedly have 12 distinct personalities.

I take interest in these things as every man has a "type" and these are the kind of women I tend to marry....

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Ouch I have 2

This one and a couples one .. hope I don’t annoy anyone

"There used to be a girl on here named "Sybil" she had 12 profiles. What's that all about then? From the film of the same name. Songs from the big chair, the album by Tears for fears was inspired by it.

I (mr) did wonder a while back that if we both did our own couple profile, who'd get the better response. Would couples profile written by a female garner more interest than one written by a bloke, with pictures submitted from each prospective too? No lies told, either. It's one of those things I'm curious to know others thoughts on, anybody? Not going to do it though...

Sybil is a 1973 book by Flora Rheta Schreiber about the treatment of Sybil Dorsett. She supposedly have 12 distinct personalities.

I take interest in these things as every man has a "type" and these are the kind of women I tend to marry...."

most films are based on books so that would make it logical. Just remembered an interview by the band back in the day, fun that, I can't remember what I need to get Mrs FGoS from town, she only told me couple of hours ago.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Theres a man in my updates with at least 2

I blocked the first for being pushy and low and behold another one has appeared,this has been active months too

Miss

I take interest in these things as every man has a "type" and these are the kind of women I tend to marry....most films are based on books so that would make it logical. Just remembered an interview by the band back in the day, fun that, I can't remember what I need to get Mrs FGoS from town, she only told me couple of hours ago. "

Selective memory. An indispensable weapon in the armoury of any married man.

Someone famous once said that a married man should not remember his mistakes because it's pointless for two people to be doing the same thing...

Fuck sake lollllll

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I can understand that some are couples who still have their own singles profiles to meet but to have 12 must be really time consuming!

"I can understand that some are couples who still have their own singles profiles to meet but to have 12 must be really time consuming! "

Apparrently Sybil practically invented multitasking

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I can understand that some are couples who still have their own singles profiles to meet but to have 12 must be really time consuming!

Apparrently Sybil practically invented multitasking "

I'll bet lol

"I can understand that some are couples who still have their own singles profiles to meet but to have 12 must be really time consuming!

Apparrently Sybil practically invented multitasking I'll bet lol"

Although sometimes she was almost beside herself!

Apparrently Sybil practically invented multitasking I'll bet lol

Although sometimes she was almost beside herself!"

And besides, with all that cumming, there would be a fair bit of going too!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Apparrently Sybil practically invented multitasking I'll bet lol

Although sometimes she was almost beside herself!And besides, with all that cumming, there would be a fair bit of going too! "

I shouldn't make light of it. It's a very serious affliction and if I have offended anyone I sincerely apologise. You need to know that you are never alone with multiple personality disorder.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Am I the only one who gets fed up with seeing one person with multiple profiles?

There is a woman in my area who has at least 4 profiles .... my 'local updates' page is generally full of her rubbish which is really bloody annoying!!"

Block them.

By *iss GalitzineWoman  over a year ago

Near Bath

I take interest in these things as every man has a "type" and these are the kind of women I tend to marry...."

A very interesting book.

» Add a new message to this topic