FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is anyone really straight

Is anyone really straight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I mean I’m curious everyone, I am probably the straightest person around so I’m told by my Gay best mate.

So why do I get 10 messages a day from guys... is there something on my profile that suggests I might be Bi??

I mean I’m flattered but does anyone get the same male or female

Thanks all xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

You have a cock. That is enough for them to try and tempt you.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Im totally straight,but we still get messagea from couples after an extra lady !

I cant see anything on your profile op so just think some try their luck anyway lol

Miss

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To be fair my very good gay friend has said it’s about the challenge of getting a straight!!!

Also if some not so straight guys don’t get responses from women then it muddies the waters somewhat

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"You have a cock. That is enough for them to try and tempt you."

This lol

Wherever the party is @

"Im totally straight,but we still get messagea from couples after an extra lady !

I cant see anything on your profile op so just think some try their luck anyway lol

Miss"

It's not trying their luck,it's bcz people lie on their profiles,so in order to really know,then you ask

By *OR THE WIFES PLEASUREMan  over a year ago

plymouth

10 nessages a day wow lucky man i get none and I am straight pmsl

By *ransGuyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

The fact so many guys lie and say they are straight when they are not just so they don't put off women who won't meet openly bi guys, means that having "straight" ticked does not always = straight. So the only way to know for sure is to ignore the label and ask.

You can always block guys from messaging you?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im straight, hubby is bi. Until i blocked fems from messeging my profile i got messeges from bi fems wanting to meet, this was despite my profile (then) clearly stating we are only looking for bi guys. Women seemed to find it impossible to believe that im a straight fem !

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"Im straight, hubby is bi. Until i blocked fems from messeging my profile i got messeges from bi fems wanting to meet, this was despite my profile (then) clearly stating we are only looking for bi guys. Women seemed to find it impossible to believe that im a straight fem !"

Tep i get that too.i know we are the minority lol,we've had a few we blocked for repeatedly asking,as if i would suddenly say oh go on then!

Miss

"To be fair my very good gay friend has said it’s about the challenge of getting a straight!!!

Also if some not so straight guys don’t get responses from women then it muddies the waters somewhat

"

no one would be seriously " getting a straight"....if they did they obviously aren't straight.....

"Im straight, hubby is bi. Until i blocked fems from messeging my profile i got messeges from bi fems wanting to meet, this was despite my profile (then) clearly stating we are only looking for bi guys. Women seemed to find it impossible to believe that im a straight fem !

Tep i get that too.i know we are the minority lol,we've had a few we blocked for repeatedly asking,as if i would suddenly say oh go on then!

Miss"

Im sure they think they can change my mind lol

"To be fair my very good gay friend has said it’s about the challenge of getting a straight!!!

"

A very good gay friend.

I'm dead straight and staying dead straight .

Meeting couples I love but strictly no male contact .

I'm proper proper straight .

"I mean I’m curious everyone, I am probably the straightest person around so I’m told by my Gay best mate.

So why do I get 10 messages a day from guys... is there something on my profile that suggests I might be Bi??

Thanks all xx

"

I'm straight, not attracted to men in the slightest. How can you be the straightest man alive if you admit you're "curious"? You must mean Fab straight...

Wherever the party is @

Fab straight is a common thing on here

"Fab straight is a common thing on here "

Im not fab straight. I really am straight.

I'm very straight

But still fab the ladies pics ...more because I think they are good so not going to pass by without fabbing them

6ft 3 of pure straight man here!

Within 24 hours of joining fab I'd had a few messages from guys. I just set my filter, problem solved.

I’m straight, i get a hell of a lot of attention from guys, commonly these days I get around 100 views from them and often mails that follow but it’s only because I am a forumite and don’t limit messages in any way.

Similarly to what Jo said if she sees certain pics of the same sex she fabs them. Pretty much the same here, if I’m in a fab a pic above thread I’ll fab a guys picture if he’s got a decent pair of shoes or something that I can appreciate, no different than paying someone a compliment in vanilla life. You can appreciate style.

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"The fact so many guys lie and say they are straight when they are not just so they don't put off women who won't meet openly bi guys, means that having "straight" ticked does not always = straight. So the only way to know for sure is to ignore the label and ask.

You can always block guys from messaging you?"

The only issue with those that lie is they are potentially missing out on those looking for bi men for mmf

By *ransGuyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

"The fact so many guys lie and say they are straight when they are not just so they don't put off women who won't meet openly bi guys, means that having "straight" ticked does not always = straight. So the only way to know for sure is to ignore the label and ask.

You can always block guys from messaging you?

The only issue with those that lie is they are potentially missing out on those looking for bi men for mmf "

I totally agree! If they were honest with themselves and everyone else there is the potential to have even more fun with people who accept them for who they are. But hey ho, if being a liar is easier for them...

By *isexCoupleBBWCouple  over a year ago

Wortley

"I mean I’m curious everyone, I am probably the straightest person around so I’m told by my Gay best mate.

Thanks all xx

"

We have different problem. We are both bi and we are looking for bi only people but write to us almost only straight men...Are people able read?

We would like to ask:

"Is anyone really bi"

People don't read our profile or just they don't care...and piss us off

Get plenty of messages from fellas regarding my(Him) pics. Doesnt bother me in the slightest, a compliment is a compliment.

I even send thanks most the time.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I am completely straight and therefor have women and couples blocked from messaging me

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Yes

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Thanks all xx

"

I guess looking doesn't do any harm but I think carefully before sending a message to a guy. My experience is that guys on here are generally tolerant as long as you aren't a dick and piss someone off

I'm a gay guy on here. Three reasons I look at straight guys profiles.

1. They have a nice dick

2. They have a nice arse

3. Straight on Fab is fluid (apparently)

I get more messages from 'straight' guys wanting to bang my ass than any other group on this site.

However I never message a 'straight' guy... it's always just a view for some wank bank material.

By *unniebee1970Woman  over a year ago

The Hive

"I'm a gay guy on here. Three reasons I look at straight guys profiles.

1. They have a nice dick

2. They have a nice arse

I get more messages from 'straight' guys wanting to bang my ass than any other group on this site.

However I never message a 'straight' guy... it's always just a view for some wank bank material."

What's the saying again? Even spaghetti is straight, until it's wet....

I am straight, always have been always will be. Simply not attracted to men or cocks, however they may be dressed. I have no problem with those that are bi, in a couple's situation and have played with couples where the male is bi, just on the understanding there will be no m2m contact, all attention focused on the female.

No challenge no thrill its basic and simple u look hung and they want ur cock

"I'm a gay guy on here. Three reasons I look at straight guys profiles.

1. They have a nice dick

2. They have a nice arse

However I never message a 'straight' guy... it's always just a view for some wank bank material."

Totally agree while there are gay/bi lads on here that may message a straight guy first theres equal amount of staight men that message gay/bi guys first too its not all one sided i get way more straight men message me first then gay/bi lads

I am 100% straight - wouldn't even kiss another woman...but that's just me ... I can, however, appreciate and acknowledge a woman's beauty ... just wouldn't touch them!

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Yes of course there are straight guys but what confuses people is that some are Bi but they won't put that on their profile in case they scare of the straight couples.

» Add a new message to this topic